- 10+ Yrs. of Enterprise IT Project and Product Management experience in creating and managing new deal flow and originate new client engagements. Experience building distributed systems that require real - time data-intensive computations; passionate about best in class technologies and techniques to resolve non-functional requirements: robustness, stability, scalability, time to market, performance and delivery quality. Manage all aspects of the project e.g. Business Case Defining, Demand Analysis, Budgeting, Resourcing, Product Roadmap & Release Planning, Change Management Controls and Data Analysis (Sourcing, Staging, Transformation / Calculation / Scrubbing). Building PMO, Confidential & Confidential controls reporting through establishing the CoE which includes defining Reporting Procedures (ISO 31000), Standards (class on Style Guide & Master templates usage) & SharePoint / Confluence SDLC Artifacts Archive Management for Project, Program, and Portfolio. Expert knowledge across areas like - Process Engineering, Business Transformation, Operation Risk & Confidential Regulatory Technology Controls & Audit Reporting, Cybersecurity practices including threat modeling, ethical hacking, and security design reviews. Experience in driving and delivering DevOps and Agile Transformation programs - building DevOps pipeline (people, process and tools), Continuous Integration (CI) tool like Jenkins, build tool like Maven, Continuous Deployment (CD) on Linux and Windows stacks, environment and configuration automation tool like Chef, AWS/Azure cloud platforms, Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Guide & influence Sr. Management, for technology solution that are best suited to applicable LOB practice area, Use-Cases and Business Cases with a clear ROI. Built out & Lead the Transformation Initiative work pipelines at an organizational level through defining Multi Year Roadmap for SAFe Agile, DevOps, Digital / Cloud & deploying SMART / Robotic Process Automation adaption. Discover and Implement improved ways of collaborating and developing into high-performing, self-organizing Agile-Units along with identifying opportunities to apply SMART Robotics Automation through instituting & maintaining knowledge sharing library for RPA implementation strategy for Re-Usable Bot Code. Serve as SME on Agile Execution (SCRUM, KANBAN, XP) & Scaled (SAFe, LeSS, RTE) Agile framework. Mentor & Coach Acceptance / Test Driven Development (A/TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CD), Automated Testing (XUnit, Cucumber, Fit), Collective Code Ownership, Legacy Code Refactoring (pair/mob/dirty code fix programming) and other DevOps principles like SOLID, FIRST, GRASP, DRY. Additionally in order to ensure oversight and control of deployed Robot performance, led the Organization Change Management approach to create a strong controls ecosystem with clearly defining SAFe/DevOps/RPA principles training strategy, designing and building the workforce management tools.
- Partner with Business Control Officers, Legal, Risk, Confidential & Audit to implement firm-wide Corporate Confidential Programs with key objective of designing and building single comprehensive framework that supports integration of multiple processes including the RCSA, SOX, CCAP, AML / KYC Internal Audit, External Regulators and Attestation Qualifications assuring mature risk governance practice by defining / executing the risk strategy that is aligned with Firm business and regulatory requirements. Extensive experience with Technology Controls Testing, BCP / DR Testing, including QA / UAT Test Planning through Requirement Analysis, Test Data Readiness, ITSM Non-Prod Environment Readiness, Test Cycle Planning with hands-on Unit / Functional / Automation / Performance Testing. Experience in leading Quarterly Confidential Reviews and Annual IT Audits; Lead Internal / External Audit requests, Manage User Tool (UT) inventory, Resiliency Plan coordination, and testing. Lead periodic changes to the system or IT internal controls improving firm year-end accounts testing SSAE 16 SOC1 engagements.
- Built process framework with prominence on IT Service / Process Definition, Performance Management to Business Resilience framework ensuring best practices across Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), Identity / Access Management, Application Server Security (Privacy & Data Protection), Network Security and Vulnerability Management. Offer Integrated Project Management, Change Management Control and LEAN Six Sigma Process implementation to manage Project Definition per CTx Req. i.e CTQ (for Quality), CTC (for Cost), CTP (for Process), CTS (for Safety), CTD (for delivery) . Experience in Business Performance Measures / Benchmarking including Balanced Scorecard, KPI’s / KRI’s, addressing Financial Measures like Revenue Growth, Margin, Cost of Quality (CoQ), Net Present Value (NPV), Return on Investment (ROI), Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA). Define, select and calculate Process Capability Indices Cp and Cpk to assess Process Capability, and Process Performance Indices Pp, Ppk & Cpm. Experience in Team Decision-Making tools like Brainstorming, Nominal Group Technique, Multi-Voting and Management / Planning tools like Affinity Diagrams, Tree Diagrams, Process Decision Program Charts (PDPC), Matrix Diagrams, Interrelationship Digraphs, Prioritization Matrices and Activity Network Diagrams
Project Management Tools: HP PPM, PlainView, CA Clarity, PTS, MS Project, Renault, FieldGlass, SharePoint, Excel (V-Lookup, Macros & Pivot Table), Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS, IBM File Net / BPEL.
Trade Surveillance Tools: NICE - Actimize ERCM, ORACLE - Mantas, RSA Archer - eGRC
Software Methodologies: SAFe Agile, LeSS, KanBan, Extreme Programming (XP), Waterfall, RUP, RAD, CMMI, ISO, SixSigma.
DevOps: JIRA, Confluence, SVM, Github, Terraform, Jenkins.
Quality / Testing Tools: IBM Rational Suite, HP ALM, Selenium, Rally, Performance Center (LoadRunner) 8.1, Perfmon, NetMon
BPM / Cloud / Digital / RPA: Pega, TIBCO, SFDC, FpX, AWS, MS Azure, BluePrism, Automation Everywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion.
Big Data / Visualization: Hadoop, Tableau, QlikView, Cognos 8x, Python, Informatica, SQL Server, IBM DB2, SPLUNK
Program Manager Director
- Managing the Operation Risk Oversight & Control of Regulatory Engagement including technology solution delivery, enhancement (application / infrastructure), GIA / IT internal and external regulatory / audit reporting, tracking overall regulatory landscape for emerging trends and the MER (Minimal Enterprise Remediation) issues fix through timely submission/approval of closure packs.
- Accountable for advancing the Strategy Programs - like Adopting Agile, DevOps, Cloud (SaaS / PaaS), RPA through Single Sourcing of Data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms with consistent improvement in the Risk Data Governance & Controls.
- Collaborate and partner internally with C&ORC, GCOO Risk & Regulatory Shared Services, and the wider GT organization to achieve effective and efficient IT Risk Data Governance and Controls management supported through periodic DR / BCP Test Runs, assuring that Technology operates as documented in the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) across regionally and functionally-aligned teams establishing & maintaining the consistencies between effective Risk Culture across Risk Control Office and Line of Business Technology / Operate teams. Ensure the framework is periodically updated to account for any changes to regulatory, business or external factors along with facilitating automated reporting/tracking of the key Risk Profile including but not limited to lost data, issue tracking, action plans, KRIs, KPI’s and enterprise-wide Risk Dashboards.
- Manage Citi Digital Card Payments Risk solutions through across 8+ Active Programs ( 36+ Projects ) with Capital Budget of US$60M+ and a global team of 80+ H/C mix of FTE / FTC’s - warranting best possible use of infrastructure, technology & optimal use of staff / suppliers, ensuring options are fully explored and well challenged for business value, with a timely effective decision-making and validation process for a cost-efficient solution delivery.
- Lead product development and go-to-market execution of features and services through defining Product Roadmap adapting transformation to provide product enhancements that deliver best-in-class consumer experiences, convenient payment choices and transaction security.
- Develop Business Cases, Formulate Plans and further oversee Annual Budget Preparation, Financial Forecast Management, Programs Planning, Prioritization and Execution of Projects assuring deliverables to be strictly aligned to Business Objectives and Goals. Implement Risk & Issue Framework through leading Scope / Schedule Change with periodic business funding priority reviews/cuts among Production Support, Business / Tech Mandatory, Discretionary Programs.
- Lead efforts across App. Platform Stability, Business Continuity, Resiliency / Disaster Recovery, Performance Improvement.
JR. PROGRAM MANAGER/SR. PROJECT MANAGER
- PMO Setup: Set up PMO under Sr. Program Manager and manage and delegate work to a team of 3 Delivery and Project Managers (Offshore) as well as assign work to 15 person team. This included setting up Atlassian’s Confluence, Jira, and Hipchat Tools and workflows, setting up Project Documentation Repositories and creating other Organizational Process Assets for the project specific to the client, as well as learning and mastering the PVH Groups internal processes, documentation, and Internal Communications Tools.
- Reporting: Develop, aggregate data, and configure Weekly Status Reports for PVH Group with Project Status, updating Reporting Dashboards, and managing Weekly Status Meetings to relay reporting metrics to PVH. Also, I maintain a Risks and Issues Log (Both client facing and internal).
- Scrum Master/Technical PM: Responsible for running the Daily Scrum Call, sending Meeting Minutes / Action Items, and assigning Development tickets to the team. Also worked with Clients Jira on managing development team and setting up calls to get them through roadblocks. Also run a twice-weekly Solutions Design Meeting with project leadership, including two Architects (on and offshore), Program Manager, Account Manager, and other Leadership Team members. High level of Technical knowledge as it relates to Confidential from both myself and the PMO required.
- Defect/Story Triage: Led a meeting twice a week to triage and assign software defects and enhancements to the UI, Backend, BA, and DBA/DB Development team members.
- Project Planning: In addition to creating the Project Plan after discovery and Requirements Gathering Phase, updated Microsoft Project Program Management Plan for Senior Management. Send detailed status reports to the team daily, and to management twice-weekly. Update Product Backlog.
Confidential, NEW YORK
- Production Support: Executed two scrum calls daily (with on-shore and off-shore) with a 15-person team. And reporting to Confidential, PMO with weekly status reports,
- OCC Development Projects: Completed EDIT MODULE Re-Design Project, CHECKOUT Re-Design Requirements Analysis, and ANALYTICS Analysis and Re-Tagging Project.
- Jira Maintenance: Worked with Clients Jira on managing development team and setting up calls to get them through roadblocks
- QA Testing: Working with the business on UAT testing, triaging P1 defects, and using both automated and manual testing tools to test various scenarios with the QA team. Completed orders in Production and Pre-Production Environments on a nightly basis and report findings. Manage QA Team regression testing and Automation Testing teams.
- Ad Hoc Projects: Worked with 3rd Parties on code fixes to the OCC Platform as well as on Adobe Analytics debugging and tagging. Additionally, managed a large SEO initiative to gain better SE Rankings for the company under the Confidential Managed Service Contract.
- PMO Reporting: Updated Microsoft Project Program Management Plan for Senior Management. Send detailed status reports to the team daily, and to management twice-weekly. Update Product Backlog.
Confidential, NEW YORK
- Executed two scrum calls daily (with on-shore and off-shore) with a 15-person team.
- Reporting to Confidential PMO with weekly status reports, as well as status reporting to the overall Confidential Architect for all Confidential brands.
- Working with Data Confidential team to migrate over customer order history and other critical Confidential data.
- Worked with two versions of Jira to handle issue tracking, as well as utilizing HP Application Lifecycle Management software to report on defect fixes, roadblocks, and defect status
- Managing development team and setting up calls to get them through roadblocks
- Working with the business on UAT testing, triaging P1 defects, and using both automated and manual testing tools to test various scenarios with the QA team ( Confidential ).
- Adobe Scene 7, Endeca, Oracle Confidential, over 80 third party integrations. Coordinated loading of tags into Ensighten Tag Manager.
Confidential, NEW YORK
- Utilized Microsoft Project to track and manage up to eight complex SDLC projects at a time, created and monitored budgets and resources using internal allocations tools.
- Founded PMO to manage development vendor DPZ Brazil Advertisings team of developers by interfacing with their tech leads. Lead thrice - weekly scrum meetings and coordinated with Database Development, Web-ops, DBA s, OpenSkies Platform Developers, and fulfillment partners, and integrations between systems such as SAP and Tibco.
- Manage Production Support IT Program software release project plans using Microsoft Project, attend daily scrum meetings, and meet with release management team to get real time status on the 12 development environments (UAT, Prod, Staging, etc).
- Utilized Trello Project Management software to manage digital marketing campaigns including PPC, Social Media, Rich Media, and Content Production. Use of Adobe s Report Builder tool to layout web analytics data for business decisions.
- Developed new products for the airline such as a Social Media Influencer program which signed up the top Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook influencers in Brazil to promote the airlines flight and travel deals.
Confidential, NEW YORK
INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
- Manage a team of 15 Database Developers (Oracle) and Database Administrators, Tech Leads, and around 40 software developers who manage both our application code base as well as Confidential features (single page checkout, loyalty, etc.).
- Implemented the more versatile Agile Jira bug management software utilizing Kanban boards and the organizational switch to a DEV OPS environment, monitor and control Jira software tickets making sure bugs are closed, moving forward and progressing, and all stakeholder communication for the bugs.
- 65% of my job is managing miscellaneous incoming Jira tickets such as database errors, code errors, implementing analytics tags, SAP software and database updates, schema, scheme creation, database updates, data extract, data Confidential, data update, data load, site development, site design, feed integration, and report development.
- Lead Program Management meetings for PM s on both the Confidential Operations & Productions teams managers by conducting daily and weekly meetings to make sure all projects are on track.
- Reporting to the Director and VP all environment/code (ENG, DEV, STAGE, PRE - PROD, PROD) pushes and setups for websites globally spread among 5 data centers.
- Managed projects also by adopting to each teams unique methodology (each team uses different approaches, for instance the producers use Scrum), Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, and Scrum, and also different reporting tools for their methodologies and so I have to enter project updates using the methodologies they app.
Confidential, NEW YORK
DIGITAL PROGRAM MANAGER
- Implemented Google Analytics on more than 40 Confidential brand websites, managed meetings with multiple Business (Brands) and BT *Business Technology) stakeholders. Monitored and managed all follow up deliverables and actionable items from those meetings.
- Worked with Confidential s various brand teams to perform requirements analysis for web analytics projects and identified potential project risks and implement course correction.
- Successfully managed the development of the new Confidential project which utilized Drupal shop Blink Reaction as a resource, and managed project budget.
- Successfully managed the development and on - going maintenance of Confidential, a website for pharmacies to access co-pay cards.
- Managed the development of the custom-built Adobe Analytics Interactions Management module for eDetails (HCP focus) in 40 markets.
- Initiated and implemented the idea of using Google Apps as a Google Analytics user-management system across Confidential USA.
- Directed the analysis, planning, and application build for the Levoxyl mobile app.
Confidential, NEW YORK
SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT MANAGER
- Developed various project plans to specify goals, scheduling, strategy, staffing needs, and contingency plans for several quick-turnaround projects.
- Initiated and managed internal project management status meetings with cross-functional teams (designers, copywriters, developers, and account management)
- • Prepared and dispensed daily project status updates and resource reports to keep clients and staff informed of various project statuses, as well as prepared accurate and timely cost and time estimates and project requirements, built project plans, and aligned SOW.
- • Collaborated with the analytics teams to assess social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return, and identified new channels to drive optimum ROI and fuel revenue growth, and effectively delegated workload and oversaw other project management staff
Confidential, NEW YORK
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed and directed site design and integration with Hodes careers database app and API projects with clients such as Confidential, Confidential, and Confidential .
- Performed user - experience (UX) design tasks to create advanced Axure logic flows and UX for clients.
Confidential, GREENWICH, CT
- Implemented Salesforce CRM and updated the tool in iterations based on stakeholder requirements. Liaised with the sales team and developers for an improved and easy customer service experience. Managed the project design and development of motionsportsgear.com site, several collateral materials, and print advertisements to drive awareness of products.
- Leveraged meeting production deadlines with producing a high - quality product using offshore manufacturing vendors and local design resources.
- Developed and presented 10+ sales presentations resulting in 7 distribution contracts.