- Over 10 years of dedicated consulting Project Management/Process Re - Engineering work experience delivering and driving large scale implementations, in the areas of Talent Management (ATS), Vendor Management (VMS), Payroll, Total Rewards, HR Integrated Systems Learning Management Systems within Human Capital Management/ Workforce Management in many verticals.
- Key Competency: Managing people, process and technologies to successful go-lives and stabilization phases.
- HR/Vendor Project /Program Management & Implementation Execution (RPO/BPO/VMS) background
- Human Resources/Talent Management Acquisitions/Payroll Systems/Systems Architect
- Requirement Gathering /Workshop Onsite Expertise
- Business Analyst /Technical/ Integration Expertise
- Compliance & Change Management
- Project Budgeting & Financial Accountability for projects >$ 5 million in revenue for Confidential project
- Recruitment Operations & MSP/VMS Program Management
- CRM Implementation and Issue resolution via Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce applications
- SCRUM, ISGDP, Agile, Waterfall Project Management Methodology
- Business Readiness -Upgrades/patches and Releases
HRIS Technology/Software: Workday, Lawson, PeopleClick, Confidential -RMS/VMS Enterprise, Peoplesoft HCM, Oracle R12, SAP HCM Module, Kenexa 2X Brassring, 2X Onboarding, Taleo, Success Factors, CATS, Kronos, Fieldglass, Workbrain, Beeline, ADP,Vantage,EV4,Ceridian, Open Air, ( resource management tool),IQ Navigator Contact Relationship Management, SharePoint, Web services Firewall proxies, Crystal reports/BIOXI, Broadbean,Infogist, SIEBEL CRM, Salesforce, CRM platform Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio, SharePoint 2010, Primavera P6 (Administrator) as well as Adobe products, Delimited file transfers, XML,FTP, FileZilla, SaaS Suite, Visual Basic,HTML, Microsoft Dynamics
ERP Implementation Project Manager
- Manage a mix of ERP implementations for growing software company based in California.
- Responsible for full-life cycle project management - Agile/ Waterfall/ Scrum/ FEL methodologies
- Identify solutions and work closely with end-users on future state processes and integrations.
- Lead project teams in a matrix environment.
- Process redesign of projects that are challenged with business process flaws.
- Responsible for P&L and project level reporting with the project team and at the stakeholder level.
- Travel 100%
Project Manager-HRO PM
- Led discovery meetings with client project leads to plan for upcoming system solution configurations/ site changes/ enhancements. Lead SaaS - cloud solution base consulting on best practices and site content, developing project schedules, leading works streams and outside data vendors, updating technical site requirements, payroll conversions, managed client monthly and quarterly refresh reviews, managed project budgets and schedules while managing client and internal teams.
- Define and create, monitor and influencing project plans, business requirements for benefits/ total rewards implementation projects.
- Worked with matrix team on Workday process designs/ SSO’s Deeplinks and site content configuration requirements.
- Managed the successful implementation of SuccessFactors/Workday /Integrations on the client internal Total Rewards site.
- Worked closely with the Workday inbound file conversions from Peoplesoft.
- Performed process risk and gap analysis and documenting technical specifications.
- Manage annual open enrollment technical process re-engineering enhancements, which consist of federal compliance requirements on customer internal total rewards site applicable to benefits HIPPA,PPACA, Time Management, Leave of Absence and open enrollment and compensation compliance.
- Managed ongoing process implementations, risk, financial and reporting changes to stakeholders.
- Communicating project progress to leaders and stakeholders at monthly Governance meetings.
- Ensuring clarity of vision of future state, technical requirements to offshore teams and client delivery group.
- Manage complex problems and projects in which an analysis of the current state situation or the data requires an evaluation of identifiable or intangible variables as well as "system thinking" viewpoints to identify and address unintended consequences via Microsoft Dynamics.
- Manage on& offshore resources and task as associated with the on-going monthly maintenance or enhancements and supported HR Shared services in ongoing investigations.
- Workstream project lead for Total Rewards site, upgrades, patches and on- going maintenance.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
Chief Project Manager
- Project management responsibilities that consisted of both IT and HR business processes as it relates to solution architect HR systems and change management with Confidential Workforce Administration in the US /Sweden/France.
- Managed project methodology by using SCRUM-ISGDP method (Global methodology)
- Defined requirements scope and timelines and phased activities to meet ISGDP-SCRUM clearances.
- Knowledge of ADP (Vantage)/SAP payroll process and managing the interfaces/logic needed for successful Go-Live.
- Performed audit reporting and analyzing data for completeness and file structure as it relates to cost centers and paygroups and workforce planning data.
- Clearly communicated expectations to team members and stakeholders and acted as a mediator between project core technical/ functional group and vendors.
- Designed ERP system EPRI for financial reporting and supply chain project for Mack Defense.
- Designed Workforce Administration Projects: Mack Defense Federal Payroll project and ERP/ payroll Change Request (Short-Term Disability, LOA, Payroll, 401K, Benefits, Success Factors Integration)
- Managed preparation leading up to UAT and work directly with file integrations to successfully complete file transfers during testing phase.
- Served as a central point of contact to routinely relay, facilitate and keep stakeholders apprised of the project’s status and respond to questions or inquiries regarding the project via Microsoft Dynamnics.
- Directed the cross-functional collaboration within HRSS (shared services) (UK & US), HR (Knowledge Centers, HRBPs), and across the following work streams (ADP Global view payroll, benefits, compensation, IT, to improve HRSS service execution and processes.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Consulting Project Manager
- Designed and implemented (ATS/VMS) projects for a successful integration of clients during mergers, acquisitions, system upgrades.
- Developed and managed project plans kick off meetings thru Go-Live, ATS requirements gathering, defining project plans, collaborating with Dev, QA and Product managers ( shared resources) on ATS Enterprise, RTG60, RTG90 implementation platforms and integrating successful SucessFactors-LMS
- Knowledge/experience of LMS validation process. - Employee Central
- Managed resources up to 7 resources on each project via resource management tool (Open Air).
- Strategically provide solutions that drive best practices and customer satisfaction ie: business process analysis, technical specification design, documentation, and project/change management.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Contract Regional Project /Program Manager
- Managed and supported the implementation and administration of HR system upgrades and processes that increase the productivity, competence, and effectiveness of the organization. Responsible for evaluating and administering HR policy including associate and labor relations, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits,, safety, investigations, primavera P6 and compliance.
- Performed detailed job analysis identifying areas that were repeat positions on the project, reducing headcount by 8 resources by collaborating talents and streamlining work value to assist multiple work streams. This approach offered complete internal equity balance and productivity. Cost Savings $1.5 million dollars in base compensation dollars.
- Managed employee issues including new hire salaries, promotion/demotions, lateral transfers, and equity adjustments regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Made recommendations to management to minimize and avoid salary inequity amongst employees.
- Lead program integration compliance with EEO, ADA, FMLA, ERISA and OFCCP.
- Developed strong relationships with other executives, management and staff providing guidance and coaching on human resource related issues as needed.Position was being eliminated during organizational restructure due to acquisition between Duke Energy and Confidential .
Confidential, Cary, NC
SAP /Success Factors HRIS Project Specialist
- Responsible for Third-party interface design for payroll vendor integrating data migration from Lawson to SAP and ADP.
- Lead SAP- HCM (E-Recruit OM, PA. Success Factors) projects that include strategy development, requirements definition & gathering, business process improvement, stakeholder involvement, change management, quality assurance, risk management, user, application configuration, system installation, and testing
- Managed data files and user acceptance testing.
- Managed outside vendor relationship during the implementation - Beeline-VMS.
- Provided support for HR systems including, but not limited to day to day system trouble-shooting (researching & resolving system issues, access problems, unexpected results or process flaws) for both the end users and internal teams such as Payroll, HR, and Benefits.
- Performed detailed audit of talent management process and implemented guidelines for organizational design using SAP platform.
- Contract ended due to a successful Production/ Go-Live status.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC/ Cleveland, OH
Sr. Talent Acquisition/HR Consultant
- Filled 40-45 positions monthly ranging from Managing Director level, mid-level, college graduate professionals all over the U.S. and Canada. Managed the hiring/recruitment process from assessing job value, requisition creation, prospecting, interviewing, holding interview debrief meetings with hiring managers, compensation analysis, offer extension to on boarding the employee.
- Managed implementations on various enterprise-wide HRIS / ATS systems sub- projects as a subject matter expert to recruitment system (Change Request KENEXA, PEOPLESOFT-ORACLE and Fieldglass (MSP) via Bartech Group. Facilitated internal audits, 3rd party integration projects for Canada and US Operations.
- Managed internal pilot project implementations of Kenexa Enterprise System for 2 divisions. Maintained System Administrator status which included self-service configuration of workflows, domains, users, setting up exports, data mapping etc.
- Managed job classification table and salary and organizational charts for ESS, Power Quality divisions which impacted 7,000 employees this included evaluating and analyzing salary data. Developed internal salary surveys. Participated in external market pricing, job reviews and reward processes.
- Performed quality assurance (Six Sigma and dashboard updates for all requisitions and managed projects within Talent Acquisition specific HR teams and vendor relationships.