Results driven Technical Project Manager with extensive experience providing end - to-end management over large-scale mobility infrastructure builds. Excels Confidential liaising between business and technical functional areas to achieve on-time, on-budget and on-spec project completions. Adept Confidential leading high performing cross-functional teams. Consistently recognized for effectively managing multi-scale/multi-stage projects and performing efficiently under pressure. Known as go-to person for critical technical issues for partnering teams.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Vendor Management
- Mobility Implementations
- Site Integrations/Migrations
- Transport Backhaul Deployment
- Team Building & Leadership
- Project Monitoring & Controlling
- Quality Assurance
- Cloud Computing
- Mobility Router & Switch
- Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Fiber Technology
- IP Optical Network
- Cloud Technologies
- ALU 7705 SAR-8
- ALU 7750 SR-12
- Backhaul and Longhaul deployment
- Small Cells cRAN deployment
- Core Network
- Network Rollout
- Baseband Deployment/Integration
- Technology Trends
- MS Office suite (Project
Confidential, Farmers Branch, TX
Technical Project Manager
- Oversaw multiple transport deployment projects, including Mobility Cell Site Integration and Migration. Coordinated cross-functional team efforts and managed multiple vendors to deliver projects.
- Performed as liaison between departments and as sole point of contact during transport delivery, site integration/migration and troubleshooting problems. Escalated issues internally and externally to meet deliverables.
- Documented and reported findings that facilitated problem resolution. Documented lessons learned for improving processes for future projects. Created an operational playbook that contains current status for all Mobility Cell Sites in the region. Led status meetings. Managed work order pipeline for the region.
- Surpassed POE goal of 95% by delivering 100% transport across all programs including New Site Build, ETTCS, LTE, Transport Conversion (cRAN Small Cell, DD1, C2C, L2L) in 2017.
- Drove impressive cost saving project across the region as a result of High Cost TDM Elimination. Migrated 23 High Cost Mobility Cell Sites to Ethernet, which contributed to $333k in monthly net savings in 2017.
- Managed SS7 Diversity Project for Midwest and Southwest Region. This effort helped improve diversity of the SS7 network by identifying and fixing high-risk transport and equipment violations.
- Managed the upgrade/conversion (ATM Card) and decommissioning (MSN-ATM) of Core Infrastructure equipment within Confidential &T Mobility Switching Centers throughout the Central Region. Developed detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports for each project. Documented in PMATT milestones completions, project issues, project jeopardies and overall project completions. Successfully completed over 95% of all project ahead of schedule.
- Managed project control and reporting for all transport projects in the Central Region. Tracked all LEC Suppliers delivery (collector circuits included) and issued daily report for market PM and Upper Management. Sorted and evaluated data from various sources. Maintained Issue Log for all markets in the region. Led Transport Project alignment effort with partner organization within Confidential &T.
- Guided and mentored technical teams. Prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
Technical Project Manager
- Drove the design and ordering of T1 & ENET circuits for the confidential. Oversaw status reports, project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
- Managed the creation of work order to ensure timely delivery of transport projects. Initiated escalations as needed to meet the scheduled commit dates with all internal services and vendors.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Turned on new Cell Sites, by ensuring site was properly integrated into network and optimized for peak performance.
- Investigated customer complaints and resolved trouble tickets by analyzing KPI.