- Graduate - level, senior IT Program Manager, Confidential with over 18 years of proven professional IT/telecom, business, retail, education.
- Extensive experience in managing and prioritizing capital and operating budgets split across several channels and portfolios
- Proven experience in driving and managing PMLC, SDLC, SAFe Agile Framework, SCRUM, and Waterfall Methodologies
- Various roles in IT/Ops Program Management, Accounting & Finance, Quality/QA/QMS/QMO, Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain Mgt, Systems Architect, Scrum Master, Resource/HR, Training, Systems/Business Mgt, Mortgage/Banking, Risk and Compliance, LMS
- Key Tools and Platforms: HP ALM, JIRA, Plainview & Clarity Enterprise PPM; Oracle CRM/FMS/SCM, PeopleSoft, SAP SRM, Salesforce.com, IBM Sterling OMS, Fujitsu POS, Cisco, MS Suite, MS SQL, Adobe Suite, & various cloud services and platforms
Senior IT Portfolio/Project Manager
- Manage and drive complex portfolios, projects, and resources across commercial, eCommerce/digital, mobile, engineering, residential, wholesale, and engineering channels, supporting fiber infrastructure and other enhancements throughout the entire SDLC
- Managed capital budgets, resource allocations, and prioritization for several portfolios within the IT PMO
- Full project life cycle ownership and delivery for new and enhancement infrastructure and services - from initiation/intake through testing and deployment for many critical initiatives simultaneously
- Full quality management ownership, from defining and tracking key QMO/PMO objectives with leadership to driving system testing, UAT, and regression testing using ALM for defect tracking and resolution, through post-implementation.
Program/Project Manager Retail Transformation
- Provide leadership in Agile development principles and practices to development/scrum teams, product owners/SMEs, Scrum Masters, RTEs, and program-level leadership.
- Drive and execute complex SDLC projects (both waterfall and Agile), initiatives, and workflows in AP/AR, tax/legal, eCommerce & digital platforms, cloud services, order management, POS, production, and payment security
- Established and provided leadership for several UX/UI teams to blueprint, build, demo, and implement various interfaces across multiple ecommerce and mobile platforms
- Implement client service cloud solutions for retail application deployment including Oracle PeopleSoft, document, print-production, security, and other various application services
- Create presentations and deliver key metrics and progress updates for VP-level and C-Level leadership across all channels for several monthly steering committees
- Provide leadership and management in Quality, Training, Auditing, and IT Operations for entire US operations.
- Provide mentoring, leadership, and training for all PMs and Field Project Leads regarding deliverables, customer requirements, and cost management in support of fiber network and radio base station site builds
- Schedule and manage all quality, training, and auditing initiatives for approximately 14 markets covering most of the US, affecting 100s of Confidential technicians
- Design, build, implement, and maintain cloud based enterprise-level databases to house all Confidential auditing and training activities including technician, PM, market metrics, KPIs, site deliverables, and other operations data
- Provide direction with WHM in SCM to track inventory and equipment procurement throughout US via SAP SRM
- Define and drive all Confidential IT objectives/requirements; facilitate and resolve all Confidential IT related issues
- Manage all Confidential IT assets. Issue, track, retire, re-image, repair, order laptops, tablets, phones, and other devices for all Confidential technicians. Partnered with AP/AR to ensure all accounts, contracts, and assets were tracked correctly
- Developed cloud services infrastructure, ensuring 100s of remote technicians could access internal resources such as LMS, submitting project deliverables, time entry, project tracking, evaluations, and access IT trouble tickets
- Managed all internal networking infrastructure, telephony, and server equipment
- Execute high level initiatives across many sites, directing 100s of associates, in one instance dropping aging inventory from 45% down to under 15% in just two weeks
Internship IT Program Manager
- Provided leadership in planning and implementing various key IT and development projects
- Collaborated with Product Managers, Project Managers, Program Managers, Developers, and QA Engineers to drive the execution of projects. Ensured work/developers were on-time and in-line with VZ Operations directives
- Managed all project plans, SOW, and work with every team to identify tasks, task duration, start date, completion date to maintain tracking standards set forth in the original letter of intent and our commit dates
Materials Management/DBA/Product Life Cycle Management
- Managed Inventory, forecasting, product life-cycle, procurement, and POs for several key warehouses and supply chains via SAP SRM and Oracle SCM modules across North America
- Assembled product lists and obtained/created Confidential for new products supported as a result of New Product Introduction activities.
- Verified product life cycle control was managed to a level that parts were maintained and updated according to the various revisions, including parts data maintenance