- IT Program, Project Manager offering an impressive record of delivering large scale solutions involving diverse technology stacks with multiple connectivity and data workflow points. Also successful at taking over troubled projects, developing new launch plans and executing to successful completion; meeting and exceeding business requirements and improving technology capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge as a software development manager possessing knowledge of infrastructure, architecture, physical and virtual (Cloud) platforms with complex integration technology. Web, Content Management, Business Intelligence, Salesforce, SAP;
- Driven by owning solutions, identifying business needs and delivering cost savings for each project. Specialize in leading teams through project proposal, analysis, design, and delivery while re - engineering processes, procedures, and fueling corporate culture change. Excels at boosting performance and productivity by establishing realistic goals and enforcing deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of PMI’s Methodologies, SDLC, PLM(Product Life-cycle Management, Agile, Scrum Technology and Sprint releases;
- Portfolio Program Management Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid and Releases
- Business and IT Transformations Business and Culture Change Management
- Strategic Planning and Organization-wide engagements Extensive Customer Insights, Analytics and Governance
- Deployment and Client Account Management Technology Solution Delivery SDLC, utilizing ‘DevOps’ approach
- Enterprise Process and Data Governance Cloud Migrations and Data Center Simplifications
- Application Development, Solution Design BI/Data Warehouse, SOA (Integration) strategy
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Exhibited executive leadership abilities with a proven track record of experience directing business analysis, technical design, configuration, technical support and project team operations within multiple business organizations and IT teams. Prepared and presented technical proposals for clients.
- Led Confidential 's North America National Food-service Operations, Consumer, Customer, Sales Services Operations Cloud Migration and Data Center Simplification Programs. Achieved 0% defects migrated to AWS Virtual Platform (Cloud). Business approval rating reached 100% satisfaction.
- Improved reliability and performance of supply chain software, systems, database and order processing. Streamlined acquisition of reporting requirements and specifications to disseminate across multiple business lines and IT support teams.
- Initiated the partnership between Development, Support and Operations to achieve the best organizational outcomes- “DevOps”;
- Improved customer care and call center operations via software automation, user navigation and key stroke reduction. Reduced time a customer service and vendor managed analysts spent with external customers. Provided command center and dashboard visuals of ‘customer profiles at a glance’; Improved business intelligence and analytics deploying Tableau Software and Teradata.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Transformation Office Program/Project Manager
- Led and managed the business initiative to replace SAP Beverage Advance Standard Information System (BASIS), a legacy AS 400 mainframe application with SAP ECC Warehouse Management (WM), including integration with webMethods systems platform; Major focus: Advanced reporting, performance measurements and KPIs; Master Data Management and Enterprise Master Data Governance;
- Directly responsible to facilitate/organize the business impact/change management and implementation planning sessions to support 19 MRCs (Make Ready Centers); SAP Warehouse Mgmt. collaboration with MDM Lead Analyst, SME, Data Architect and Data Analyst;
- Directly responsible for facilitating, coordinating and managing the Business Workstreams requiring application development, advanced reporting, metrics, and master data management: SAP Applications included: HR, Procurement, Inventory Forecasting & Planning, Forecast to Deploy, Order to Cash, Parts, Transportation;
- Provided written communication consisting of status reports with project health and dashboard view of major milestones; Tools: MS-Office Suite, Power Point, VISIO;
Confidential, Florence, South Carolina ;
Project Manager / Resource Manager
- “Hands on” Project Manager delivering projects in a Confidential enterprise industry; Demonstrated the ability to manage both waterfall and ‘Agile/SCRUM’ methodologies. Organized and attended ‘daily SCRUM’, worked with team to prioritize product backlog, and update project documents, i.e. plan, schedule, issues, and risks; Communicated extensively with the technical resources, customers, clients, vendors, and senior management. Committed to the entire project/product life-cycle;
- Led multiple business case initiatives, i.e. convert MS Access reports to Crystal Reports on an Oracle database, utilizing Business Objects ; Issue resolution included data analysis to discover ‘root cause’ and align master data with enterprise business rules. Using Quality Center to track and resolve issues; Business solution included assessing tax credits and compliance with federal tax laws;
- Responsible for solution delivery to the Human Resources Systems/Modules, Finance, Sales and Marketing teams;
- Marketing and Sales Team Program: Led collaboration, web design, content management and development for Confidential ’s interactive user experience at the London Olympics 2012. Confidential was a key sponsor and host.
Confidential, Norcross, GA.
- Provide leadership to the technical IT teams to deliver multiple types of infrastructure projects, Server Upgrades and Decommissioning, Physical to Virtual Server Migrations, Implementation of System Configuration Management Tools, Re-engineering network, telecom and windows infrastructure;
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional, multi-platforms, multi-locations/markets enterprise projects. Leader for both the business process, software deployment and infrastructure upgrades to support the enterprise projects; Managed and led the initiative for SAP HR, Business Objects, SAP Finance, SAP MDM, and Loss Prevention;
- Major projects included: Global Data Governance - MDM Master Data Management - worked directly with senior manager of GDG to create ‘ book of record’ within the business units and interfacing divisions requiring valid data definitions, reports, audits, and compliancy; Business units included: Finance, Legal, Customer and Material, Beverage Manufacturing and Sales;
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA.
IT Infrastructure Program Manager
- Directly responsible for managing the end-to-end System 9 Hyperion Planning and Financial Management Implementation; Scheduled collaborative sessions with senior management from the Finance Department and their department leaders; Provided business view of ‘Data Warehousing’, Data marts, Normalizing Data, etc.