To obtain a Program/Project position, where I can direct and manage large and complex projects across the Company. Also to analyze, define, design and document system level requirements for the company business need and apply my 10+ years in managing IT/Business projects, schooling experience from my BS/MS CIS technical engineering skills to support the Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Efficiently and effectively coordinate and manage technical teams, time, cost, quality and resources to reduce project errors and bring business software and hardware solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile and Waterfall Methodology Experience
- ISO 9001:2000 Internal Quality Auditor (ITAR)
- Release Management Background - Healthcare
- Project Manager Experience - PTO, BOA, CU, Confidential, CAE (Aircraft Simulation Co. )
- Software Quality Assurance Experience - LandStar, Outback, Navy Annex (Healthcare, Military)
- MS Project and Project Server
- MS Office Suite (Word
- Lotus Notes
- UNITECH TOOL
- JAWS 4.2
- TestDirector 7.2
- Rational Tools
- COAST Webmaster 7.0
- SQA Databse
- BECS Baan
- Telelogic DOORS
- StarTeam Borland
- PTS application
- MVS Utilities
- Responsible for assisting Sr. Management with the Portfolio overall health of Risk and Finance IT programs.
- Responsible for defining, designing, implementing Programs and Projects tracking.
- Assisted governance with the source capabilities of Programs/Projects and provided detailed metrics on project quality control measures.
- Managed Programs/Projects portfolio through various software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Responsible for performing analysis of projects and help with improvement initiatives.
- Assisted Program/Project Managers with any need.
- Collected Program/Project Managers weekly status meetings and provided summary to Sr. Management.
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly operational metrics reports that included cost savings status and forecasts.
- Managed day-to-day domestic and global projects through the SDLC following the Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Define, prioritize and achieve project objective for domestic and global projects.
- Experience managing offshore and onshore team members
- Lead and execute the development of the Implementation plan.
- Develop project plans, which will lead to success in time and budget.
- Execute project at the beginning of the SDLC and/or at any point assigned by Sr. Management.
- Develop the project status reporting to the team and Sr. Management.
- Develop Project Matrixes for all systems and/or E2E testing.
- Communicate project status in the Weekly Executive Meeting to Sr. Management.
- Provide Weekly Meetings to team members and/or Urgent when needed.
- Analyze project risks and issues and look for way to mitigate them
- Manage projects and ensure they get completed in accordance with all Risks, Architecture and relevant firm wide guidelines.
- Develop an ALM reports to track the QA and UAT progress.
- Track the project tasks progress in the Clarity tool.
- Develop Playbooks before the Implementation phase to track all the technical and business steps. Escalate through “P” tickets if any issue arises.
- Assure ITSMs and PTOs are developed before the implementation.
- Reassure everything from the technical and business side is completed before the Go-No-Go approvals.
- Manage data stored in JIRA, Blueprint, PPL, MKS, ITSM and ALM tool.
- Assist the product team with any request needed.
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate and manage technical teams, time, cost, quality and resources to reduce project errors and bring business, software and hardware Solutions.
- Developed a methodology for collecting large amount of data and massaged the data to Confidential Marketing to bring new Merchants.
- Guided, leaded and coached several cross functional teams.
- Developed project plans Nationwide for several Credit Unions.
- Manage MS project schedule, cost quality and risks.
- Provided weekly and monthly status meeting to all Credit unions.
- Tracked issues in the TIMS system.
- Ensured milestones were met in a timely manner.
- Gathered and analyzed data received to determine gaps analysis.
- Worked with all Credit Unions by Communicating risks, issues and/or Contractual fulfillment.
- Managed the implementation day-to-day progress of projects through the SDLC following the Waterfall methodology.
- Supported multiple efforts and iterations within the PMO area.
- Managed and coordinated Agile projects that supported all PM members.
- Provided process improvement recommendations.
- Provided Portfolio Summary reports on a weekly basis to CPMs, Directors and VPs.
- Managed Portfolios in Team Track and VPMi.
- Participated in Governance meetings.
- Communicated issues to management and assisted in driving problems to resolution.
- Multi task and completed all assigned tasks within committed timeframes.
- As a PMO, Assisted Program, Project Managers and Technical teams with the overall implementation releases.
- Managed and controlled in a Unix and Windows environment the projects schedule, job setup, job execution, system monitoring, and production issues resolution.
- Developed crucial reports in Excel and other MS tools.
- Analyzed, escalated and solved system errors as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Monitored and executed various vital manual operational processes.
- Maintained, monitored and escalated all automated Autosys scheduler jobs and MOVE it FTP transfer issues.
- Supported IT, internal Business units, and external vendor’s requests.
- Coordinated and communicated transition and turnover to team members.
- Resolved all Change Requests errors before placed into to the production environment.
- Analyzed, Identified, diagnosed resolutions to cross functional teams with any production control software and production batch cycles.
- Opened to on-call basis, weekends and off-hours during major upgrades or implementations.
- Performed security and change management policies.
- Performed SQL statements to project analysis.
- Assisted managing portfolios with light, large and small global and domestic projects within Confidential Program Management Office (PMO).
- Monitored and tracked the portfolio delivery progress.
- Utilized the PPM tool to monitored and tracked portfolio(s) against the delivery, cost, budget, forecast, schedule and quality targets.
- Facilitated the relationship between Business and IT cross functional teams.
- Assisted with the Portfolio reconciliation funds and forecasts.
- Reviewed Gap Analysis requirements with Stakeholders.
- Efficiently and effectively assisted director in making deployment decisions in connection with resources and work activities to achieve projects goal.
- Improved continuously the Project Management processes.
- Planned, analyzed, designed, and implemented project performance and growth improvement.
- Analyzed and reviewed projects metrics with Managers.
- Assisted Directors with daily management projects and portfolios.
- Scheduled and reconciled resource issues.
- Analyzed and recommended adjustments to projects schedules.
- Maintained projects budgets, invoices and accruals with finance team.
- Tracked issues and risks for domestic and global projects.
- Assisted Directors with SDLC process improvement methodologies.
- Supported the Project Managers, Business Analyst, Technical leads with their projects throughout the SDLC.
- Provided lessons learned.
- Managed global and domestic day-to-day progress of programs through the SDLC.
- Managed offshore and onshore team members and functional teams.
- Managed the wireline equipment.
- Managed and validated the development and tracking of the programs plans that included the scope, schedule, EV cost, risks, estimates, deliverables and dependencies.
- Managed the project risks and issues through the PRISM tool.
- Tracked the project discrepancies in the Simissues tool.
- Managed the project Cost Performance Index (CPI) and Schedule Performance Index (SPI).
- Managed global and domestic projects capital ranging from $400K to $2M.
- Produced and leaded viable cost proposals ranging from $2M to $20M in response to Government and customer demands.
- Efficiently and effectively made deployment decisions in connection with resources and work activities to achieve project goal.
- Reviewed with Stakeholders the Gap Analysis requirements.
- Assisted with marketing analysis to develop program definitions.
- Reviewed and approved functional and non-functional requirements.
- Developed and provided program definitions responsive to customer needs.
- Prepared and leaded the SW/HW engineering teams through SRR, PDR, CDR reviews provided to the UK Confidential, Air Force and Lockheed customers.
- Gathered and submitted functional and non-functional project requirements through DOORs.
- Approved functional and non-functional requirements for avionics and electrical systems with customers (Navy, Army and Air Force) Stakeholders and higher management.
- Coordinated and developed engineering and financial plans for programs.
- Provided financial and technical justification for program definition and functioning.
- Prepared program development objectives and schedules for all phases of program development.
- Tracked the percentage completion of programs milestone with customers (Lockheed Martin)
- Scrubbed hours from PBR on a monthly basis.
- Presented program status to main stakeholders (President, CEO, Directors and Sr. Managers) in a Program Management Review (PMR).
- Developed Statement of Work (SOW).
- Conducted planning and provided recommendations to client on task workload.
- Worked Closely with Procurement through-out the life of the program.
- Generated deliverables within the Execution Phase - Procurement Documents and Project Brief.
- Managed the negotiation with third party vendors.
- Reviewed through a walkthrough ADA, C++ and JAVA software codes to ensure adherence to design and coding standards
- Assured materials and COTS were delivered on schedule to the customers sites.
- Assured international Tax were charged accordingly to the programs.
- Assured Team members worked at international lands no more than subjected by the country law.
- Produced competitive analysis materials comparing program with its key competitors.
- Identified third-party products to broaden company's product line.
- Verified, validated and approved the engineering drawings for avionics and electrical system interface wiring.
- Managed essential duties and responsibilities with Lockheed, RAF UK and USAF customers.
- Approved travel to team members.
- Traveled to customer site when needed.