Senior leader with extensive track record of spearheading complex, high risk, high value initiatives through strategic development, program management and product management. Successfully delivered benefits on simultaneous efforts ranging from short term, limited test pilots to multi - million dollar, enterprise-wide revenue driving and efficiency programs involving globally dispersed teams. MBA backed with Data Analytics from Cornell University. Industries include Telecom, consumer packaged goods, Travel & e-commerce. Willing to travel
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Program Management | Product Management | Digital Transformation | Digital Strategy |New Product Development | Business Development | Strategy Development |Agile Methodology - SaFe Framework| Stakeholder Relations
FUNCTIONAL / BUSINESS ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE:
- Business requirements gathering
- Process analysis and Design thinking
- Gap analysis
- Functional system design and specification
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Data Conversion
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Business and
- Technical design and specification
- Architecting many software projects of large magnitudes
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Data Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL)
- Project Planning
- Work Breakdown schedules development
- Manage and supervise resources
- Project estimates for resources time, work activities and Cost
- Project Proposal Development
Program/Project Manager / Consultant
- Reporting to the Director of Links and Gateway Services
- Program Manager of migrating all servers from RHEL 5 to RHEL 7 (1500 Servers) along with the Services and Applications.
- Interacting with OS Teams, Infrastructure, Services team and Applications group.
- The Project included 9 Environments including Production with 12 mission critical platform Services and numerous applications.
- Used ServiceNow tool extensively to drive the whole initiative (was very hands on).
- Weekly Status calls, Conducted Core Stand Up Calls. Reporting to top management.
- Was instrumental in Resource Management process for the group (multiple locations onshore and offshore).
- Built an innovative process using JIRA that listed all the Projects handled by the group and provided ready to use info for all managers to streamline and distribute workload.
- Recognized pro-active servant leader and Design thinker.
Consultant Business Development
- As a VP of Product and Business Development my responsibilities is to promote and implement some of the industry specific products that has been developed in-house.
- As a product owner I work with the development and enhancements of the product based on client feedbacks. Following are some of the products
- Sales tracking and CRM system for a major paint manufacturing company
- Mobile App system for field-force management
- Distributor-Dealer Sales management system
- Retail Sales & Order management system
- A package for Senior citizen retirement communities (ORIS)
- Developed and implemented a commercial VOIP portal with Confidential .
Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Deployed a strategic vendor management system, launching the initial agile/scrum methodology first in the organization, which resulted in on-time delivery with zero launch impacting defects
- Prepared and presented monthly metrics of vendor estimates for senior management.
- Collaborated with the senior leadership team and vendors.
- Lead role in the transformation of Vendor Management, implementation patterns, and other critical artifacts to drive transformation for a system that handled multimillion dollar projects.
- Automated processes by scripting directly from the host database, applying data analytics methodology, and generating reports that identified key areas that could be improved or required attention.
- Streamlined processes to capture valid data for metrics, producing detailed metrics that identified issues.
- Developed and implemented scripts that continuously checked for data errors, and presented findings to users through portal.
- Collaborated with estimator coordinators to develop ad hoc reporting as needed, including a daily burndown report.
- Established a monthly approved vendor invoice for auditing, that included working hours per estimates across multiple releases.
- Eliminated manual work, which saved hundreds of hours by designing and architecting a BOT.
- Application developed in Java/Oracle Database - (Spring Source Tool Suite). Development done by offshore team.
- Hands on Database queries for quick reporting to management (extensive use of Toad)
- Selenium (Java & Python - Eclipse) for updating database from multiple Excel Sheets
Senior Technical Architect & Project Manager
- Collaborated with LPMs as the point-of-contact and solution architects from JAR sessions to implementations.
- Designed, enhanced, and built interfaces with multiple applications and vendors in collaboration with multiple internal teams.
- Designed templates used in creating timelines for projects and used by senior leadership for planning and execution.
- Worked alongside backend and frontend developers in the design and development process.
- Facilitated weekly status update calls with leadership to maintain communication of project status.
- Prepared internal requirement documents for vendor developers and collaborated with developers to ensure quality and deliverables.
- Participated in code testing and integrated testing with other applications.
- Successfully designed, developed, and deployed the CCDB module, including creating technical documents that detailed interfaces with apps (AID & SLA) for easy knowledge transfers.
- Back end - Java and Database Oracle - Development was done by offshore. I prepared the System Documentation, HLD, AD & AID (Interface) documented through IBM Reqpro and PRISM ( Confidential & Confidential )
- Front End was developed in .NET Framework.
- Extensive use of Toad for query building and reporting
- MS Visio for Architecture Presentation
Team Lead - Senior Technical Architect
- Led the defect management team and aided team members in defect resolution.
- Hosted daily defect leadership calls and triaged client issues.
- Pursued resolution of all defects found in testing of Light-Speed releases in the FIE and PSE environments.
- Identified root causes and included root cause description, application, team assignment, and category.
- Technology Used
- HP Quality Center
Solutions Architect & Senior Technical Architect
- Assisted third-party clients within architecting simulators to facilitate stand-alone testing.
- Participated in UR&Ds, BRs, HLDs, and IAs of Project Light-Speed.
- Designed the team alignment process models for the integration leads based on the high-level domain structure of Light-Speed.
- Technology Used
- Java and C++
- IDE: Eclipse
Senior Technical Architect
- Validated high-level design with principal architects and assisted teams in documenting system requirements and creating application designs.
- Participated in weekly architecture board of the organization as a senior technical architect.
- Saved time, resources, and capital by identifying and recommending solutions, earning recognition from the executive team for bringing direction and clarity to the project.
- Technology Used
- Java and C++
- IDE: Eclipse
- Served as the team lead for the Middleware Access Development group, overseeing design and development of middleware access services utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, including Resource Connectors, generic and in-house developed JMS services to connect clients and back-ends with XML/Soap technology, Data-Gate (asynchronous messaging on diverse platforms with 'C' and COBOL APIs), Vicuna and SAM services (object-oriented architecture with JAVA APIs).
- Saved time, resources, and reduced costs by implementation solutions that utilized existing tools developed and approved by the company’s Technology Strategies and Standards Board.
- Played a key role as a member of the review board of the Confidential & Confidential Middleware group.