- Focused, dedicated, and highly motivated Project Management professional with a proven track record of success in managing and supporting projects, hardware/software solutions architect.
- Supreme Project Management expertise, including Software Development, Cloud & Website Development, OS upgrades, Network Upgrades, Data Center Relocations, Disaster Recovery Planning, Infrastructure and System Implementations.
- Skilled in building a vision for project success as well as continuously delivering value to the stakeholders.
- Servant leadership, facilitation of team needs; excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Highly experienced application developer with proficiency in C#, VB, .NET, PHP, SQL and Java, full SDLC Development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Custom report development using Business Objects and Crystal Reports
- Solid understanding of SDLC, Unit / User Acceptance Testing, Quality Assurance, Process Tailoring
- Extensive experience writing scripts, procedures for day - to-day operations / support
- Experienced in developing / implementing business continuity, disaster recovery practices
- Experience with five operating systems including Windows server, z/OS, AIX, i5OS
- Strong verbal, written communication skills, with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Proficient in Windows 7, 8, 10, Microsoft Office 2016, Project 2010 and Visio 2013
- Data Migrations and ETL, Technical Documentation and Technical Specifications
Technical Project Manager
- i5/OS, HMC firmware, hardware / peripherals upgrades
- Technical writing, staff to facilitate knowledge transfer
- Production support, change management
- Full SDLC as well as Agile Software Development
- Risk Management, including identifying, categorizing risks and responses
- Implementation of BRMS, High - Availability software, also IBM DB2 Web Query, Data Migration
Sr. Systems Programmer /Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Support Manager MQSeries, BRMS, Robot Console, Mimix.
- Implementer of new technologies such as the EMC DMX external SAN storage, Logical Partitioning, HMC
- Support manager for 12 parts warehouses and 2,000 users
- Hardware / software product evaluator, IBM LTO tape libraries, Web-based 5250 emulation products
- Recommended, installed Help Systems Robot/Console and Robot/Network for iSeries Systems Management
- Project Manager for the IBM AS/400 Disaster Recovery at the Sunguard facility
Sr. Systems Programmer/Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Configuration, scripting for systems monitoring via ROBOT(using OPAL), for 11 LPARs
- System Hardware, Software recommendations resulted in savings of $500k in acquisition costs
- Project Manager for WAS, HTTP, Apache Server implementations
- With a $2.4M budget, architected/ installed 2 model 825 Power 5, supporting PkMS
- Scripting for production support/test, QA, parallel environment support
- Programming languages include CL, Visual Basic, SQL. PHP and HTML
- PM for system switches utilizing MIMIX
Sr. Systems Engineer/Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Century City, CA
- Installation / configuration projects of SNA Server on NT 3.51, NT 4.0 servers, client support
- System resource auditing, performance tuning, system capacity planning, Linux, Unix, Windows
- Implementation /configuration of CEA, Version 6.4 Mixed Mode
- Performer of feasibility studies/justifications for AS/400 hardware upgrades and project budgets
- Implementer of network communications using TCP/IP, SNA, Client Access, Wall Data Rumba
- Application QA, testing, production application development A/P, SCM, Inventory, CRM
- VB5, Oracle Reports, Crystal Reports, RPG III, AS/SET CASE tool
- Ongoing support on four platforms, HP, Windows, AS/400 and OS/2. Oracle DBA