- An accomplished leader of Management, Project and Program Management for Confidential 100 and 500 companies in the disciplines of Engineering, Information Technology, Cyber/Information Security (includes Identity Access Management), Robotics.
- Achieved significant results in global leadership, delivery of technical business solutions, and implementation of project/program standardized PMBOK processes and governance.
- Proven qualification in Blue Prism program and project cyber security processes from initial feasibility, analysis and conceptual design through documentation, implementation, testing, user and Business Readiness.
- Strong leadership background with ability to build, manage creative, highly energized, and focused teams in both SDLC and Agile/JIRA project processes.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Agile Coach.
- Cyber Security Design & Implementation Confidential & Robotics
- Network and Information Security Implementation 3rd Party Software Client Implementation
- Technology Architecture & Integration Data Warehouse, Database Design & Implementation
- Process Improvement & Risk Management IT Business Intelligence & Analytics
Sr. Technical Project/Program Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed multi - million Engineering Process Excellence initiative for data segment architecture to include designing and securing a manageable highly secure corporate network via an East-West data center.
- Responsible for WAN optimization, software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) initiative as Digital Transformation to provide and execute on reliable digital transformation risk.
- Governed SDLC and Agile Full Stack software development (SDLC) execution across matrix technology teams and multiple 3rd Party vendors in Technology/Security Risk Process Improvement initiatives.
- Managed automated Digital Business and Artificial Intelligence security incident and event management tools (e.g., Encryption, Security Robotics, Web Application Firewall, File Integrity Monitoring, Virus Management consoles, End Point Security and Vulnerability Management tools).
- Adept in project and program security and compliance technologies for multiple platforms and systems (e.g., Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems, Identity Access Control Lists/Management, and Digital PCI payment compliance and governance robotics).
- Managed EU General Data Protection (GDPR) data mapping/analytics automated compliance project.
- Provided Digital Artificial Intelligence and analytical/automated guidance to project team using Blue Prism.
- Architected Business Process Readiness initiative for projects with Business Scrum Master.
- Worked closely with Identity Access Controls Team using AD directory to multiple bank systems.
- Applied process improvement (e.g., Agile, Six Sigma, etc.) for the project management approach.
- Managed IT vendor monitoring via continuous monitoring tools and leveraging data for collaboration.
Sr. Technical Program Manager
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for creating/managing status reports for Confidential Marketing Executives and Steering Committee.
- Efforts included delivery of Mobile and Android hardware and software development, including Web security.
- Point person for clients, providing Confidential services, Web and Network Security, Social Media, and customer accounts (Wealth Management,, etc.) with Confidential Vice President.
- Created a Confidential plan defining the digital channel strategy for major market/proposition to provide focus and direction for the future, Marketing 2020 Plan with Executive Leadership.
- Led 3rd Party Teradata Data mart platform working with Data Scientists, Data Architects, Data Analysts in addition to Master Data Management (MDM) governance.
- Managed Confidential Business Analysis algorithm project using sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative and automated solutions .
Sr. Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Projected requirements for database administration and advised users of master-data hub management.
- Identified the impact of issues arising from the Digital work efforts and/or resource requirements. Managed project issues throughout the project life cycle.
- Identified and developed enterprise opportunities to leverage e-commerce/ Confidential capabilities grow Sales and Marketing, including PCI Point of Sale (POS) security.
- Managed end-to-end 3rd Party, KSS, vendor Business Intelligence software evaluation processes and participated in testing with cross-functional technical and development teams.
Sr. Technical Program Manager, Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Served as key Business Intelligence Data Integration Lead to define enterprise-wide system project scope and objectives for the data warehouse business plan, strategy, and industry with 3rd Party vendors.
- Formulated statistical business activity monitoring models for strategic and tactical decision making.
- Managed internal groups, 3rd Party vendors, IT and third party software providers across disparate work streams. Identified project gaps and aligned risk and cyber security assessments for Engineering Homeland Security initiative as part of Federal Patriot Act; developed control metrics, evaluation methods, and criteria.
- Worked with Mechanical, Industrial and Advanced Engineering teams via Detection & Energy Systems.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. VP, Sr. Technical Manager
- Led the delivery of Cloud-based Identity Access Management (IAM) projects in the Global Expansion Program and Wealth Management PMO as Sr. Technical Portfolio Manager using PMBOK methodology.
- Planned, staffed, and directed bank-wide data security initiatives
- Security Merger and Acquisition Transition Lead and Six Sigma Master Black Belt for Fleet Bank through Merrill Lynch ( ) transition projects and merger activities.