An experienced learning and development consultant with over 18 years of successful program and project management experience (11+ government/ 5+ private industry) managing technical teams and providing creative approaches for business process improvement (utilizing lean six sigma approaches), just - in-time learning, virtual, web-based, classroom, and one-to-one Executive coaching utilizing adult learning principles (ADDIE, SAM), and Kirkpatrick evaluation methodologies to successfully and efficiently train countless end users and staff supporting large and complex global IT integration and implementation (CRM/SaaS/COTS/GOTS) efforts.
- 18 years implementing successful business strategy/process solutions and adoption of new processes through change management strategies; including stakeholder management communication campaign strategies working with executive and C-level personnel
- 18 years project management supporting large and complex technical solutions implementations
- 18 years program evaluation developing detailed roadmaps/plans, forecasting and staffing to ensure team success for national/international projects
- 11+ years curriculum development (e-Learning, CBT/WBT, IG, SG, UG, FAQs, QRGs)
- 11+ years proficiently supporting organization change management efforts with a unique focus in implementation and communication campaign management for the consumption, and adoption of new technology
- 11+ years instructor lead trainer (ILT) experie nce executing classroom technical, career coaching, and entrepreneur best practices and techniques.
- 10+ years working with learning management administrators assessing current, and implementing new, learning management systems
- 5+ years bi-lingual (English/Spanish) course curriculum development
- Managed (cradle-to-grave) numerous technical solutions initiatives supporting IT services for large and complex projects (CONUS/OCONUS) resulting in winning new work and helping to modify and increase scope of contracts successfully assuring adoption of new technologies for government clients .
- Directed international current program assessments to increase effectiveness of learning and development efforts and end user adoption; designed process improvement and change management strategies, managed curriculum development team designed evaluation and feedback reporting resulting in an updated comprehensive program updated within a 3 month timeframe .
- Managed US and India based teams developing multiple successful technical programs, policies, and repeatable processes; and installed the organization’s first learning management system (LMS) within 8 months, supporting the company through acquisition and largest period of talent growth.
Flexibility working with various software such as MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, SAS, Business Objects, GovWin (Deltek), Salesforce, CAPMS, SharePoint 2010, SCORM, Survey Monkey, Plateau LMS, Cornerstone LMS, Adobe Connect LMS, Adobe Captivate, Adobe RoboHelp, Articulate, Audacity, WebEx, Live Meeting, Clarify, Contract Management Systems, JIRA, Financial Management Systems, ACD systems, LAN/WAN, XML Editor, ASP/.NET, SQL Server/Client products, Java Script, HTML.
PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE:
- Effectively manage large multi-site launch programs specific to delivery of COTS/GOTS products in digital technologies like portals, mobility, and data analytics integrated with enterprise backend systems
- Proven ability to understand business requirements and system impacts planning, implementing, and completing quality projects on time and on budget
- Leading multiple programs / projects in parallel, proficiently managing schedules and interdependencies exhibiting strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Working with cross functional and cross culture teams, utilizing agile methodologies, quality and testing best practices for off-shore software development models
- Collaboratively managing risks and issues , working with IT application groups on capacity
- Leading project delivery and delivery of product solution offerings managing cross functional teams delivering solutions involving multiple software application integrators.
- Planning the overall program and monitoring progress working with product owners identifying priorities
- Extensive experience successfully managing stakeholder communication interacting exhibiting extensive interacting with executive and C-level personnel in large enterprises with matrix organizational structure with both business and IT individuals Confidential all levels utilizing strong interpersonal, presentation, oral, and written communication skills working with customers
- Proven track record in team building, executive coaching, and mentoring others to be successful
- Forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions as needed working to meet financial objectives
Sr. Project Manager
- assessment conducting customer and subject matter expert interviews and discovery sessions for programs providing feedback for design, development, implementation, and evaluation of .
- Manage development utilizing waterfall and agile (Scrum and Kanban) methodologies as appropriate for highly complex, large scale, strategic modernization initiatives
- Exhibiting strong vendor management/procurement engagement skills managing instructional design and learning management systems with strong
- Ensure the interdependencies and impact between implementation of initiatives are identified, communicated, and managed while delivering initiatives meet the goals and objectives
- Proven experience based on broad experience to recognize and escalate risks before they become an issue to the project delivery schedule.
- Plan and execute the overall approach and strategy for delivering multi-release and multi-year product modernization programs
- Provide leadership and assist in transformation from waterfall to agile methodologies
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks for business process improvement and in support technical modernization plans; maintaining project level risks and issues log identifying risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans
- Proven strong presentation skills providing both verbal and written vertical communications regarding project issues, risks; status, direction, and recommendations for improvements to executive and C-Suite
- Participates and attends conferences and town halls to provide project status communication and status updates to a broader audience.
- Manage allocation of resources within the project(s) to meet work fluctuations and budget and time constraints in the delivery process
- Collaboratively work closely with the program management to align, prioritize, and manage all change requests and projects aligned to overall strategic plan
- Evaluates complex situations accurately and identifies viable solutions that create successful outcomes for the customer.
- Resolves political, customer, resource, budgeting, change, and vendor issues affecting the program.
- Developed, managed, and facilitated national instruction lead (ILT) courses, one-to-one, and webinars based for national technical troubleshooting departments
- Developed, managed, and facilitated career coaching and entrepreneurial development courses and sharing tools to enhance career development and growth
- Assessed business needs and technical requirements for the development of departmental application troubleshooting business procedures, and functional requirements documentation
- Developed hard copy (QRGs, FAQs) and e-learning curriculum for Tier I & II help desk support for CONUS/OCONUS efforts
- Created multiple ILT courses (English & Spanish) supporting E-Commerce and mobile software applications
- Developed ‘Introduction to Spanish’ e-Learning courses