- Team Lead with over 12.5 years of experience in Web Content Management Systems, which includes 5 years of experience on AEM and 7 years on TeamSite
- Experienced in designing & developing complex AEM components, Page Templates and custom widgets, OSGI Bundles and Services.
- Experience in Web based environments using Java & JEE.
- Involved in End - End implementations of CQ5 application development.
- Experience includes interacting with client and collecting requirements for development on day-to-day basis, development of scripts, documentation, testing, and delivery etc.
- Proficient in application design, development, customizations, coding, Postproduction support, performance tuning, Maintenance, testing and implementation of large applications.
- Experience in preparing TSD (Technical Specification Document) and FSD (Functional Specification Document) support.
- Can exhibit technical thought leadership for the development teams and amongst both peers and clients.
- Expertise in working at client places facing diff stake holders at the enterprise level and implementing the technical applications.
- Provided CQ5 / AEM training to B2B partners (authors).
- Can do attitude. Ability to learn new technologies quickly and deliver.
Web Content Management Systems: Adobe CQ 5.4/5.5, AEM 5.6/5.6.1/6.1/6.2 /6.3/6.4.2 , OpenText TeamSite
Java Technologies: Java/JEE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate
IDEs: Eclipse, CRXDE
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7 and JBoss
Database Technologies: MySQL, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows7 and Linux
AEM Technical Lead
- End-to-end requirement gathering from stakeholders
- Lead the entire development execution on technical front
- Work with development teams to design and deliver solutions
- Work with business teams to define development work and scope
- Design Components and templates
- Complex workflows design and development
- AEM Solr connector implementation
- Code reviews to ensure the deliverables are adhering to the best practices
- Coordinating with Offshore team
- Worked with Ops team to set up dispatcher.
- Developed Re-writer Transformer to support .html extension removal
Environment: JDK 1.8, AEM 6.4.2, Touch UI, Eclipse IDE, Vue.js
AEM Technical Lead
- Closely worked with Product Team and get the requirements
- Identified problems and formulated alternative solutions
- Worked with project managers and other team members
- Collaborated with other parts of product development team.
- Classic UI to Touch UI Migration
- Upgrade to 6.3 from 6.1
- Developed Reports as needed by business
- Implemented Memcahe feature
- Involved in Migrating site from HTTP to HTTPS
Environment: JDK 1.7/1.8, AEM 6.1, Touch UI, Eclipse IDE
AEM Technical Lead/Architect
- Migrated Backend Catalog Application to AEM
- Designed and Architect the application migration
- Integrated with Third Party services (PLM) to fetch the products
- Developed components using Sightly, TouchUI
- Products and Images pulled on daily basis from Arena and store in etc/commerce section
- Developed AEM Job scheduler for pulling data on daily basis
- Workflow Integration
- AEM Search Implementation
- Implemented Login/Save functionality for saving the products
- Login users can create their own catalog and then can download the catalog in pdf format
- Implemented the functionality where users can share Catalog with other users.
- Responsible for Interacting Business users and taking requirements.
- Design and Architect Confidential Website
- Designed Components and Templates required
- Solr search Integration for WWW site
- Responsible for AEM admin related activities
- Dispatcher Configurations and Amazon cloud front
- Both Catalog and www implementations done from scratch
Environment: JDK 1.7/1.8, AEM 6.2, Touch UI, MYSQL, Arena (PLM)Eclipse IDE
AEM Technical Lead
- Designed various AEM page template/components
- IBM WCS Integration with AEM with the connector
- Extensive usage of AEM commerce API to connect to WCS engine
- Integrate AEM with Back office services to fetch data and display on the storefront
- Implemented Login and Checkout functionality
- Mini-cart header on main website from a website hosted on a different version of AEM
- Performed code reviews to ensure the deliverables are adhering to the best practices
Environment: JDK 1.7/1.8, AEM 5.6.1/AEM-6.1, Ext JS, Eclipse IDE
AEM Technical Lead
- Closely worked with the onsite team to gather requirements and document them
- Provided designs for various AEM page templates/ components
- Provided demos to show progress to the client.
- Provided estimates to the project manager for various development activities
- Development of multiple Components using Touch UI and Sightly
- Development of several custom widgets/ dialogs
- Created new Jenkins deployment jobs
- Enforced Java coding standards using Static code analysis tool SonarQube
Environment: JDK 1.7/1.8, CQ 5.6.1/AEM-6.1, Ext JS, Eclipse IDE
- Check healthiness of TeamSite/Mediabin
- Optimization of TeamSite/Mediabin Server Performance
- Resolve disk space issues with multiple scripts to stop the CMS server from auto-stops
- Resolved issues in Mediabin’s House Keeping related Tasks
- Integration MB Web Service with third party application
Environment: TeamSite 7.1, OpenDeploy 7.1, Oracle, Solaris, MB4.0.
Confidential, Rochester NY
- Responsible for design Architecture
- Integrated TeamSite templates with .net
- Guided Team to create the components
- Developed Complex workflows to support Confidential requirements
- Worked on strict deadlines complete the project in time.
- Created the design document for Confidential project.
- Created DataDeploy scripts.
Environment: TeamSite 7.3.1, OpenDeploy 7.3.1, DataDeploy 7.3.1, .Net (framework 4.0), Microsoft SQL server 2008.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- Installation of 7.4.1 versions of TeamSite, Open deploy and Search server.
- Development of LiveSite Internal and External components, templates and Layouts.
- Development of workflows to generate HTMLs from Pages and deploy them to server
- Customization of OOTB Translation workflow.
- Development of scripts to deploy DCRs to LSCS
- Migrating and configuring all the templates, components, and workflows.
CMS Technical Lead
- Responsible for Installing Teamsite 7.3.1, LSCS and LSDS.
- Configuring LSCS and LSDS
- Configured PLC workflow to deploy content to multiple LSCS and LSDS servers.
- Configured MediaBin with Teamsite.
- Created Components like Registration, Login, Video and etc
- Created Java Controllers and Externals using LiveSite Java API
- Setup a custom User Profile using Hibernate
- Set up an ability to Impersonate different users by Admin.
- Integrated third party applications in Portal
- Created Conditions, Actions and Rules to target the content
- Created Segments to target the Sitemap
Environment: TeamSite 7.3.1, Windows 2008 Server, MSSQL Server.
CMS Technical Lead
- Installation of TS 7.1, LSCS and LSDS.
- Installation and configuration of Open deploy 7.1 and LSDS.
- Migration and configuration of all the deployments files from 6.7.1 server to 7.1
Environment: TeamSite 7.1, Solaris 10 Server, LSCS, Perl, XML, REST API, Apache Tomcat, MediaBin
- Enhancements to the existing website with new CMS features
- TeamSite 7.2.1 Administration
- Providing User support for Asia Pacific region
Environment: TeamSite 7.2.1, Linux Server, LSCS,LSDS,Perl, XML, DB2, Java, REST API, Apache Tomcat.