- Experienced project manager and IT professional, great problem solver, critical thinker and multi - tasker.
- Project lead on international business unit from quoting, maintaining customer relationships, international shipping, and product development with our engineers.
- Goal oriented professional with a twelve-year career in project management and information technology.
- Using lean manufacturing techniques, handled multiple project builds and delivered them on time and accurate.
- Expertly manage technical support operations, diligently troubleshooting issues to identify root causes and prevent recurrence.
- Business process improvement coordinator with a track record of developing and enhancing new procedures and technologies to strengthen company output, enhance operational efficiency, and control costs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Network Administration | Project Management | Business Process Redesign Web Design | Computer Aided Drafting | Customer Relations | Strategic Planning | Bid Proposals | Effective Communicator | Team Leader
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Platforms: Windows Vista/7/10, Windows Server 2003/2012, Ubuntu
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio), Point of Rental, CorelDraw, Solid Edge ST5, Drupal, WordPress, Cisco Packet Tracer, Kali Linux, Wireshark
Languages: Java, HTML, and C++
Confidential, Broussard, LA
- Managed the merging of databases between merging companies with addition of thousands of products into a new company database using current resources and saving the company $25,000 in cost.
- Trained users on new software platform for rental database and served as lead troubleshooter and researcher.
- Reviewed both company’s existing business processes and developed new processes based on stakeholder input and managements requirements.
- Worked to develop new business forms and spreadsheets for document controlling, non-conformance reporting for customers, and standardized the quoting process from a manual to digital form.
- Created documents for new users of the company software.
- Managed the permissions and security levels of users to partition the software and only allow users access as needed.
Confidential, Broussard, LA
Project Manager Sales/IT/Project Manager
- Designed and developed the company’s websites and created all marketing materials for magazine and prints ads.
- Managed build projects for our offshore equipment fabrication, tracked cost to aid in quoting, and handled material acquisition and logistics from vendors and suppliers.
- Lead a company move of all computer operations from old location to new building with installation of all network drops, security camera installation and server room initial setup.
- Designed and created website for Office of Distance Learning and Health Promotion an Wellness department.
- Facilitated and provided tech supports for the Blackboard Elluminate classrooms for all online classes for English, Communication and Health Promotion and Wellness.
- Worked with the Office of Research as a help desk tech support liaison.
- Previous roles as General Manager of Alpha Signs & Graphics ( ) CAD Draftsman for Begneaud Manufacturing ( )