- Portfolio/Program & Project Management
- Enterprise Application Delivery| Process Improvement
- A proven performer with an accomplished track record of driving IT initiatives through strong leadership and effective consulting.
- Extensive experience managing infrastructure, process change and application development projects through the SDLC using Six Sigma, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Skilled Confidential managing diverse resource groups in the interest of timely initiative execution in BAU, transitional and start - up environments.
- Professional discipline competencies entail Technology/Operational management in Financial Services, Military (Veteran), Government, Healthcare and Telecommunications organizations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Portfolio/Program Management
- Project/Change Management
- Risk Management
- Financial/Budget Management
- Vendor/Supply Chain Management
- Executive Communications
- Strategic Planning
- HIPAA/PCI Compliance
- Process Engineering (Six Sigma)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Application Development
- Analytics Roadmaps
Execution Methodologies: Agile, Kan Ban, Sdlc, Waterfall, Six Sigma
Software Competencies: MS Office Suite, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Clarity, Remedy, Stamp, Plainview, HP Test Suite, PPM, Jira, Grasshopper, Apple (iOS)
Confidential, TAMPA, FL
Senior Program Management Consultant
- Senior Program Management Consultant with Confidential ’s FRI Operational Risk division. Primarily focused on providing effective execution strategies within regulatory environments, particularly OCC responses.
- Re-engineered executions routines which included better status reporting, appropriate meeting scheduling and review forums which helped leadership make appropriate decisions to ensure more business beneficial outcomes while reducing rework and unproductive activities.
- Focus entailed oversight of Technology buildouts (Workspace IT) of new offices, relocations, expansions and renews for 27 firm sites.
- Engagement included supply chain/vendor management, financial governance and adherence to Confidential PM Execution standards.
- Established and led buildout of initial RE Analytics Team focused on gathering program metrics to increase execution and operational effectiveness.
- Created a weekly reporting model for capturing and transforming data to strategic (actionable) analytics.
- The captured data also identified opportunities for re-aligning work efforts to reduce redundancy. The information gathered served as the business case for Confidential ’s first project estimation application.
- Created management cadences to support business transformation activities which aligned with leadership reporting requirements.
- PMO Manager for Catalina Healthcare division focused on creating digital messaging applications and telemedicine platforms focused on better communication outcomes for rural healthcare. Managed App. Dev. Team which created Total Patient Messaging tool currently used by Confidential .
- Led the Adheris Health acquisition of the division in 2014.
- Managed Confidential, Bill Payment transformation to meet PCI compliance requirements.
- Deployment of Oracle’s Eloqua CRM platform was also a part of the execution portfolio.
- Managed Confidential resources in preparation for transition to Confidential Bank standards including Associates on BAU operational procedures.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Transition Lead, PMO MANAGER
- Sales & Trading Program Manager assigned to the Confidential Transition assessment/execution team on Confidential .
- Responsible for evaluating “best of breed” processes/tools and absorbing them into Confidential ’s Operations portfolio and decommissioning programs where redundancy was discovered. Ensured projects aligned to the Operations portfolio were executed according to (ECMS) Six Sigma methodology as well as Bank transition standards.
- Overall Portfolio budget was $477M with resulting cost saves of $1.3B.
- Transition (Execution) Lead on LaSalle Bank Acquisition’s Early Transition Program in preparation for Customer Day 1 /Technology Systems Day 1.
- Created Weekly Reporting Package model which became standard for Sales, Service, Marketing Technology Portfolios as well as Transition Execution Teams.
- Led Sales Service Marketing Technology program office which was responsible for first generation consumer banking web portal, teller imaging ATMs as well as mobile and eCommerce platforms. Teams built numerous proprietary applications using Six Sigma, Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Had oversight responsibilities for initiatives through all phases of the ECMS.
- Promoted to Sr. Change Manager within Consumer and Corporate Staff Technology responsible for Banking Center initiatives designed to improve customer experience as well as operational efficiency specifically teller activities, ATM functionality and call center productivity.
- PMO manager within Banking Center Solutions division which served as the initial environment for new technology tools namely 1st generation imaging ATMs, online portals, and IVR banking.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Technical Project Manager
- Subject Matter Expert for the Confidential Surgeon General Office’s Telemedicine program constructing infrastructure for building secure Virtual Private Networks for remote military hospitals in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Managed supply chain network for resources and materials sustaining operations
Confidential , Columbia, SC
Project Manager/Network Analyst
- Worked as a network analyst for the Medical Data Communication Network (MDCN).
- Duties entailed assisting nursing facilities; home health agencies and hospitals in accessing the Confidential & Confidential Global Network for electronic submission of patient billing information to the Federal government.