- IT professional with many years of experience as technical developer and analyst.
- Deep understanding and experience with customer relations and complete system life cycle, maintenance, and project coordination in Information Technology.
- Good experience and understanding of Web Technology with both front - end and back-end data.
- Proven expertise with Oracle development; PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL Loader.
- Experience as an Application DBA creating tables, views, triggers, keys and indexes; writing stored procedures, functions and packages; and working closely with System DBAs to implement and support data objects in production systems.
- Good working knowledge of data modeling with DDLs and DMLs.
- Good understanding and experience in principles of data quality and governance in various industries.
Languages: PL/SQL, Jira, Unix Shell scripts, HTML, Java, DOS scripts.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
Database: Oracle, SYBASE, Access
Data Communications Software: ODBC, JDBC
Tools: Developer 2000 (forms and reports), SQL NAVIGATOR, Confidential, MS-Project, SQL LOADER, ORACLE EXPORT/IMPORT Utilities, Test Director, IBM Websphere Studio, Natezza, Toad, One Note, Semaphore Ontology Suite.
Methodologies: Object-Oriented Design and Analysis, Java Patterns, XML, Scrum.
Customer Skills: User interviews, prototyping,, requirement management, system implementations and support.
Other: CMM (Level 2 trained), GMP, Data warehousing, Visio, Tuning, Applications DBA, Confluence, ALM.
Confidential, O’Fallon, MO
- Requirement analysis of different components of products.
- Working across global teams to coordinate and communicate the requirements.
- Working with teams responsible for product launch (legal, data governance, commercialization)
- Working with quality team to map and coordinate setup of test scenarios and product requirements for execution in simulated and production-like environments.
- Mapping data elements to application design.
- Writing product construct requirements and integration with different systems in the company
- Creating documentation and PowerPoints for internal use and management.
- Working with program manager to track forecast dates against actual implementation.
- Coordinating documentation for customers (issuers and acquirers of credit cards).
- Confluence administrator for the team.
Environment: ALM, Confluence, Microsoft Suite of products
Confidential, Chesterfield, MO
Senior Business Systems Analyst/Data Analyst
- Understanding data structure/model for data reporting requirements.
- Writing code to identify data for requirements and data verification.
- Impact analysis of change on existing reports due to code change.
- Worked with technical teams and users to identify gaps in data reporting
- Learned and set-up Tidal Scheduler for scheduling directory printing.
Environment: Oracle, Tidal Scheduler, SQL Developer, Jira, UNIX, Excel
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Senior Database Developer/Analyst
- To work with business analyst, application developers, project owners, and project manager to identify and document technical requirements to change existing database
- The original data warehouse was retiring and the data were moved to another data warehouse. As a part of the project, I rewrote the code to extract similar data from the new data warehouse using SQL.
- Created file layout to be used by ETL process to consume the code extract to deliver to outside vendor.
- Completed various compliance s for financial management.
Environment: Oracle, DB2, SQL Developer
Senior Systems Analyst
- Used principles of data quality and governance based on cGMP (government regulations) to verify quality of data migration
- Worked on mapping of data from old system to new system for various data flows for Products: Raw Material and Final Product. The Data Flows are related to various aspects of Product Samples and Batches life cycle, their Quality Control, Scheduling, Tracking, Approvals, Data Auditing, Shelf life (Stability), Reduced Testing. Studied the Data Transformations from the old system to the new system and designed the requirements for dataflow migration validation.
- Coded the programs and processes using PL/SQL to generate reports to be used for Migration Qualification to ensure that the existing SQL*LIMS data is properly migrated into LabVantage LIMS Pharma sites. Each site has unique processes and data because of the variations in the products.
- Coded the programs and processes using PL/SQL to verify that role-based security is implemented correctly for different sites.
- Coded the programs and processes using PL/SQL to generate reports to be used for Migration Qualification to ensure that New Requirements and Customization is implemented correctly.
- The reports I coded were incorporated by vendor into their delivery process to add verification to their migration process, especially for customization.
- Worked with different sites and the vendor to communicate and understand the differences in old and new systems, and additional new requirements.
- Worked with QA Department to understand Qualification requirements and designed the Migration Qualification plan.
- Executed and documented output from Migration Qualification Protocols and associated deviations.
- Worked with Valiance TRUcompare -- an automated data ETL tool. Created an ETL prototype for verification and validation by mapping fields, their transformation, and object relationships. This automatically generates reports for Migration Qualifications for transformation between source and target data. The purpose of the setup was to verify business rules and data quality -- correctness and completeness.
- Learned iReports and LabVantage tool to understand the functionality and scope of the product.
Environment: LabVantage 6.01, SQL*LIMS, SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL procedures, Windows, TOAD, Valiance TRUcompare (ETL Tool), iReports
Confidential, Creve Coeur, MO
- Working with development, testing, functional, and support teams using Agile methodology utilizing SCRUM for development.
- Analyze the data models for different applications.
- Analyze mutual interaction between different applications.
- Understand tables, field mappings, and transformations in different data schemas and applications, and make changes to database based on requirements after understanding the potential impact on the data downstream.
- Understand the business requirements, analyze the business requirements in the context of data model and database structure. Understand and extract the data, and understand the data for data warehouse applications. Trace the data from various data warehouse stages to shared data coming from different collaborators and modify it as per requirements.
- Intelligence content developer using Semaphore Ontologies. Used ontology products to enhance Enterprise Content Intelligence. This was accomplished by using public taxonomy and company data for data classification and data relationships. This further generated metadata to represent classification decisions.
- Worked in a team to identify metadata, master data, and data to be used enterprise-wise for decision support.
- Worked on identifying and documenting data governance rules for master data and data to endure that high quality data exists throughout the lifecycle of data for these traits - availability, consistency, integrity, usability, data security, and data change management
- Wrote use cases to capture work flow metadata.
- Analyzed, identified, curated and developed content for ontologies to be used as hub for enterprise-wide data.
- Designed presentations for ontologies by analyzing existing master and data across the applications for standardization of data.
- Supported database with Star-Schema for data warehouse applications containing Dimensions, and Fact Tables.
- Worked on ETL tools to process and analyze harvest data to populate and support statistical fact tables for breeders to help them decide whether to advance a genome. Various breeding cycle data would decide the final seed to market.
Environment: Windows and Oracle, TOAD, Smartlogic Semaphore Ontology Suite, ETL (Informatica)
Confidential, O’ Fallon, MO
- Worked with a team of 8-10 members within the data warehouse.
- Designed, coded and validated data quality using PL/SQL, SQLPLUS, SQL, and UNIX Shell Scripts through understanding the requirements.
- Generated ad-hoc reports to meet business needs of executives.
- Participated in meetings to understand the proposed new business requirements on current and downstream systems.
- Identified the modules in existing systems that would need the changes.
- Understand the time-line for company-wide releases so that required information can be translated from the point of view of feeding modules and down-stream modules.
Environment: Natezza, Oracle 10g (PL/SQL, SQLPLUS, SQL*Loader), SyncSort, and UNIX (ksh) scripts, TOAD, PVCS(Version Control)
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Senior Systems Analyst
- Worked in a team of 6-8 members
- Designed, coded using PL/SQL packages, external tables, UNIX shell scripts, Oracle tables and queries. Automated the process using Batch Process.
- Identified problems with feeding systems located outside the company which helped in fixing problems with missing data using Oracle and Access.
- Worked on business requirements with the client to determine valid current requirements to grand-father existing system. Used existing and new requirements to design and code new system to be run in scheduled batch mode to compensate marketing campaign providers by running queries against the existing system.
- Tested the code by running queries in old and new system to ensure the system met the customer needs.
- Worked with users to come up with acceptable solutions within the technical and time constraints.
- Prioritized the tasks and implementation.
- Managed changes by communicating with different parties involved and some times performing phased releases.
- Documented the technical design as per company’s design requirements.
Environment: Web Analytics technology uses Visual Sciences Tool, Java Scripts and UNIX platform, Oracle 10g (PL/SQL, SQL PLUS), TOAD, HTML, XML, Java, and Websphere, RAD (Rational Application Developer)
ConfidentialSenior Systems Analyst
- Led the project; working in a team of 2-4 members
- Application DBA - Part of Data Modeling team. Created tables, views, triggers, keys and indexes based on the Data Models. Wrote Stored Procedures, functions and packages to support the system. Maintained and enhanced the existing tables. Created and maintained the tables. Extracted DDLs and DMLs and worked with System DBAs to implement and support the data objects in production systems.
- Created and maintained disaster recovery plans.
- Managed requirements from various teams.
- Identified the commonality and differences in the requirements of various teams.
- Analyzed and coordinated the requirements with users for front-end and reports.
- Performed data requirement analysis and system administration.
- Developed, tested and implemented the front-end screens, reports and security, and Oracle back-end packages, procedures and functions.
- Worked with other team members to re-engineer the tables and write Oracle packages to meet CMM-2 process requirements for migration to other instances of oracle. The challenge of this was maintaining the data accuracy after bifurcating the data from one to many tables or merging data from multiple tables with new key fields on the same tables.
- Worked on system enhancements and upgrades.
- Created test plans and executed tests with other team members.
- Trained and mentored new resources, performed technical walkthroughs and code reviews.
- Participated in Technical Design Brain Storming Sessions.
- Designed automation of Access and Excel Sheet Process.
- Created disaster recovery plan and organizing drill to validate the documentation.
- Supported Dash Board for marketing by enhancing the XML for changes in criteria for alerts and warnings.
- Worked in a team of 5 to 15 members.
- Analyzing and coordinating the requirements with development team.
- Writing programs to Test the APIs and GUI interface.
- Writing test plan and implementing the test plan.
- Reporting and retesting the errors in the software prior to release.
Environment: Visual C++, JAVA, COBOL, XML, MQ Series, Sonic, Test Director, Oracle, UNIX.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Gathered Functional Requirements, User Requirements, and Corporate Requirements.
- Developed software pre-requisites and installation requirements.
- Participated in Project Charter Reviews and Project Plans.
- Determined and documented quality requirements to meet GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards.
Environment: Microsoft ACCESS, Project, EXCEL, Power Point, Word, Visio, SAP (PM) Module, cGMP, SOP
- Worked in a team of 2 to 10 members.
- Documented technical requirements and business rules.
- Worked on process design and data mapping analysis.
- Designed test cases and tested data for business rules.
- Mapped data with slowly changing dimensions.
- Developed PL/SQL packages for data extractions Confidential various stages of the ETL (Extraction, Transportation, Loading) process.
- Developed UNIX scripts to transfer data to data mart.
ConfidentialSenior Systems Analyst
- Designed a standard directory structure for various IT Projects that conformed to System Life Cycle.
- Installed the Confidential administrator and clients.
- Administered security on Confidential .
- Worked in a team of 2 to 6 members.
- Was solely responsible to analyze user requirements and define business rules.
- Designed and documented the process to automatically generate the templates and scorecard for each supplier on-demand automatically.
- Designed criteria based on Key Performance Indicators from back-end making the whole process transparent to the user.
Environment: Oracle, PL/SQL, and Erwin, SQL Navigator, Confidential, data warehousing, UNIX, UNIX shell scripting, Micro Strategy as a user
- Worked in teams of 1 to 4 members.
- Coordinated the project, analyzed, designed, prototyped, implemented, and tested the entire project.
- Developed the manual and trained users.
Environment: ACCESS, UNIX, Word, EXCEL, and Prototyping