- Overall 14 plus years of IT experience as a Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Architect, Team Manager and Commercial and Mortgage banking SME.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (Validation Number D4DEZJSC22111NWF)
- Professional Scrum Master Certified - PSM - I
- Leading SAFe 4.0 Certified Agilist - SA Agilist
- Successfully completed the 21PDU’s for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner - PMI - ACP.
- A keen planner, strategist and implementer with demonstrated success in large scale, end-to-end project management using Waterfall, Agile (PSM certified) and Hybrid methodologies and ensuring effective management of various resources to meet project specifications.
- Significant experience of working with customers, project managers and technical teams for securing & executing concurrent projects.
- Extensive experience in Account Management, initiating projects from inception, defining process leading towards account growth, strategic planning and managing multiple projects and teams concurrently.
- At BBVA Compass Bank, manage end to end delivery of 9 projects in Agile and Waterfall methodology, with combined budget of $24 plus Million Dollars.
- Managed teams of 30+ team members (Onsite + Offshore)
- At Caliber Home Loans, as a Business Architect, negotiated pricing and contract with the vendors (Equifax and Form Free), Set up a new team (onsite/offshore), and was responsible for stakeholder management and delivery of projects.
- At Caliber Home Loans, grew the account from 3 team members to 16 team members.
- Well versed in budget maintaining, forecasting, statement of work (SOW) and resource onboarding and vendor management. Working closely with the PMO team and executives to define strategy and identify business risks.
- Extensive experience in integrating, implementing COST software in multiple banks.
- Executive member of BBVA COE.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, Linux, Ubuntu
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Web Performance Load Tester (WPLT), QTP, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: Test Director, JIRA, Quality Center 10.0, HP ALM, JIRA
Repository: TFS, Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0
Environment: .Net and JAVA, UAT, Multi Lingual, Main Frame,AWS
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Confidential, Addison, TX
Roles and Responsibility:
- Managing the Misys Loan IQ project for enhancements, new interface design and migration.
- Integrating Loan IQ COTS applicating with various downstream/upstream applications.
- Managing the ongoing status management and providing executive members with project health and monthly status presentation.
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Monitored daily progress and helped the team to resolve the challenges/impediments.
- Managed the offshore and onsite coordination for successful deliveries and created a 24-hour working cycle.
- Acting as a liaison between external vendors, Misys and the IT team to define solutions and coordinate the effort.
- Setting up meetings with Stakeholders, PMO, Executive leaders, Vendors and IT team(s).
- Extensively using MPP for project and testing plan creation and maintenance.
- Managed cost budget to allocate overall cost estimate to individual tasks.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.