- A highly accomplished and motivated project manager with 12+ years of experience seeking new career in IT field. Maintains an uncompromising focus on high quality standards. Customer service oriented and excellent at performing crisis management while ensuring customer loyalty and delivering projects on time and under budget while exceeding client expectations. Exceptional tenure showcasing promotions to positions of leadership and authority. Detail - oriented self-starter with outstanding oral and written communication, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Confidential, Washington DC
Consultant Desktop Support Trainer
- Provide remote IT helpdesk support for workstations and keep clients up to date on latest hardware and software technologies. Advise on any new hardware or software purchases.
- Install VPNs, antivirus software and cloud storage software on workstations
- Advise medical clients on best HIPAA practices for remote workers including VPN solutions, secure cloud storage, SOHO security settings and best practices for mobile devices.
- Design roadmaps and templates for new businesses from a legal, marketing and operations perspective
- Advise clients on best practices, workflows and standard operating procedures for maximum efficiency
- Provide startup assistance and training on CRMs and software suites like Office365
- Create and design websites, lead pages and marketing materials. (Logos, business cards, fliers)
- Develop Facebook and Instagram ads for clients to increase leads and revenue
- Coordinate and conduct employee software trainings (Office365, G Suite)
- Secure domain name registrations, create and design websites
- Attend conferences on behalf of client to market and promote services, increase visibility and secure new clients
- Design surveys, email newsletters and online forms.
Confidential, Washington DC
Contract Manager / Project Manager / Sales Manager
- Effectively manage multiple projects ranging from $3M to $20M ensuring all projects are completed on time and under budget while exceeding client expectations and meeting the highest quality control standards
- Successfully execute takeoffs on project drawings while providing appropriate quantities to contractors and building owners
- Provide applicable product estimations with a focus on electrical construction, water meter, light fixtures, and electrical switchgear products
- Establish and maintain new partnerships and obtain best pricing with vendors to create cost savings for the company
- Directly oversee all aspects of the bid process and pricing for customers to ensure optimal business success
- Proactively establish key job processes including RFI’s and submittals to drive business growth
- Organize and attend account status meetings with customers onsite to foster strong lines of communication
- Create and manage detailed reports to track inventory, sales statistics, competitor pricing, project progression and forecasts, and enhance organizational efforts
- Effectively interface with staff and clients during the project cycle, consistently meeting all project milestones and delivery dates
- Provide comprehensive support to all assigned accounts while also establishing new accounts in the construction industry by collaborating closely with purchasing and procurement managers
- Successfully solicit best prices and scenarios catered to the needs of the customer
- Actively respond to a number of request for quotes in addition to accurately processing sales orders and change orders
- Ensure that our projected profit margins are met at closeout
- Provide crisis management and ensure all problems are resolved timely so project milestones are met
- Proactively inspect all work to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
- Improve gross margin through negotiation, sourcing, and accurate bidding