IT Manager & Project Manager with experience across multiple industries, including Financial industry/Capital Markets, Retail, Telecommunications, Semiconductors, Real Estate, Engineering, and Start - Ups. Direct business technology and translate business needs into technical solutions. A passionate leader driving talents to success, recruit and retaining engineers globally. Research and adopt new technologies and new ideas.
- Translating business needs into technology solutions, managing the technology requirements.
- Security and cyber security knowledge, hardware and software firewalls (F5, McAfee, VPC, etc.).
- Lead world class IT cloud infrastructure and support organization, 24x7x365 under SLA commitment.
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure, technology, servers (VM), network, security, cloud, and databases.
- Developing an IT and Cloud strategy, providing architecture vision, AWS Certified.
- Deploying (Transformation) cloud-based solution (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
- DevOps, WebOps, and CI/CD pipeline methodology and practices implementation
- Data Centre Strategy, Optimization, & Migration, DRP, High availability, network, firewalls, servers.
- Project & Program Management Mission, Vision and execution, Business Plan, Roadmap, KPI’s
- Change Management, Transformation, Service Strategy and Continuous Improvement- ITIL
- Development Support Tools and methodologies, SDLC, Agile, and Waterfall
- Information Security, Governance, Regulatory, Audit, Compliance, PCI-DSS, SOC II, GDRP
- Leader and expert in data mining, BI, Big Data, and Data management.
- People leadership mentoring, coaching.
- Vendor management, negotiation, SLA, IT Procurement, & Asset Management.
TECHNICAL / SPECIALIZED SKILLS:
Platforms & OS: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Windows, Linux, iOS, UNIX, Android, RedHat
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Oracle, SQL, OLAP, NO-SQL, Arora DB
Programming Languages: Python, Java, NoDE.js, Go Lang, PHP, C/C++, HTML, XML, .NET, Ruby on Rails, FileMaker, CloverDX
Infrastructure and Technology: Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Perforce, Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, Packer, Xen, and OpenShift. GitHub, Jenkins, Nginx, Varnish, Haproxy, Cloudflare, Cloud Computing, Data centre, network, security, DRP, High Availability.
Software Solutions: ERP, SAP, BI, POS, WMS, Clarity CRM, Big Data, IoT, Jira (Agile), Confluence, Zoho, Slack, GitHub, McAfee, F5, SharePoint, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, power point, MS Project, Visio, etc..).
Senior Technical Project Consultant
- Led and guided technology teams, engineers and professionals across complex multi-squad technical areas, transformed into private cloud solution using OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker, followed the cloud data governance and security.
- Established and managed the global network migration project, including new gear (switches, firewall), across 3 countries, update and connect the endpoints and migrating the existing firewall context.
- Managed a new development reporting solution using Java, Clover-ETL replaced the old Cognos analytics system, used DevOps methodology and implemented in a new CI/CD process supported in containers.
- Prepared detailed project updates and managed work plans, budget and schedules from proposal design through completion and acceptance, using ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, Clarity, Visio, MS Project, Office365 providing tracking and status reports to all levels.
- Facilitated deep dives on key architectural decisions, evaluating trade-offs and risks, Providing clear direction and motivation with the teams for a best practice cloud solution.
- Conducted project meetings and stand-up's, was responsible for project deliverables. Kept the project team, stakeholders, and executives informed about project status and issues that may impact successful project completion.
- Evaluated technology standards and processes to ensure compliance with program-level requirements, security, and General Data Protection Regulatory (GDPR), recommended and took action to direct the analysis and provided a solution to the problem.
- Proficient at handled complex technical development concepts for integrations into project plan development schedules. Know the software development life cycle with the ability to interpret these for other team members.
DevOps & Operations Delivery Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager
- Advised on cloud infrastructure and cloud architecture (Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure) platform, guided new customers with cloud transformation including infrastructure (IaaS) and platform services (PaaS), and led a disaster recovery solution to provide All times Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Managed customers’ requirements for the cloud transitioning including infrastructure (IaaS) and platform services (PaaS), led a disaster recovery solution to provide All times Software as a Service (SaaS). Orchestrate the deployments for all the environments including Dev, Test (QA, UAT), Production, and DR using automation tools like Docker, Kubernetes and automation scripts and Shell Scripts.
- Guided development (DevOps) to improve automation (Python, Bash) and reduce manual support, provided architecture vision and developed a cloud agnostic solution using tools like Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, and Docker.
- Rolled-out processes using agile tools like Zendesk and Zenhub built the analytic solution using power BI, supported decision making and KPI goal measurement.
- Advised on cloud infrastructure and architecture Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure platform, Guided new customers transitioning to cloud including infrastructure (IaaS) and platform services (PaaS), led a disaster recovery solution to provide All times Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Managed security activities and risk assessment, followed up with the SOC II security compliance requirements and the twelve-factor app methodology.
- Developed and maintained business plans, budget, roadmap, KPIs, and kept stakeholders communication to enable the company to grow.
- Conducted security process to review and understand customer application vulnerability and collaborated with the customers to identify and define high-level security requirements in their applications followed the 12-factor methodology.
- Recruited/Managed: architects, developers, operations, and security experts, provided guidance, coaching, and mentoring, conducted performance reviews and evaluation provided feedback and goals for Professional development.
Portfolio Program Manager
- Executed software development programs with the customer unique technical requirements, development, test, and delivered, generating $170M revenue within the gaming and casino industry.
- Analyzed requirements for the business units and the clients (Lenovo, HP, Dell, IBM, Axell, etc.). Prepared specifications, analysis, and recommendations providing unique technology solutions to different customers which increased revenue.
- Ensure all the deliverables are stable, resilient to use, robust, reliable, secure, and standards compliance.
- Negotiated project budget and schedule, communicating to program stakeholders and senior level management.
- Developed multi-year roadmap aligned to company goals, managed development change requests and customer release.
- Directed team through the development life cycle, starting with requirements, scope, architectural proposal, and planning.
- Ensured new releases were produced on time, received robust test automation, and enabled for continuous delivery.
- Owned and hosted VP’s interlock communication session, providing senior management and stakeholder’s status, provided metrics reports and presentations.
- Determent and rolled-out processes and procedures, supporting very large programs in the highly-demanding industry.
- Review the technical designs and the solution proposals to propose or help identify viable, practical and cost-effective solutions to security problems.
- Hired new team members, managed, coached, and mentored global professional team, architects, developers, QA, and PM’s, conducted performance reviews, and was accountable for bonus sharing.
Software Development Release Manager / QA Program Manager
- Led 1st-class software development solution used by millions of end users, generating $400M revenue.
- Executed software release management plans with knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile) from concept and design, ensuring customer enablement and meeting time-to-market requirements.
- Developed strategy with various project/product management teams in discrete graphics (dGPU), accelerated processing units (APU), embedded solutions, and related technologies (Multimedia, Computing, 3D Graphics), resulting in harmony solution.
- Participated as an SQA team member, managed formal QA manual/automated test strategies, tactics, processes, and procedures. Used Jira and Confluence to managed issue tracking and cross function communication.
- Worked with internal and external stakeholders globally.
- Guided the QA team to follow the security principles and developed a security test methodology, worked with the CISO team and implemented vulnerability tests.
Security Project Manager
- Collected data, financial expenses and work effort. Analyzed project progress. Identified and managed risks. Reviewed infrastructure architecture and logs (database log-in, DB requests), and advised on risks and variability.
- Contributed as a Security Consultant in technical meetings, identifying solutions and making recommendations.
- Reviewed infrastructure architecture and communication logs (database log-in, DB requests), and advice on risks and variability.
- Reviewed the database technical designs and access control proposal and help identify viable, practical and security problems.
- Scanned and reviewed infrastructure architecture and application logs (database log-in, DB requests), and advice on risks and variability.
- Demonstrated success facilitated discussions with functional owners in the organization, prepared gap analysis, threat, and impact assessment documentation.
- Collaborated with business partners and stakeholders to identify and define the security requirements, and managed the supporting documentation.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Project Manager / Consultant
- Design the cloud architecture, implemented an E-commerce solution based on AWS infrastructure.
- Manage all technology requirements and provided technical architecture vision, meeting new mobile trades. Implemented online security, protecting user privacy.
- Led cloud transformation, software migration, and automation to Amazon web server (AWS), enhancing accessibility, performance/scalability, and high availability.
- Managed PROD deployment on the AWS cloud, and implemented a full test cycle on a PAT environment.
- Advise on cloud infrastructure and security architecture, and managed the cloud transition.
- Provided technical architecture vision, meeting new mobile trades. Implemented online security, protecting user privacy.
Senior Infrastructure Program Manager
- Managed and delivered multi-millions dollars ($55M) infrastructure solutions to the telecommunication industry
- Performed technical requirement analysis, and provide an architecture proposal including hardware, 3rd party tools and data structure.
- Develop project charts, project scope, project plans, and budget estimates, business cases; participated as a regular member of the client Steering Committee.
- Planned and established a non-stop environment supporting high availability and disaster recovery plan (DRP).
- Led the task force team (Infrastructure and database experts) and provided the Tire 2 level support for technical issues.
- Migrated large data center to support the billing solution including physical gear: servers, network, and firewalls.