- Microsoft Office Suite
- Tri - lingual (Spanish, Portuguese and English)
- SQL and Analytics tools
- Vendor Management
- PMP Certificate (2017)
- Supply Chain
- Product Management
Confidential, Ashburn VA
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for Telecom global network additions and upgrades between Confidential and its vendors and partners throughout the Latin American and Caribbean Region.
- Allocated resources, assessed risk management, detailed workflow and provided updated valued earned and deliverables reports on the various projects for the Region
- Managed vendor, customer and project scope issues so to propose changes and solutions to keep network deployments on track, within budget and complying with defined milestones.
- Dealt with Global Telecom Vendors such as CenturyLink, AT&T, Claro, Verizon, etc. in the region so to provide efficient end to end networking solutions.
- Managed various Multi Region Data Center migration projects reviewing space, power, cooling. Cabling and Cross connections were supervised directly.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Developed Strategy to penetrate and sign-up new Data Service Provider customers in the Americas Region.
- Signed up and connected with NNI interfaces most of the major Regional Access Providers at some of most important Data Centers in the US and Latin America.
- Total Revenues from the base portfolio of accounts grew 15% from .
- Supervised and resolved last mile activities including cabling, deployment of CPE devices, monitoring devices
- Ensured all customer requirements were entered on the company CRM and coordinated feasibility analysis with sales engineers and operations. Checked with vendor relations on issues regarding last mile access and VAS services and coordinated approvals for pricing.
- Developed a hybrid network solution using SD-WAN providers as well as global MPLS providers over dedicated circuits for a Global Media and CDN customer.
- Reviewed and negotiated RFPs, SLAs and Service agreements from various Cloud and Network Providers
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Grew sales from existing portfolio of carrier accounts from 30k USD / month to more than 1 million USD / month in less than 2 years. By 2012 Revenues surpassed 2 Mill USD/month
- Negotiated and turned up many Global and Domestic Confidential . One account became the largest customer in 2007 with +5 Mill USD in revenues/year.
- Acted as a Purchase or Access Manager approx. 50% of the time. Purchase responsibility grew from less than 1 Mill to over 5 Mill. USD/month. Supervised all networking activities so to bring the new agreements to production efficiently.
- Product Management of a new customized Voice Latin American Product that grew from 5 to almost 50% of the Market Share at Primus within 3 years.
- Pricing Responsibility for all Latin American destinations at the product level and for exceptions, bilateral deals or swaps.
- Managed two sales reps including training them on new Data Products as well as on complex, high volume and high revenue deals.
- Participated in dozens of business events internationally and domestically.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Sr. Manager Market Analysi
- Negotiated and implemented several Termination / Purchase agreements with local providers and even with Regional Providers.
- Managed overall pricing and purchasing processes for the Americas Region, considering international POP coverage.
- Collaborated with Sales and Account Managers to help them increase sales and get better understanding of Ibasis Products and Services
Confidential, Silicon Valley, CA
Global Access Manager
- Managed global accounts such us Verizon, Level3, AOL promoting the usage of GRIC’s Global IP Access, Wi-Fi and VPN services. Revenues grew 20% in 1 year.
- Performed Channel Manager tasks with most of the accounts so that they could distribute the GRIC IP Access service to their corporate customers.
- Acted as Purchasing or Sourcing Manager, buying Local Access Services to the Local and Regional ISPs, and Phone Companies throughout the Americas region.