- Accomplished professional with a background in managing sales, productivity, and quality measurements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage team efforts to successfully implement projects and identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Strong understanding of high - volume Agile development environments that focuses on the launch of strategic projects to reduce operating expenses and drive revenue.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Leadership Project Management Professional Certified Strategic Planning Streamline Operations
- Verbal/Written Communication Performance Improvement Approaches Business Acumen
- Coaching/Mentoring Efficient Agile Development Teams Organizational Effectiveness
Confidential, Meriden, CT
- Recognized as the Lead Program Manager for a $40M program generating $150M in cost savings, by developing benefits to consolidate multiple user interfaces and collaborating with the Scrum Team to implement the capabilities.
- Managed the retirement of legacy systems through investigating the current use, conducting analysis on varying custom tools, and creating current solutions to execute client buy in, which resulted in a $1.75M savings for required upgrades and $450k in annual maintenance costs.
- Provided effective leadership strategy, coordination, communication, and negotiation with various teams ensuring the drive to expected timeline and results.
- Elicited, analyzed, and validated project requirements to create/enhance application and business process design.
- Created cost/benefit estimates to identify priorities for roadmap of User Interface Consolidation project. Created user stories to support funded initiatives and implemented with scrum team.
- Achieved consistent ranking in the top 5% of employee performance in organization and received various s.
Senior Tech Manager/Senior Quality Process Manager
- Created an automation system for call centers based on problem analysis findings, resulting in $4M annual cost savings from reduced call handle time and call shed along with the ability to generate additional revenue.
- Developed business requirements based on business knowledge and focus groups and conducted testing to promote project implementation for various product launches, rate changes, and improved ordering processes.
- Achieved $3.5M reduction in handle time, 150,000 calls shed and an additional $7.4M in revenue from additional sales closed.
- Prepared effective communications: Methods and Procedures with supporting field communications, job aids, and material designed to train call center agents domestically and internationally.
- Supported call center inquiries on systems and processes by conducting field visits and hosting virtual chat rooms. Conducted on call handling procedures, billing/ordering procedures and system use for coaches/managers in domestic and international call centers.
- Consistently accomplished goals and exceeded the expectations rating to achieve the AVP recognition.
Senior Project Manager/Systems Planning Manager
- Managed a successful implementation of multiple strategic projects that provided additional revenue stream, improved customer service, reduced operating expenses, and reduced product churn using recognized project management skills.
- Migrated 516K customer accounts to Confidential Communications resulting in ability to close $2B sale on time.
- Managed Systems Planning team responsible for maintaining/improving call center technology infrastructure including IVR call routing, web tools, desktop maintenance, and office moves.
- Recognized with multiple quarterly and annual s for performance.