Extensive experience providing leadership, management and coordination for complex programs. Successful track record of maximizing resources, production, and profitability. Extensive financial, operational, and business management experience. Strong oral and written communication skills. Over 15 years of federal government contracting management experience with agencies including: Confidential. Supported Confidential programs including the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST), the Integrated Financial Management Program, Glory, and the Confidential Center for Computational Science. Supported numerous Confidential programs including the CSMM Help Desk and the MBDSS testing contract. Currently supporting the confidential $207M contract. Significant experience interfacing with diverse groups of government personnel to achieve programmatic objectives. Extensive schedule and EVM management experience.
Confidential, Woodlawn, MD
- Successful management of a variable demand for service delivery environment with a blend of project focused teams that draw on a matrix of core centers for excellence in Security, Requirements, Test, Agile, Development and Enterprise Solutions Architecture.
- Key interface with Confidential Government Task Leads and COR to address Confidential concerns and manage contract effectively.
- Maintained duel key role of Program Manager and EVM Lead while obtaining a replacement for the EVM Lead role.
- Maintained financial controls over fluid government demands to insure that there were no overruns.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Developed key financial/non - financial project metrics that provided a coherent story of performance to executive management and key project personnel.
- Formulated financial goals, identified project deficiencies and provided solutions to executives.
- Identified potential deficiencies in project contributions of over $3M. Reduced projected deficiencies in half over a six-month period.
- Identified inconsistencies in negotiated agreements. Established corporate standards for contracts.
- Managed project performance and achieved all cost/schedule/scope objectives.
- Identified an unprofitable contract. Re - formulated pricing scenario and renegotiated the contract.
- Developed a project EVM system resulting in no additional overhead expense.
- Restructured project financial dashboards, reducing maintenance levels and improving accuracy.
- Provided key support on winning proposal efforts including OnePI, DSH, and EIDM.
Confidential, Greenbelt/Lanham, MD
- Schedule oversight leading to successful achievement of milestones. 100% compliance.
- Created the confidential Integrated Master Schedule.
- Resolved problematic resource conflicts and interface issues between various confidential groups.
- Created and administered an acquisition and maintenance database, resolving problems with management of hardware and software budgets.
- Recognized in Confidential award fee evaluations for conducting praiseworthy status reviews.
- Identified contractor deficiencies that threatened critical path. Quantified potential impacts to critical path and launch date. Directed contract management to correct schedule deficiencies.
- Projected launch date impacts based on various schedule scenarios, funding profiles, contractor performance and related critical path impact.
- Identified deficiencies in contractor EVM system and reported to Confidential .
- Advised Confidential management pertaining to proper WBS structure for Glory and identified deficiencies in contractor WBS structures that impacted EVM analysis.
- Refuted completion date claims by contractor for instrument delivery and projected a nine - month delay that was proven to be correct.
- Supervision of contractor planning and scheduling activities utilizing Microsoft Project.
- Monitored progress and directed adherence to master plans and schedules utilizing MS Project. Defined, mapped, monitored production cycles.
- Managed process analysis and re - engineering activities.
- Modified proprietary EVM software system and resolved interface problems with COBRA.
- Successfully interfaced with executives having conflicting priorities in a high - visibility, politically charged environment.
- Consulting role with up to six Confidential managers and external Program Managers.
- Conducted planning, scheduling and technical analysis of major projects. Advised Confidential management pertaining to project status and problems associated with interfaces.
- Facilitated contractor interfaces to support critical business strategies.
- Managed Confidential status review process.
- Consulting role for Confidential Change Management Team
- Utilization of Microsoft Project for scheduling activities.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Managed planning and program analysis for Flight Software/Ground Systems.
- Developed schedules and identified and managed critical path activities.
- Successfully predicted slippage of launch date of over a year.
- Advised Project Manager pertaining to proper requirements development and structure utilizing Rational Requisite Pro. Corrected errors pertaining to linkage of higher and lower level requirements.
- Utilization of Microsoft Project and Primavera for scheduling activities.