- Project Manager PMP, Advanced PMO, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Confidential certified, and Business Systems Analyst, Agile Project Manager, Advanced PMO with extensive expertise in managing highly complex software projects and teams that plan, build, optimize organizational processes and implement technology systems with team members delivering systems on schedule by reducing budgets by 25 to 50%.
- Technical program and project management includes: Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure, Lean Six Sigma, Confidential, Disaster Recovery, IT service delivery, management, investment decision making, and software development lifecycles. Passion for motivating, collaborating, organizing and supporting teams for maximum productivity and performance.
- Recognized by senior leadership, champions, and customers as exceptionally responsive, self - starter, team and customer-oriented, while exhibiting excellent technical and communication skills.
- Innovative, resourceful, results driven, Lean Six Sigma Project Manager, with extensive experience in business analysis, design and Infrastructure experience, building process improvement, quality and excellence into projects.
- Expertise in team leadership, process improvement, best practices, research, project management / software tools, techniques, methodologies and framework including Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Lean and Six Sigma process and quality improvement.
- Skillful in managing complex matrix and cross functional projects while building sustained alliances with stakeholders, including the PMO with a record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget.
- Creative and open thinker with exceptional analytical, problem solving, prioritizing and conceptual skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manages IT and development programs and enterprise projects in all phases of project management from initiation through closure.
- Organize, plan and execute large scale systems from concept to customer delivery and maintenance; ensuring contractual, technical and business requirements are satisfied.
- Manage 20 to 40 concurrent projects with varying degrees of complexities.
- Program Management Office (PMO) and Portfolio Management
- Experience in all aspects of computing and communications including hardware infrastructure, networking, software, operations and disaster recovery.
- Strategic planning with IS projects and proposals with a thorough understanding with business strategies and initiatives.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycles and Project Management Lifecycles / methodologies: Agile (ALM), SCRUM, Lean, Waterfall
- Excellent Skills in expressing complex concepts in business terms for executive briefings
- Balance schedule, cost and scope for successful on time deliveries
- Business Analysis, Delivery Management, Vendor Management, Implementation Management, Integration Management, Scope Management, Quality Management, Resource Management, Communication Management, Risk Management and Mitigation and Change Management
- Customer and Vendor Management - Committed to establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Technical professional with extensive hands-on development, Databases, System Architecture, Builds, System / Application Conversions, Confidential, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity experience, Network, Telecom and Information Security.
- PMI, PMLC Agile, Scrum
- Hybrid of Traditional Project Management and Agile
- Lean Six Sigma, DAMIC, DFSS
- Waterfall, SDLC
- System Analysis
- Business Systems Analysis
- Web and Software Development
- Oracle, SQL and Cache DBA
- VPN Engineer and Cisco Networks
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning
- System Conversions, Application Migrations, Database Migrations
IT Enterprise Project Manager
- Migration project from legacy system to AWS Commercial-off-the-shelf software (COTS) for the Confidential and housing communities that provides on-campus and off-campus housing for Confidential undergraduate and graduate students. New HAS system provides custom configurable items that reduces manual operations from the current legacy system and increases staff productivity. Software Development Projects.
- Integration project running in parallel with HAS migration project from current legacy systems to Banner Student Information Systems (SIS) central repository system and accounts receivable system.
- Project Planning, Stakeholder Meetings, Scrum Meetings, Project Plans, Confidential Wiki Status/Reporting, Requirements Gathering, Requirements Documentation, Gap Analysis, Costs Analysis, Test Plans, Traceability Matrix, Test Plans, Test Scenarios/Test Cases, Go Live Strategy Planning and Implementation.
- Development of UCI’s Enterprise Project Management Office (PMO), including: promoting a robust Center of Excellence (CoE) Project Management Office discipline in OIT, Project Charter, PMO action Item checklist, best practices, procedures, work instructions, PMO Charter, PMO templates and .
- Create and manage project plans, schedules, costs, budget, requirements, risk management stakeholders, and ensure projects are executed in compliance with quality and regulatory requirements, and customer expectations.
- Provide Analytical support, issue tracking and follow-up, team collaboration and communication, document planning, status reports, meeting minutes and agendas, customer escalations, risk analysis, requirements and business analysis, and stakeholder management.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Disaster Recovery Program implementing a Disaster Recovery co-location site, COMPCO / Pinnacle Telecom conversion Project, Electronic Medical Records (EMR). CMDB, AWS Cloud, and Vendor Implementation projects.
Project Manager / Business Systems Analyst / Agile Coach
- BSA/Project Manager for Confidential Software Development R11 projects, (projects include: RIS, ECG, PACs: TOMO, FUSION, Dominator Panel Management, Thumbnails, WebCore: ZDA & Z3D, Scheduler System, DICOM Prefetch, eMIX Cloud Technology).
- Scrum Master: managed scrum teams, stand-ups, product backlogs, sprints, design meetings, retrospectives, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and LeSS (Large Scale Scrum).
- Requirements Analysis, Design Specs Analysis, Risk Analysis, Database Analysis, Performance & Security Analysis, System Integration Analysis with all of Confidential System
- Risk Management for patient healthcare applications
- Worked directly to manage projects with development, Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Production, Service, Support, and Regulatory with product testing, integration and regression testing
- FDA, HIPPA, ISO 13485 Medical Device standards and compliance
- DMAIC model used to improve the customer’s current process.
- An average of 1350 Defects Per Million (DPMO), project is has reduced defects be to 50 DPMO
- Baseline Sigma before project 4.5, target Sigma after project completion is 5.4
- Net savings benefit of reducing defects is 256,000 per quarter, 1.2 million per year
- Project processes used for improvement process: Project Charter, Calculate Baseline Sigma, Histogram’s, Expected Variation, T-Test, Chi Square, ANOVA, Scatter Plots, Design of Experiments (DOE), Moving Range charts and Control Charts.
- Software used Microsoft Project, Excel and Minitab
Confidential, Temecula, CA
Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Manage multiple Businesses and IT projects delivering business critical financial systems over 1 million dollar budgets.
- Gathered and developed business requirements, requirements documentation and risk plan.
- Represent the customer, interfaces and engages the customer . Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives .
- Internal Scrum Trainer - Introduction to Scrum
- Product Owner for Business critical projects that affected company wide
- Lead development of requirements, data models, and all documentation throughout project lifecycles.
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, “Agile-Waterfall Hybrid” projects and teams
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Project Portfolio Manager - Consultant
- Work with internal multiple customers, senior leadership, and PMO office to Identify, analyze, and document business requirements for Enterprise Information Services group/portfolio. Deliverables: Business Requirements,
- Demand and Capacity planning, Resource planning, Scope, Service Delivery, Risk Management and Mitigation, and Revenue Review planning and management meetings to identify project the status, budget, risk, resources of projects.
- Applications: MS Project, CA Clarity, RALLY, MS Office Suite
Senior Project Manager
- Consistently received feedback scores of 9’s and 10’s from customer surveys
- Direct and manage project teams of Confidential staff and hospital staff technical and non-technical roles to provide smooth installation for hardware, software, interfaces, train users, certifying networks.
- Coordinate all aspects of CPN implementation projects for Information Technology. Interact with sales, customers, vendor management and suppliers, and other cross-functional team members.
- Manage the implementation of customer system orders, projects including: New Installs, New Database Swap, Server Conversions, ADT, LAB and Outbound Interfaces, and New Hardware Installs and all resources necessary to complete these tasks.
- Manage resource planning, scheduling, deliverables and project closure to complete system implementations and customer satisfaction through all stages of the implantation and Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning up to and including post Go Live by 3 months.
- Schedule of equipment delivery, system implementation, system integration, system start-up and support activation
- Managed customer contract terms and revenue
Technology Infrastructure/Senior Project Manager
- Ranked #1 in sales for the United States
- Ranked #1 in customer project on-time deliveries from Initiation to Delivery and post Go Live
- Performed technical hardware specifications and support for Confidential teams and customers.
- Identify business needs implementing technical Infrastructure solutions for Centricity Infrastructure projects.
- Performed all phases: scoping, customer technical planning and support, customer management, vendor management, system quotes, contract and finance issues and delivery.
- Planning, tracking and monitoring of system resources, scheduling, risk management, quality management, communication management, procurement management, time management, cost management, issue management, and acceptance management of deliverables.
- Improved business processes with application software and workflows.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning for all EMR and CPS systems.
- Applications: ERP, PeopleSoft, Sales Logix, Salesforce (CRM), TSG Project Engagement Web Forms, MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Project Manager/IT Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Led .NET/JAVA Web Development for main website, products and shopping carts
- Led .NET/JAVA web development for Confidential ( Confidential ) store Point of Sale application
- Led .NET/JAVA web development project for 2010 (US & Canada) Caribbean Cruise Registration web application for production website.
- Managed daily SCRUM meetings, sprint meetings, sprint product backlogs, team collaboration, team estimating, user stories, velocity and burn down charts for new website and shopping carts.
- Identified and developed business requirements, BRDs, use case documents for the Events Web Management System.
- Established requirements, gathered requirements, modeled requirements, communicated status of requirements, analyzed requirements, reviewed requirements with business dept and IT team, identify gaps, approved and updated requirements
- Bridged gaps between business and IT through stakeholders meetings, creation of common project definitions, project plans and requirements.
- Business process mapping, context diagrams, use case diagrams, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, and technical UI mock-up screens/wireframes.
- Led Change Management team identifying, and resolving software features and production change requests, defects, bug fixes for the production and development website.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior Project Manager / Programmer Analyst
- Most valuable project manager s, most valuable IT technical
- Managed implementation of IT Healthcare and business systems through-out all phases of the projects, including: Initiation, discovery, planning, requirements analysis, and design, testing,, deployment and transition of new systems, business analysis, and requirements analysis.
- Led projects from inception to project closure (using PMLC, SDLC) to ensure that the scope, time, budget and quality expectations have been met producing successful projects through planning, controlling and managing customer projects, traditional project management (waterfall methodology)
- Led large enterprise Web Software development processes that increased revenue and reduced waste and re-work, Agile Scrum, Business Analysis .
Senior Project Manager/Technical Lead
- Led large Enterprise Infrastructure implementation rollout: Enterprise Exchange/Outlook, SharePoint
- System planning, system builds and Implementations, system/server conversions/implementations.
- Server relocations, and data center moves, secondary sites, fail over sites, and hot sites.
- Cisco router implementation rollout project through-out the Enterprise in multiple locations.
- Cisco VPN auto failover disaster recovery project.
- Cisco/Nortel VPN implementation projects and support.
Senior Project Manager/Technical Lead
- Successfully planned and implemented Confidential Projects including: different phases of Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvement.
Senior Project Manager/Technical Lead
- Managed Disaster Recovery from inception to implementation, testing & mock Disaster Recovery tests.
- Business Continuity planning with Senior Management throughout the enterprise.
- Planned and implemented Disaster Recovery for single point of failure payroll, business and healthcare mission critical servers to redundant servers at DR site to minimize company payroll services downtime.
- Led Disaster Recovery Team for planning and implementation of hardware configuration and system recovery turn-key for SunGard Availability Services. Coordinated Disaster Recovery meetings, Disaster Recovery tests, and post recovery meetings with Disaster Recovery teams and SunGard Availability Services to protect critical patient information systems in the event of a disaster.
- Developed strategy and led large, cross-division functional teams and projects that affected the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
- Conducted Business impact analysis reviews to determine mission critical business functions, processes, recovery time periods, and resources for business resumption and continuation in the event of a disaster.
- Planned, organized and directed the testing of emergency response, recovery support, business resumption procedures, and Disaster Recovery response plan.