- Senior IT Technical Project/Program manager having flair for incremental innovation with 15+ years of experience as IT professional.
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Adept in technical solutions and conceptualization for enterprise wide IT solutions/application development.
- Individual Contributor and can contribute as Technical Manager/ SPOC on delivery side.
- Strong in Requirement Clarification and Code Quality Reviews.
- SME in AEM and Microsoft .Net Technology with strong development and technology connect.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in Developing and Maintaining .Net Web Applications.
- 6+ years of experience in Agile - Scrum with track records of Scalable Agile implementation (SAFe) on mission critical products with distributed teams.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance.
- 8+ years of Customer Facing Experience with customers in Healthcare, Digital Marketing, Banking and Financial Services and Web Content Management System(WCM/CMS) domains.
- Well versed in Global Delivery Model (Onsite - offshore project delivery).
- Good exposure on Quantitative Project Management and Quality Management.
- Strong Team Player and Leader. Adept in having connect with all stakeholders - Project Sponsors, Business, Architects, BA, Developers, external vendors.
- MS Project, MS Office, JIRA, Confluence
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.1, ADCQ 5.X), .Net, C#, MS SQL Server and Oracle DB
- Miscellaneous tools such as MS VSS, SVN, TFS, MS Visio and HP Quality Center, RADAR
Technical Manager - Senior PM
Confidential, Philadelpia, PA
- Technical Manager, requirement grooming, implementation, Quality reviews and resolving obstacles.
- Strategic as well as day to day planning and management of team size of 14 split across both Development/Maintenance tracks.
- Leading development track as Scrum Master.
- Single Point of contact for my employer at client site. Conducted weekly and monthly Account reviews with Client Program managers and CTO’s.
- Promoted empowerment of the team to ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution. Encouraged a sustainable pace with high quality output.
Scrum Master - Program Manager
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Scrum of Scrum Master in a Program consisting of multiple Scrum teams with total team size of 20+ by applying SAFe practises.
- Program Planning, Status reporting at multiple levels including to Project Sponsors and Customer CIO.
- Lead team size of 25+ distributed across different tracks like UX, UI, Micro Services/API, Devops, and QA.
- Establishing and Championing Agile practices.
Project Manager - Scrum Master
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Led development effort in this transformational program as Confidential .
- Worked as Scrum Master for Product Confidential .
- Collaborating with Product Owners by proposing and securing alignment on Product roadmap and lineage between Production releases and Confidential .
- Client interfacing activities and reporting to Project sponsors and Senior Management.
- Provided consultancy towards proposed solution and led team consisting of UI designers, Business Analyst and Architects.
- Creating development plan which included technology stack, logical boundaries of new systems, interfaces and handshake points etc. and high level line items with effort and sizing attributes.
- Conducted user experience (UX) and design workshops for prototyping and continuous delivery methodology.
Technical PM - Scrum Master
- Managed peak team size of 12 as Technical PM for sports-cpe program. Assignment tenure comprised of Working as Scrum Master in multiple scrums and collaboration with property product managers based in US and Europe.
- Conducted monthly reviews with Client director.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Got on-boarded as lead for maintenance track and with continuous demonstration of capability was instrumental in my employer winning large development project which were typically done by original system vendor.