- Highly accomplished and results - oriented leader with 20-plus years of expertise in project management, Information Technologies (IT) development programs, operations and continuous improvement.
- Top performer with proven track record of leading diverse teams within semiconductor manufacturing and Information Technology (IT) industries.
- Ensures on-time delivery of complex system solutions across Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from planning and design through testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated high competency in technical / non-technical communications, presentation skills and interpersonal relationships across all staff levels involving confidential work requiring Department of Defense top secret clearance.
- Strong ability to multi-task and set priorities. Strong work ethic, autonomy and dependability. Solution and detail-oriented. Familiar with Agile methodologies and practices.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project / Program Leadership
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Continuous Process Improvement
- System Development Life Cycle
- Planning & Root Cause Analysis
- Data Management and Analytics
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking Mindset
- Planning and Organization
- Microsoft Office Suite Access
Confidential, DULLES, VA
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Manages administrative tasks, performance and facilitates interdepartmental communication for 14 project managers and engineers on the Confidential contract in various locations throughout the United States.
- Conducts interviews and makes recommendations for hiring and reward (compensation and recognition) decisions, manages performance (measure, monitor, corrective action).
Senior Technical Information Technology Project Manager
- Manages multiple complex and high-visibility projects through the SDLC project lifecycle from initiation to project close-out
- Designs and implements structured project management methodology for the project management practice for Confidential employees
- Leads Information Technology (IT) projects for customers of Confidential, supporting Customer Management Executive Branch through entire project life cycle to ensure timely completion
- Migrates existing customer requirements and collaborates with Confidential team to develop complex engineering solutions
- Manages the development of deliverables, including project and implementation plans
- Improves delivery of healthcare and reduces total sustainment cost through managing the engineering and implementation of Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems within Military Health system.
Confidential, WASHINGTON D.C.
- Oversaw management of 20 - 30 concurrent software development projects from concept through operations
- Created and managed integrated project schedule for development lifecycle from inception to final deployment
- Facilitated stakeholder meetings and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) gate and phase reviews
- Acted as primary point of contact throughout Software Lifecycle Management collaborating with project teams, requirements analysts, developers, functional /performance test teams, and production support teams
- Ensured IT projects met schedule and standards for architecture integrity, security, and performance
- Led project management and quality / systems assurance for Confidential and Confidential Program Management Office
- Ensured system lifecycle activities complied with approved system development methodology in use
- Maintained technical quality assurance program for system lifecycle deliverables, work products, and services
- Conducted technical reviews and audits to validate quality and performance of internal project work
- Refined quality assurance standards for supported projects and managed resolution of non-compliance issues
- Ensured stakeholder consensus at milestone reviews, compliance audits and baseline change requirements
Confidential, UPPER MARLBORO, MD
Senior Program Manager
- Assisted President, Chief Operating Officer and Director of Human Resources across key business functions.
- Created job descriptions, recruited candidates, performed screenings, conducted interviews and tracked status.
- Developed corporate document templates, employee database and indicator analysis of employee demographics.
Confidential, TYSONS CORNER, VA
- Managed and communicated project deliverables including scope, financial models, status and lessons learned
- Coordinated with department managers and supported introduction of additional project management controls
Confidential, WASHINGTON D.C.
- Supported Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project-based documentation based on Confidential standards
- Facilitated team planning sessions regarding task activities, sequencing and schedule interdependencies
- Planned, developed and executed project baselines. Monitored status and adherence to IT project directives
Confidential, CHANDLER, AZ
Human Resource Development Representative
- Designed indicator analysis and relocation programs for worldwide compensation and benefits
- Implemented corporate work and life effectiveness programs
- Managed employee relations, diversity programs and incarceration guideline development
Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Sustained lithographic layers on critical pattern dimension and fidelity while maintaining Confidential standards
- Maintained safe, ergonomically correct and high-quality controlled environment for reticles