Business executive with extensive expertise in program management of large scale global implementations. PMP and Scrum certified professional having strong organizational and planning skills. SAP certified subject matter expert in Finance and Supply Chain areas. Highly effective people manager, a good communicator, experienced in conflict resolution and working with lean, cross - functional teams. Worked extensively in various industries, including, Utilities, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Hi-tech, CPG, and Government.
Senior Program Manager
- Led a strategic initiative to perform a requirements and gap analysis of the Tax Intercompany transactions that result in balances owed between Confidential 's 700+ legal entities which must be properly accounted, marked up, taxed and reported.
- This was the needed groundwork towards finding a scalable solution to replace the third-party tools that exist today, in anticipation Confidential growth toward the $1 trillion mark.
Senior Product Manager
- Product Owner of an SAP Care solution built to replace Confidential ’s legacy Prepaid billing platform for enhanced order management.
- This platform would subsequently serve as the foundation for Postpaid functionality as well.
- The project was implemented using Agile methodology. Rally was used for tracking and documentation.
- The solution interfaced back office systems such as Billing, Financial Operations and Cash and worked in tandem with the Rebellion customer interface.
Senior IT Program Manager
- Program Manager a multi-million dollar program aimed at reducing customer calls by making PSE’s customer experience simple, self-serviceable and efficient.
- The initiatives included were: Upgrading the Vendor payment platform utilized by Confidential called Confidential
- Developing a web based CRM solution for Customer self-service of Leasing equipment and services; Bill payment over Confidential website using credit cards; Implementing applications for monitoring outages.
- The projects were implemented using Agile as well as the Waterfall methodologies. The technology platforms utilized were SAP, Web and Vendor payment platforms such as Confidential .
- The functional domains impacted were Finance, Tax, Billing and Order Management.
Senior Program Manager and Functional SME, SAP
- Program Manger leading the global Treasury integration of Confidential with Confidential, Finland after a $7.2 billion acquisition.
- The project helped to transition $57 billion worth of AP transactions.
- Managed a Confidential showcase project, utilizing SAP’s Duet Technology with SharePoint to automate global procurement functions for vendors in US and Latin America resulting in over $30 million in savings.
- Led a global asset management initiative to provide accurate asset movement tracking across all of MSFT legal entities worldwide resulting in savings of $9 million per annum in taxes.
Manager, SAP Finance
- Functional Manager leading the SAP Finance team providing end-to-end solutions, architectural roadmaps and platform evaluations for Finance and Supply Chain domains.
- Recognized for leadership and coaching strengths. Few of the key projects implemented included:
- Legal entity restructure, which was a Finance centric project with the objective of meeting statutory compliance goals, tax benefits and reporting efficiencies. The project resulted in a tax savings of $100 million for the company.
- Upgrade of SAP across the enterprise to the ECC 6.0 version.
- Asset life cycle management for accurate tracking and reporting of telecom network assets across the organization, resulting in savings of over $2 million per annum.
Senior Consultant- SAP
- Managed a $20 million SAP Finance project with a large Government entity (Los Angeles Unified School District) to implement SAP Treasury Funds management and Cash Budget Management
- Led the implementation of SAP Product Costing at Advanced Medical Optics a Healthcare organization in California resulting in improved process efficiencies and reporting.
Senior Consultant - SAP
- Executed a full-scale implementation of SAP at Confidential, USA as the SAP Finance and Controlling Lead.
- Implemented Cost and Profit center accounting and Profitability analysis and integration with FI, ECCS, SD, MM and Project Systems
Senior Consultant - SAP
- Led the implementation of SAP Product Costing and Management Reporting at Confidential, Brazil, a Utility and telecommunications giant and the second largest organization in Brazil
- Managed the implementation of SAP Budget, Funds and Commitment Accounting and Profitability Analysis at India Tobacco Company ( Confidential ), a leading consumer products goods company in India.