- Project Management professional with a successful 15+ years past performance for overseeing the completion of technical, business, management, finance, and accounting activities.
- Experience includes analysis, requirements elicitation, business process engineering, implementation of detailed specifications, and team leadership.
- 15 years of SDLC and Agile project management, application design, software development, change control, and quality assurance.
Senior IT Project Program Manager
- Successful development of scope, charter, management plans, and task estimation.
- Effective coordination of integrated IT teams to develop and maintain the project schedule.
- Consistently monitor project tasks to ensure efficient utilization of project resources.
- Expedite regularly scheduled project team meetings, status reports, and sponsor approvals.
- Achieve and maintained customer satisfaction by ensuring resource performance and product quality assurance.
- Initiate and manage project change requests to amend project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Utilize PM3 methodology and tools to create and maintain baseline cost estimates.
- Successfully manage integrated project teams, consisting of Confidential Services and client resources to expedite milestones and tasks.
- Effectively utilize advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, and Project Server.
- Provide exceptional written skills, verbal communications, executive level reports, and presentations.
Senior IT Project Manager
- IT Project Manager engaged to successfully oversee medium - to-large initiatives for the Office of Information Systems - Project Management Office.
- Utilized structured methodologies SDLC, PMLC, and Agile to implement digital radio system with Verizon Dedicated Sonet Ring Network, engineer redundant Communications Command Centers, data center migration, and the modernization of enterprise-wide mobile communications capabilities.
- Managed the multi-agency system deployment, user migration, and decommission of old analog radio system from House and Senate Office Buildings throughout the Capitol Hill campus.
- Successfully managed the development and execution of project plans, schedules, requirements, design specifications, system operation verification testing and user acceptance test plans.
- Utilized SDLC process to manage the preparation of project scope, charter, sizing, and budget documentation.
- Managed the Mobile Communications Modernization Project to upgrade USCP alert notification system messages and emails to partner agencies, and House/Senate recipients via mobile platforms (e.g. BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android).
- Successfully completed the design, installation, provisioning and implementation of a Verizon Dedicated Sonet Ring (DSR) Network in coordination with Verizon Project Management, Engineering, Construction, Provisioning, and Testing teams.
- Utilized comprehensive requirements management and system design expertise to expedite RFP process and expedite budget expenditures totaling over $120M.
- Completed on time construction of new digital radio equipment sites to implement required system architecture upgrades and infrastructure expansion.
- Managed design-build construction projects for redundant data center and command center facilities by utilizing architecture and design skills.
- Comprehensive, testing, and migrations plans to transition enterprise business and operations divisions to the new digital radio system.
- Effectively expedited the completion of RFPs, SOW development, vendor contracts and, equipment procurement, and system integration.
- Developed integrated master project plans to track milestones and tasks in coordination with business owners, stakeholders, vendors, and government agency partners.
- Developed executive reports and presentations for business owners and Senate/House Appropriations Committee review.
- Managed project team deliverables including IT specialists, business and financial analysts to complete critical tasks and milestones.
- Managed core project teams overseeing the radio system installation, integration, and deployment throughout U.S. Capitol Hill Campus and DC metro area.
- Coordinated the development of vendor Test Engineering Management Plans, System Engineering Management Plan, and execution of System Operations Verification Testing.
- Utilized PMO best practices to manage user expectations, facilitate project team meetings, and provide weekly reports to the House/Senate Appropriations Committees.
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Project Manager
- Utilized SDLC and defined methodologies to manage project team progress and completion of milestones, task assignments.
- Prepared project scope, charter and budget documents for sponsor approval.
- Managed business analysis and the development of requirements with subject matter experts and IT teams.
- Coordinated the completion of business analysis, and manage the impact of risk/issues to project schedule and budget.
- Managed stakeholder communications to track progress, provide status, and confirm implementation of business and system requirements through weekly project meetings with IT, business owners.
- Supported the development and testing teams with implementing subject oriented architecture, SDLC, and Agile process.
- Managed custom templates for utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project to prepare and maintain project schedules, documentation, reports, and presentations.
- Prepared weekly project status and risk assessment summary to report development to stakeholders and IT Director.
- Utilized PMO best practices for quality gate compliance and adherence to Center of Excellence standards.
- Verify project compliance with ARRA and Federal Grant regulations.
- Lead control meetings to monitor change requests, issues tracking, and resolution.
- Managed requirements gathering sessions to document business requirements, process models, data flow diagrams, and use cases as needed.
- Managed stakeholder communications and user expectations to facilitate preparation of functional/non-functional requirements and interface specifications documents.
- Utilized Microsoft Office to standardize templates, requirements, specifications, and project schedules in accordance with IT and Business Division Best Practices.
- Managed the implementation of BluePrint Requirements Center within Confidential IT.
IT Project Manager
- Manage analysis to determine business processes, outline current issues, and recommend potential solutions using PMI best practices.
- Collaborated with stakeholders, and project teams to conduct business requirements development/analysis review meetings with vendors, prioritize requirements, design phases, and development cycles.
- Utilized PMI best practices to perform data analysis, report development progress, and facilitate the integration of system interfaces, and legacy systems.
- Managed and coordinate stakeholder communication and expectations to facilitate gathering business requirements, developing process models and documenting use cases.
- Lead project team and change control meetings and provide weekly status to business owners and stakeholders, monitor change requests, issues tracking, and resolution.
- Managed project schedules and ensure successful project delivery.
- Maintained change control for requirements and system design documentation.
- Managed BA and QA teams with completing test plans, use cases, scripts, and User Guides.
- Managed planning and execution of external connectivity verification and disaster recovery solution models, outlined by external vendors business users, and IT teams.
- Managed BA completion of analysis, documentation, implementation, and execution of business continuity plans.
- Coordinated communication and set expectations with project stakeholders to define criticality, risk exposure, and failure probability of key enterprise activities (trading, sales, settlement, clearance, custody, and funding).
- Managed process models and system requirements for the replication of critical data for distributed applications, alternative systems, and procedures.
- Coordinated the documentation of requirements and functional specs for updating disaster recovery applications.
- Utilized Quality Center/Test Director to manage plans and coordinate User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepared detailed schedule in MS Project, manage milestones/tasks ensure successful project completion.
- Coordinated and manage the production of disaster recovery run-books for all business divisions and application groups.
- Managed stakeholder communications and expectations to facilitate completing a comprehensive analysis of as-is business process model.
- Managed BA team with identifying enhancements, revising post-trade system requirements and functional specifications in accordance with PMO best practices for projects over $3M.
- Managed analysts with documenting use case scenarios, test plans, and scripts for web-based FX Trading, Money Market, Settlement, and Order Management System.
- Utilized Microsoft Office and Project to prepare and manage project schedule and status reports for Project Management Office.
- Managed and participated in project meetings with IT and QA teams to identify business procedures and facilitate the change management process.
- Utilize team building to align business users with IT team, and ensure meticulous preparation of a solution model that illustrated the benefits of FX straight through processing (STP).
- Coordinated QA team resources for manual and automated testing of FXall Trading, QuickTrade, QuickFill, Prime Brokerage, Money Markets, Settlement Center, OMS, FIX protocol, and SWIFT messaging.
- Prepared and managed library of SQL queries for BA and QA use during testing/data verification.
- Coordinated with IT teams to implement the use of JIRA to standardize issues reporting, tracking, and resolution.
Senior Business Analyst
- Completed detailed systems analysis required for development, testing, and implementation enhancements to New York Stock Exchange application systems.
- Coordinated stakeholder communication and manage expectations to facilitate successful partnership with business units.
- Managed multiple BA teams, gap analysis, preparation of system enhancements and requirements documentation.
- Collaborated with BA team to complete risk assessment identify risks/issues, and communicate any impact on the project.
- Utilized Caliber RM to manage change control for requirements, design, and testing documentation in accordance with project management best practices.
- Coordinated with QA Team to prepare use cases, test scripts, and User Guides.
- Managed QA team execution of software testing life cycle and reporting process.
- Lead Global Project Meetings to monitor change requests, issues tracking, and resolution in conjunction with stakeholders, business owners, and vendors.
- Managed the use of Test Director to facilitate test case repository and issues tracking.
- Managed BA team’s use of Rational Rose, Clear Case, and Code Coverage Tools.
IT Auditor / Senior Business Analyst
- Managed BA team and the review of system requirements, functional specs, and processes to confirm Application Development Best Practices.
- Managed stakeholder communications and user expectations to support IT project teams during development and implementation of a global business process for software quality assurance, auditing, and tracking of web-based applications.
- Identified risks and issues that impact successful delivery of IT projects completed within the Asset Management, Equities, Firm wide, and Foreign Exchange divisions.
- Managed business analysis support for IT project teams during implementation and application testing, and developed reporting to facilitate accounting adherence to FAS133 for derivative instruments and hedging activity.
- Coordinated the preparation of system requirements, functional specifications, testing documentation, and user guides developed by BA and QA teams.
- Utilized project management best practices and MS Office Suite to prepare and maintain project documentation for audit purposes.