A T - shaped servant leader with over 8 years of IT experience working in quality assurance, design, coding, and project management roles. Certified as a Professional Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Master; I have 3 years of experience managing projects, creating process improvements, and helping teams to self-organize. Passionate and driven to help others and to increase productivity.
Project Management: JIRA, Assembla, Hansoft, Trello, Slack, Timeclock Wizard, Toggle, Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams, Sales Force, Harvest
3D: Autodesk Max, Autodesk Maya, ZBrush, Make Human, Roadkilll, U.D.K.
2D: Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, XD, Acrobat DRC
Marketing: Message Focus, Unbounce, WordPress, Facebook Advertising, Mail Chimp
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive, QuickBooks, Authorize.net, Seamless Docs, DocuSign
Development: Android Studio, Xcode, Flutter Studio
Associate Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Help customers understand the agile process and sprints while setting customer expectations on timelines for custom development.
- Created tickets inside of JIRA for the Development team for ideas for features requested by customers and bugs that needed to be fixed.
- Created a weekly cadence of improvement with my direct supervisor to increase transparency in projects as well as adjust my training and knowledge gaps.
- Lead onboarding calls with new clients, evaluating requirements, auditing scope, and setting clients expectations .
- Utilized premade API calls and scripts to help facilitate large account setups .
- Communicated internal and external timelines as needed in order to exceed client’s expectations.
- Consistently contributed in exceeding monthly revenue goals for the projects team while maintaining a 4.5/5 or higher customer service standard to our clients.
Showroom Manager / Project Manager
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
- Manage holiday and digital marketing projects, two showrooms, project personnel and incoming samples.
- Update images on the company website with photos I took and edited.
- Manage marketing project timelines purchased by vendors.
- Turned-around disorganized operation by developing and implementing end-to-end processes from receiving samples, quality control, website display, labeling and pre-sales to customers for large retail and niche stores.
- Reduced project time by 20+ hours per holiday project by automating the label production using Word/Excel.
- Increased marketing revenue by $15k+ by creating web banners using photoshop and selling advertising to vendors.
Community Liaison & Project Specialist
Confidential, McKinney, TX
- Led website and graphics creation projects under the direct supervision of the owner, managed outside social media vendors, and SME’s ensuring client satisfaction while interfacing with the small business community.
- Communicated status / progress of projects with clients and project stakeholders to ensure clear requirements were being me via Outlook and SharePoint project sites.
- Worked with internal subject matter experts and managed outside vendors.
- Monitored and reported schedule tracking using SharePoint project sites, Trello, and Slack.
- Implemented a Trello scrum board that allowed project team members to visualize work which enabled the team to be more Agile. Launched multiple deliverables on time.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Managed office staff & drivers, reorganized and managed operations, interfaced with corporate customers and consumers, maintained website and initiated process improvements. Managed maintenance for eight vehicles.
- Merged data into our 3rd party system for two company acquisitions and insured key accounts relationships were maintained.
- Saved My Private Driver over 30 hours of work per month by improving processes, implementing new software, and training.
- Promoted transparency by creating a simplified pricing workbook and implementing an online quoting forms. Increased trust in the payroll process improved retention and employee morale while reducing time spent on payroll.
Order Expediter (Contract)
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Researched, analyzed and identified blockers, improved processes, and documented project requirements for new warehouse software.
- Consulted with the executive team for new software and processes for warehouse / inventory that dramatically increased efficiency.
- Created company process for tracking bugs and new feature suggestions for the admin system.
Lender Placed Housing Claims Adjuster
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Aided in the design / testing of a spreadsheet that automated the claims process. This reduced claims from 1, the number of contractors work claims from 60 to 10, and significantly increased claim processing accuracy.