- Certified Scrum Master helping organization in Agile transformation. 10+ years of program management experience, with a 'get it done' philosophy.
- A corporate disrupter and groundbreaking thinker that provides strategic and transformational leadership to organizations.
- Hands on experience in managing large - scale integration initiatives and implementations involving the transition of legacy programs to a new platform.
- Program Management agile solutions, Process & Strategic Planning Product Development, Mobile Device Development and Deployment SDLC - Software Implementation / deployment, Process / Risk Management.
- Responsible for coaching and teams on Scrum and Agile methodology, as well as facilitating process and removing roadblocks to get teams working effectively.
- Client / Server Implementations / Deployments (Infrastructure) software and Hardware solution upgrade Data Mining tool creation and Data Warehousing / JIRA / Agile / Scrum / Waterfall.
- Understand and solve business technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Enterprise Social Platforms and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
- Extensive experience in developing, implementing and maintaining the project management plan including the scope management, cost management, configuration management, human resource management, procurement management, quality management, time management and communication management.
- Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Hands on experience in tracking, updating, and communicating project status in a proactive manner as it relates to project progress, budget/cost, resource utilization, change requests, issues, risks, and risk mitigation plans.
- Exceptional leader who facilitates a results-driven team environment for clients, cross-functional colleagues, external partners, project staff, end-users, and executive stakeholders.
- Diversified experience in using the MS Office Suite extensively, this included MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Visio for project documentation and report analysis.
- A Visionary, Analytical and Strategic thinker with hands-on leadership and 'get it done' philosophy, with strong ethics and integrity. A transformational leader successful in non- structured environments.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
Certified Scrum Master | Program and Project Management | Project Portfolio Management | Strategic Planning | Execution Process Design and Engineering | Application/Infrastructure | IT Risk Management & Compliance Consultant | User Experience | Salesforce PM | AWS Migration | Vendor Management | Healthcare IT |Service Now/ JIRA / Agile / Waterfall / Scrum / Kanban | Release Management | Solution/Integration Architect |Government Healthcare Technology Solutions Management
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Global Project/ Program Manager
- Coach on technical best practices to include agile engineering, test driven development, DevOps, continuous integration, and test automation as needed.
- Mentor Product Management (Business Owners, Product Managers, and Product Owners) in defining and manage product objectives, roadmap, roles and accountabilities, deliverables and approach, and backlog management.
- Engage with executives to devise an agile transformation strategy and effectively manage its execution.
- Resolve conflict, improved morale and established clear goals by effectively managing timelines and shared resources with special emphasis on building relationships.
- Responsible for planning, executing and overseeing complex programs and large-scale transformational projects.
- Develop a strategic plan to rebuild the outdated and failing infrastructure through stability and standardization of all technology utilizing agile methodologies.
- Manage risks, dependencies and bottlenecks. Tracked and escalated impediments for time resolution. Provided input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Communicate with senior executives for development of agile program roadmap and strategy.
- Managed Windows 10 ongoing legacy enterprise initiative which involved 5000 applications 8000 devices, and 186 sites. Minimize exposure and risk on project.
- Optimized Incident / Problem Management, Configuration/Change/Release Management.
- Plan and execute POC for moving non-prod environments to AWS cloud and eventual implementation of hybrid hosting model Ensure solutions are transitioned smoothly through the production cut-over process.
- Worked with senior executives, business leadership, and many stakeholders to clearly define requirements and targets.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Solutions Program Manager-Agile Coach
- Worked with portfolio leadership and delivery managers to perform Agile Suitability Assessment for new programs moving to Agile. Ensured suitable Agile software development framework such as Scrum or Kanban is being used.
- Initiated and influence relationships with the Product Owners and Stakeholders to monitor and prioritize Product Backlog regularly to meet Release Timelines and to increase value to the business.
- Increased projects output 15% using Agile principles/framework, by initiating new ways of working to bring new products to market faster.
- Performed the Scrum Master role, Daily standup, agile ceremonies, backlog grooming, and retrospective sessions.
- Responsible for managing both development and infrastructure teams supporting multiple applications hosted on AWS cloud.
- Responsible for managing Agile application development projects from the design phase through production implementation Mentor and Coach Agile teams to ensure their adoption and successful use of Agile practices.
- Successfully managed processes for Security, to include governance, policy creation for GDPR SAR processes to meet May 25 regulation enforcement deadline. Effectively negotiate with outside vendors and consultants as required. Understand GDPR compliance standards, translating them into business and data management.
- Program Manager for Proof of Concept Platform Migration to (AWS) cloud platform.
- Manage stakeholders working with multiple clients (local and remote) and teams (onsite, remote and offshore).
- Documented Salesforce fundamentals for easy understanding and navigation for business users.
- Coordinating with IT, Legal and HR management teams resolving corporate IT compliance and audit findings for GDPR.
- Led both business and IT teams ensuring project milestones were completed on time, on budget and within the desired results while adhering to all regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Global Infrastructure Program Manager
- Successfully managed deploying technology and IT transformation to 20 international stations simultaneously for Confidential Technology Refresh portfolio project. Including network, voice, server, and end user engineering from initiation to closure. Utilizing Agile methodologies.
- Worked on the Agile Release Train (ART) with other scrum teams, Release Train Engineers, System Architects and system team to gather Infrastructure requirements and to support integration testing.
- Facilitated Scrum of Scrum meetings bi-weekly to track and resolve dependencies/ blockers.
- Met or exceeded stakeholder expectations 96% of the time while leading/driving teams to deliver high revenue/cost software and hardware NPI projects.
- Organized and facilitated project planning in MS SharePoint
- Coached team members on Agile/Scrum principles
- Planning, Installation, Documentation, Configuration, and Monitoring of network devices and applications. Including servers, network routers, switches, firewalls, and gateways ensuring security and high availability.
- Created and worked with the internal project team to maintain overall program schedule for Infrastructure / Operations projects, including Implementations, Migrations, Upgrades and SCCM Packaging and deployment.
- Worked closely with internal Engineering, Security, Reporting, Operations and Offshore teams while also heavily engaged with vendors in hardware provisioning, and packaging activities.
- Successfully lead the tool/technology evaluation, proof of concept (POC), technical best practice assessments for the project and deployment.
- Participated in the development of short and long-term goals, policies and procedures for infrastructure, which support overall IT Management Team and the corporation’s strategic plans.
- Accountable for reporting Program/Project Status, QA testing and RAID to Executive Leadership.
- Conduct Sprint Retrospectives to discuss successes and failures for each sprint; discuss various options to improve future sprints.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Solutions Integration Consultant
- Senior AuditLogix PM for multimillion-dollar medium to large enterprise integrations-level projects.
- Successfully managed multiple types of operational and technology projects that included Software implementations, IT infrastructure, upgrades, and integration.
- Scrum Master for multiple concurrent business-critical projects, Projects spanned application development, production support, operations, and maintenance/enhancements.
- Worked on the Agile Release Train (ART) with other scrum teams, Release Train Engineers, System Architects and system team to gather requirements and to support integration testing.
- Migrated Jira across environments and worked on Jira database dumps.
- Implement and efficiently utilize Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) principles, which include Promoting and reinforcing the team rules.
- Helped manage risks, dependencies and bottlenecks. Tracked and escalated impediments for time resolution. Provided input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Auditlogix/iPAS Integration Architect coordinating design, system validation, implementation, and upgrade activities across solutions and venues of care.
- Project highlights include; implementing a Real Time Location System (RTLS), Cloud based informed consent solution, Point of Sale (POS) pay role deduction system, Web Portal implementation, Enterprise wide transition to ICD9, Enterprise Project Portfolio solution, Occupational Health solution.
- Project-managed large-scale integration initiatives and implementations involving the transition of programs (Meditech, Epic, Cerner, AllScripts) to new platforms.
- Escalated all Removed obstacle for the team by escalating an issue to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issue solution.
- Led LEAN initiatives to produce a consistent way of working and reduce non-essential work in the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Developed change management procedures for the enterprise integration platform and related systems.
- Successfully helped clients with the capability to store and consolidate clinical and financial data to facilitate powerful reporting and analytics.
- Helped manage risks, dependencies and bottlenecks. Tracked and escalated impediments for time resolution. Provided input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Project Managed an initiative working with C-suite leadership to reduce operational costs by 4% in six-month period by spearheading innovative cost-savings initiative allowing the organization to adjust to revenue adjustments.
- Clinical workflow analysis and consulting based on customer solutions which includes clinicians and individual departments.
- Solution architect for some of DCS large e-commerce and web based solutions for BCBS, Medicare and Medicaid.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Healthcare Project Manager / Revenue Manager
- Oversaw the creation and implementation of EPMO life cycle into environment with no apparent standard process.
- Negotiated and resolved conflicting change requests and changing priorities across customers/projects.
- Introduced program change initiative to quickly improve executive resource allocation decision making as well as enhance entire project/program delivery process.
- Developed tracking tools to document project/program activities, improving insights into project health and speed for successful completion.
- Directed build out and implementation of accounting module in Meditech for the facility.
- Provided technical direction, planning and vision for Rev Cycle projects.
- Facilitate and lead Technology bid review and approval processes in compliance with established technology review criteria.
- Leadership to Revenue Cycle Team to help provide solutions for Provider and Payer software issues.
- Managed schedule, scope, and performance of project and key resources assigned.
- Resolved escalated reimbursement issues with Payers, and systems for optimal management of accounts receivable. Established EDI Automation for the facility with Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial payers.
- Over $8,000,000 in monthly Account Receivables reporting and liquidation with follow up action plans.
- Developed, implements, and maintains the Practices revenue cycle standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Identified goals and vision for team; guides individuals and teams toward priorities; clarifies roles and responsibilities of others; coordinates resource and arranges organizational systems to meet objective.
- Implemented data security policies and disaster recovery.
- Established business office strategic planning for accelerating collections, improving business office processes, resource allocation and account reconciliation.
Senior Program Manager
- Managed multiple software development projects/programs with annual budgets of up to $5,000,000, completing on time and within budget.
- Quickly delivered cost savings and revenue increases due to elimination of redundancies, streamlining of processes, and introduction of best practice performance improvement tools. Served as troubleshooter and provided team leadership, with 100% oversight of communications strategy, reporting of statuses/issues, and risk management across portfolio.
- Project-managed large-scale initiatives and implementations involving the transition of programs (Meditech, CPSI, Epic, Cerner, AllScripts).
- Process management and improvement, root cause analysis, problem solving, policies and procedures, desk-level procedures, . Transformational leadership in a very non- structured environment.
- Drive project timelines, enforce scope, QA testing and identify and resolve issues as they arise during clinical systems implementation.
- Managed strategic planning sessions to ensure project completion, QA activities and analyzed data. Project Managed network, hardware, healthcare software, clinical applications, configurations, implementations, and migrations, data analysis.
- Communicate and inspire staff on corporate strategy and relevant business information (daily briefings, )
- Revised business office processes, procedures and protocols increasing collections by 50% and generating over $200,000 in additional monthly revenue while reducing outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Manage claims system configuration; processing rules and edits.
- Improved team performance and quality by sharing expertise in areas such as technology, process, and tools.
- Advise and coach other consultants on Best Practice for operational process and tool/technology implementations.
- Improved hospital business office statistical and narrative reporting resulting in accelerated claims processing and accounts receivable operations.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Program Director-Business Solutions and Software Implementation
- Managed a large global set of teams of application engineers focused on both infrastructure/tools and optimization problems define, analyzes & proposes business solutions based on the business needs.
- Tracked and reported progress of project implementation team to company ‘C’ suite.
- Developed comprehensive user acceptance testing plans, followed by the execution of the plan by facilitating the testing and defect resolution process.
- Document GAP analysis to identify changes in client’s workflow based on production.
- Acts as an internal consultant using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and Disaster Recovery. Conduct post conversion assessments and provide optimization recommendations to end users.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
EDI Implementation Manager
- Architect comprehensive integrations rollouts of new software and systems for clients.
- Key participant in discussions pertaining to applications integration and mergers and acquisitions involving systems integration.
- Worked with clients to gather and document detailed business requirements for health care provider and payer business intelligence applications.
- Develop thorough understanding of client-specific data structures and content to inform the development of detailed and complex technical specifications.
- Maintained trading partner relations to increase payer/provider connections.
- Established and implement project time line framework for correcting technical client issues.
- Implement client enrollment process modules and coordinate with project managers.
- Overseen user research and usability testing to help improve the user experience. Perform testing of first level client files sent and received to assure Electronic Data Interchange interface accuracy.
- Work with third party software company to assure file test conversion accuracy between client and Electronic Health Record interchange. Coordinate tests of define standard procedures for accuracy on a regular basis.
- Worked closely with the Service Desk Manager to communicate and enable appropriate downtime procedures.
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Strong drive for sales, revenue and overall aggressive growth of the EDI/Clearinghouse business.
- Solution architect providing intergraded design and support to claim/enrollment/audit portfolio for client’s clinical systems implementation. Healthcare Technical understanding and posse ability to articulate and demonstrate Confidential product line and value proposition.
- Managed over 30 national corporate accounts to expand revenue cycle services and products exceeding monthly quotas by an average of 10%. Overseen new business implementations from an IT perspective (establishment of EDI, coding/configurations and file formatting code and uploading).
- Lead cross functional test teams. Provided project updates to internal and external clients. Lead kick-off and project-end debrief meetings. Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Engaged with client’s leadership in strategic & planning discussion. Identifying leads, and leverage existing customer. Implemented new programs with new and existing customers.
- Coordinates tests of these procedures for accuracy on a regular basis.
- Train and mentor company account managers and service team members on specifics clinical systems implementation. Create and implement initial and company program management processes.