- Experienced, dynamic, and hands - on scrum master with expertise in engaging large technology related development projects that meet demanding time restraints and exceed all expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, organize and lead and engage with scrum teams.
- Verifiable track record of engaging complex projects whiles ensuring as a team member we are delivering on time, under budget and above expectations.
- Ability to work on many projects whiles meeting strict deadlines and maintaining professionalism.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong mediation and negotiation skills, and excellent organizational, communications and people skills.
- Outstanding positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Point-of-Sale systems
- Web Service development time/project management
- Product/Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Scrum Master Software Skills (JIRA)
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Prioritization and Multi-tasking
- Process Improvement
- Automated and Manual Testing
- Performance Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Process Documentation
Database Management: SQL Server 2008
Development Methodologies: Agile, Incremental, Waterfall
Microsoft Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint
Programming Languages: SQL
Incident Management: BMC Remedy, SysAid
Team and Workflow: SharePoint, Kanban
Project Management: Microsoft Project
Agile Life Cycle Management Tools: JIRA
- Worked with stakeholders to identify and establish priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external client’s satisfaction.
- Work with scrum masters across different projects to prepare and facilitate incremental planning sessions and promoted continuous improvements and helped teams increase productivity and foster innovations. Scrum events facilitated included: Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Standups, etc.
- Designed and implemented test suites that exercise and validate product functionality in the most efficient way and collaborated with quality assurance teams on test case reviews and continuously improved test approach and design.
- Executed, escalated impediments, managed risk taking into consideration dependencies, and helped drive continuous improvement.
- Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve and work with the team to develop release plans, roadmaps and manage backlog. Also, worked with teams to create a quarterly plan prior to, and including, quarterly planning.
- Engaged in the directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for to ensure that technical requirements are met whiles also interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Worked with business owners and project sponsors and team to identify and establish Agile and team guidelines and best practices and conducted feedback sessions with business owners, project sponsors and team to ensure positive value and overall satisfaction.
- Provided technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems. Translated business needs into technical requirements and ensured all systems support and conform to business needs and specifications.
- Coordinated with other project teams and stakeholders to define the scope of overall release increments and acted as a single voice on the team on software releases to assure alignment to mission goals and objectives. The SSM supports portfolio
Junior Scrum Master
- Drove the tactical day-to-day product delivery process, including removing impediments that kill productivity or block the team’s progress
- Worked with team members to protect the team from distractions and coordinate with Project Managers to remove impediments and coordinated with other Project & Program managers, engineering, and product leads to identify and manage cross-team dependencies
- Participated in facilitations and discussions to discover solutions, as well as capturing and transforming business and technology requirements into high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Skillful with Agile Lifecycle Management tools as well as with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as relevant Internet research tools.
- Ensured Scrum team member have resources and information needed for success and as part of the workflow, removed impediments the team currently encounters and executed the scrim framework and supporting processes with coordination with senior scrum masters
- Established team reporting and guidance metrics collaboration with stakeholders and facilitated organizational transparency via communication on scope, goals, milestones, risk, and critical issues and further enabled collaboration and cooperation across teams by encouraging cross- and team support
- Frequently performed job functions of the project manager on contracts and in the process ensured proficient facilitation, situational awareness, critical observations, conflict resolution and also engaged in short and long term planning activities
- During project manager job related duties, I leveraged best practices to apply both Agile and Waterfall methodologies as appropriate to manage internal and external client expectations and set the bar for execution of project management methods based upon the designated principles and ensured they are understood and exercised appropriately within the team.
- Presented creative solutions to complete sprints in technology/software projects as required and mitigated and most cases removed impediments/blockers for items in the current sprint and at the top of the backlog and further stopped interruption and distractions for activities outside of the sprint
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams by task assignment and follow-up to ensure on-time completion and communicate on behalf of the project and/or engineering leads when required.
Scrum Master Intern
- Worked within a scrum team to build out solutions that focused on vendor compliance and build out solutions that optimize space planning and product location
- Supported maintaining project timing plans and interdependency charts and synchronized physical and virtual Kanban Boards and further supported the moderation of scrum events such Sprint Planning, Daily SCRUM, Review & Retrospectives
- Worked with leadership teams to define the scope and key requirements for the project and further worked team of interns as an Agile Scrum team to incrementally deliver the functionality for projects and regularly demonstrated the completion of key functionality and promoted that functionality to production.