I am a team builder with strong interpersonal skills. My competencies include business and IT management roles, business problem solving, Information Systems management and leading large - scale IT projects and programs. I have extensive background in working with Claims systems, Data warehouse, Epic, Infrastructure implementation, ERP and Confidential implementation. I have recent experience in Cloud (Dell Boomi) & Microsoft (Azure).
Applications: Oracle Financials PeopleSoft Siebel CRM e-commerce MS Suites
Processes: Project Life Cycle mySDLC Agile SCRUM
Development: Business Analysis UML .NET XML WebSphere
- Conducted detailed planning for data migration efforts.
- Coordinated activities across 9 Master Data Sets Domains to drive project plan tasks to completion.
- Coordinated the activities to extract source data from SAP, Salesforce, Workday, SQL12, and Legacy systems.
- Worked with business stakeholders and technical team to define data quality standards and establish processes to ensure cleansing and enrichment to achieve quality standards.
- Tracked and reports on project status to executive leadership
- Tracked risks and issues and risk mitigation plans, facilitated resolution of issues as it relates to Master Data
- Managed financial planning and budget tracking for Master Data team.
- Worked with the Business Owner to implementing enterprise data management processes to effectively govern enterprise data including both the accountability model and in the development of data policies/standards.
- Identified and tracked data quality issues and managed remediation plans with upstream source systems/platforms/data stewards.
- Engaged with the Data Stewardship and Transformation teams to implement the data governance roadmap and effectively help transform the enterprise in leveraging their universal data environment.
- Managed multiple complex product feature enhancement, “custom” development, integration, and implementation projects for the web application product; managed mid-size onshore & offshore teams, partnering to develop solution design architecture - ensuring end-to-end successful execution in terms of scope, time, quality, and budget.
- Overseeing multiple projects related to Diamond, Health Connect and Tapestry Claims such as: Claim Processing, Eligibility, EDI, EOB, Finance, Xcelys initial data load into Tapestry, Providers, and Data Management Service fulfillment
- Drafted an integrated project plan for component testing, software testing user acceptance testing, production validations and performance testing for the testing track.
- Conducted business/IT readiness assessment (pre- go live) to ensure testing efforts meet the minimal requirements for a project, CR or enhancement to go live.
Sr. Project Manager
- Implementation of Time and Access Management Scheduling System for providers and back office staff.
- Implementation of Dragon Medical 360 for the entire Kaiser NW.
- Implementation of PowerScribe 360 for Radiology Department.
- Oversee development, test, deployment, and support. Communicate status with stakeholders and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Worked closely with the business and sourcing to successful negotiate SaaS contract for Time and Access Management project.
- Worked closely with test leads to track defects in Quality Center and identify a resolution for defects.
- Effectively manages resources, schedules, planning & estimations; consistently delivers on time and within budget.
- Provider Portal (Availity Web Portal): Web-based tool that allows physicians, dentists, other health care professionals and facilities access to valuable information for most Regence members. In addition, members use Availity’s Web Portal to submit claims, view benefits and eligibility and many other transactions.
- Payment Processing: Responsible for ground up development of the following applications:
- GLI: Create a General Ledger data Interface process to store, process and create journal data.
- Loca Drawdown: Create Loca Drawdown process to store and calculate claim data to be used for the line of credit authorization with the federal Office of Personnel Management.
- FFT (Federal Financial Tracking): Create a new financial application to track and calculate provider refunds & credits and member refunds.
- PeopleSoft: Create a payment and send PeopleSoft files for FEP payments.
Portfolio Project Manager
- Prepared Statement of Work, initial project definition, scope analysis, task identification, status reporting, communications and project termination and summary.
- Managed and coordinated the development of the contract.
- Developed and managed project schedule, monitored key milestones, and ensured that resources and bandwidth are in place to ensure an on-time implementation of the project.
- Managed test strategy, including development of detail test plans for different types of tests (unit tests, multi-module tests, integrations tests, etc.).
- Developed detailed understanding of the functional requirements and how these requirements are met through the design, and the architecture of the application.
- Developed detailed statewide rollout plans.
- Managed regular contact with partners/3rd part vendors to integrate solutions.
- Worked closely with business and IT managers to ensure projects are scoped appropriately, tracked though the project lifecycle, and completed on schedule.
- Worked with cross-sectional business and IT manager to establish transition plan.
- Worked with Technical Staff and business users to establish technical requirements, business requirements, and testing methodology.
- Developed Project Management plans for the Data Conversion phase.
- Directed and manage technical resources.
- Worked closely with the (System Automation) to customize the application to fit the need for individual Agency.
- Worked with the multiple software vendors to manage the integration of their software with License 2000.
- Managed the contract draft for License 2000 COTS software application.
- Managed business case development, assessment and selection process of vendor for Oregon Health Alert system.
- Developed and managed a detailed project plans to include, resources, tasks, requirements, milestones, and review points.
- Managed day-to-day application releases and maintenance plans. Provided coordination, communication and project structure to Steering Committee, business managers, and stockholders.
Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Facilitated requirements gathering, performed data analysis, documented system/user requirements, including process flow mapping, definition, and translation. Built a team of diversified backgrounds to deliver best results to our stockholders.
- Experience in utilizing an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system in managing the key elements of the supply chain operation - product planning, purchasing, production control, inventory control, interaction with suppliers and customers, delivery of customer service and keeping track of orders.
- Worked with developers to determine feasibility of requirements and developed project documentation for signoff.
- Defined processes applying standard unified modeling language (UML), compiled functional specifications, developed test-case scenarios, and designed and developed custom information technology resources in SAP
- Worked with project sponsors and stockholders on the development of the project schedule.
- Performed a variety of ad hoc project management duties including developing and managing project plan.
Business Application Solutions/ Project Lead
- Team Leader of 10 employees to traffic and prioritize incoming business and user requests.
- Created and implemented Help Desk re-engineering program, procedures included: severity levels, response time commitments, call tracking objectives, skill level assessment and troubleshooting methodology.
- Worked with unit’s managers on improvements to existing systems via requests for extra functionality or capacity to core systems.
- Worked closely with IT staff and business users on the implementation of standards, methodologies, procedures to assure effective and efficient utilization of project resources.
- Development of centralized documentation libraries to make procedures, process flows, metrics, and classes available to all employees including the implementation of continuing programs to enhance employee skills and increase retention.
Business Information Manager
- Responsible for surveying the client’s business and recommending corrective actions to improve the business health.
- Established plans, methods, and procedures to ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Prepared scope of work, and cost analysis for client’s review.
- Engaged technical resources as needed to meet the customer’s goals.
- Implemented quality assurance procedures within the technical support development and testing functions.
- Managed a seven-week discovery phase for developing a systems-integration project proposal to evaluate migrating from Legacy system to Oracle Platform.
- Managed the migration of more than 20 legacy systems to Oracle platform. Worked with four different departments to accomplish the task.
- Worked with internal clients in analyzing software requirements and other related activities.
- As a Logistics Analyst, assisted the organization in various business operations like manual testing for data accuracy and monitoring jobs taking part in new enhancements and documenting it regularly.
- Primarily held responsible for coordinating efforts with nine different business units regarding data cleansing and data integrity.
- Contributed to various activities of the project like information gathering, analyzing the information gathered, documenting the functional or business requirements.
- Responsible for producing various day to day reports which was used by clients/senior staffs in the organization.