IT Project Manager with over 16 years of experience in managing and implementing complex data driven projects/programs. Successfully led and implemented full lifecycle projects in Agile and Optimized Waterfall delivery model. Hands - on leader with diverse experience leading numerous project teams simultaneously with combined direct/indirect reports of members and budgets more than $8M. Effectively applies technical knowledge to take products and services through the entire lifecycle - from roadmap definition, requirements specification, development and release prioritization, risk management and communication to key stakeholders.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- IT Consulting and Delivery Management
- DW/BI/Analytics System Implementation
- Datalake Implementation
- Big Data / Hadoop
- ETL Design and Development
- BI Reporting Solution & Semantic Layer Design and Development
- Data Strategy, Solution Architecture and Roadmap Development
- Conversant with the Emerging Technologies and Digital Platforms
- Technical Project Management
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Stakeholder Management
- Requirements Management
- Status Reporting
- Risk/Issue Identification and Mitigation
- Problem Solving, Change Management
- Vendor Management
- Scope, Cost, and Schedule Management
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Databases: Oracle 10g/11i, SQL Server 2014, Netezza
ETL: Informatica 9.x, SSIS
BI Reporting: Cognos 10.2.1, SAP BOXI R2, XCelsius 2008/4.5, SQL Server SSRS/SSAS
Big data and Analytics: Hadoop Ecosystem, R- Analytics, Understanding of Python, AI Core concepts
Cloud Understanding of: PAAS, SAAS
Project Mgmt/ Tools: Clarity, Open workbench, MS Project, Share point, MS Visio, JIRA
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Lead Project manager for building future state for automating the process of submission of data universes to CMS. Implemented Data universes and remediated data issues for all internal and third-party data extracts submitted to Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS, a State Agency) - thereby enabling Confidential to pass the CMS audit for 2018. Phased project consisting of creation of 55 Universes utilizing the capabilities of Talend as a data integration tool. Engaged in ingestion of data sources from internal applications and external sources into the Hadoop environment, and consumption of the data extracts for regulatory reporting utilizing Tableau as the tool.
- Portfolio project manager leading implementation of enhanced business rules and reporting capabilities to report accurate provider information in claims submissions for a State mandates project of $600K. Upgraded the claims applications resulting in cleaner claims, increased throughput, avoiding huge monetary penalties imposed by the State on Confidential and enabling Confidential to be compliant with State Mandates.
- Successfully led Enhancement of business rules for Government Health Care Servicing Application ( Confidential ) related to State Nursing Facility and Level of care requirements, created extracts from Data Lake/hadoop and enabled Financial Reporting. This is a $6 Million project with 20-member team. Responsible for overall delivery of the project from Intake and Demand to Production Implementation and support
- Lead Project Manager for Montana Medicaid Expansion - Transformed Medicaid Statistical Reporting Project, $8 Million and multi-year program. Technology: DataProbe ™ from IBM Truven Analytics. CMS mandates states submit data extracts with predefined 1500 fields to support federal reporting. Data extracts from 8 file types related to Eligibility, Claims, Third Party Liability, Managed Care and provider from multiple sources including Data Lake, EDW and other Supplemental files are shared to CMS for statistical reporting. Implementation of Pig Scripts for extracting data from EDW and Data Lake, creating extracts and moving it to DataProbe Server through secured environment
- Developed the BI Platform - Reliability Monitoring System for Confidential ’s Supply Chain Management to identify potential supply disruptions.
- The BI Platform provided end-to-end visibility promoting early mitigation and recommendations based on early warning indicators in the supply chain, along with dashboards on source availability, schedule attainment, forecast deviation metrics.
- The system also provided root cause analysis of supply chain disruptions.
- All this was accomplished by collecting data from multiple sources and providing reporting on mobility dashboards. As the lead, was responsible for end to end development and delivery of the project.
- I was responsible for issue escalation, risk and issue mitigation, status reporting and project planning.
Global Project Manager
Technology: Informatica 9.x, Cognos 10, and Oracle.
- Developed and delivered the Clinical Insights Confidential, using Informatica providing actionable insights to the hospitals.
- The Data Quality Index developed as part of Clinical insights project is used to evaluate quality performance of Confidential facilities. Complex
- A Reporting application built using Cognos Reports and Cognos Framework model for analytics related to patients within the facility, like the Net Patient Gain, Churn Reports, Patient Pipeline Reports, Dialysis Access Management Reports, and Average Time on Therapy Reports for patients
- Project for Performance optimization of Informatica loads
- All traditional data warehouses in Confidential BI Architecture were migrated and re-targeted to new data warehouse created using Netezza BI Appliance.
- Managed ETL projects built using Informatica and reporting projects built on the Cognos Framework model, providing Clinical Insights and building applications to track the performance of hospitals, improving overall patient health
- Implemented Global PMO Automation Project for Unilever, UK based on the technology set of SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Oracle 9i and view built to extract data and populate the Confidential .
- This common platform for Common Portfolio Reporting automated the process of uploading data related to Project and Program Management from transactional systems.
- Dashboards enabled Portfolio Managers to view metrics around Actuals, Budget, Forecast and Committed for the projects across various dimensions.
- Managed development of Corporate Performance Dashboard for Panasonic, Middle East using XCelsius 2008 with QaaWS, BO Universe as semantic layer and SQL Server database. This sales and marketing dashboard indicated the performance of 14 departments enabling the leadership team to take strategic decisions related to products, internal staff management and customer related marketing programs.
- Project Managed creation of Trend Cards Datamart and reporting for a leading bank in USA.
- Utilized DataStage 8.1, Oracle 10g database and BO Universe as Reporting Platform. The project helped portfolio managers and credit risk analysts to mitigate risk by enabling them to quickly react to increased exposure
- Rolled-out Master Data Management Solution, globally that provided a flexible customized hierarchy for “product” master dataset leveraging Kalido MDM framework. The custom MDM framework built provided ability to customize the base global product hierarchy per local market needs, feed the customized product hierarchy per country to the trade fund management system (Optima) to facilitate efficient and effective execution of certain trade fund management functions and delivered canned reports comparing the base product and customized hierarchy.
- Led a consulting assignment for Master Data Management for Prudential Corporation, Singapore, created Master data management strategy and analyzed status data across applications, processes and organization, performed data quality analysis and defined the implementation approach for SDM Solution