- Peraton - Successfully served as IT Branch Migration Project Manager. Migration consisted of 32 Confidential branch sites migrated to the newly formed venture capital investment firm Peraton.
- Confidential - Sr. IT Project Manager and Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) for the Intelligence Community’s Security Coordination (Cyber) Center, known as Confidential . Responsible for championing the successful completion of its contract re-compete performance work statement ( Confidential ) and managing the contract requirements.
- Confidential - Lead project manager for high profile desk top services, a portion of the overall intelligence community’s IT integration program effort, known as IC IT Enterprise (IC ITE) (pronounced “eye sight”). IC ITE program performs efficiencies across IC agencies through strategic IT integration, furthering DNI’s vision of intelligence integration.
- Confidential - Project managed legacy Data Center infrastructure to AWS Cloud on time and schedule.
- Confidential - Successfully served as tiger team lead, performing core systems integration project management for Confidential ’s multi-million dollar next generation Digital Video Services (DVS) II program, (a voice/video/data IP consolidation program).
- Acted as key contributor in identifying, creating, and implementing corrective action plans that off-set schedule delays and resource limitations.
- Results justified freeing up additional IOC funding, previously put on hold.
- Successfully managed and reorganized IT contracting team of 8 personnel. IT Contract supported 120 government clients.
- Confidential - Successful Independent IT Consultant - Served as capacity network optimization expert for three fortune 500 companies - Confidential, PSInet, and Confidential - focusing on efficiencies in strategic network consolidation.
- Created Confidential 's first competitive profile analysis sales document, differentiating Confidential products and services from its competitors.
- Verizon/ Confidential - Created new methodologies in sizing global networks and championing first to market Internet service level agreements (SLA's). In addition, championed small team of 5 software engineers in building, automating, and deploying Confidential 's first capacity management global reporting system.
Founder and IT Project Manager/Technical Research Analyst
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Project Managing initial stage requirements of Confidential authentication services, involving charter development, rolling out scope, (project and product/service requirements), costs, and schedule requirements as part of the launching process of Confidential authentication technology services.
- Presently performing research analyses in support of product authentication proof of concept.
- Effort is focused on evaluation of existing online crypto - currency web based applications, patent research, and pilot testing of platform development, including but not limited to API of real time crypto-currency blockchain reporting.
Sr. IT Project Manager
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Project managed Confidential and Peraton s IT branch migration contract, consisting of migrating 32 Confidential branch offices to the newly formed, venture capital sponsored, Peraton Corporation.
- Migration effort involved and focused on a business model that achieves force multiplier cost cutting efficiencies, passed on to Confidential clients, through the use of leading edge platforms, applications and cloud IT infrastructure architecture (AWS, Azure, G Suite, Office 365). Peraton is a $1 billion dollar venture capital acquisition.
Sr. IT Project Manager
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Technical representative lead for Confidential 's recompete performance work statement ( Confidential ).
- IT Project Manager for multiple Confidential contracts -Mission, Business and Enterprise Confidential projects.
- Lead project manager, with Confidential acting as the executive agent for the Intelligence Community Common Operating Environment ( Confidential ) program.
- Confidential is the pilot program involving 4 of the 17 intelligence agencies to consolidate redundant stove piped legacy architecture infrastructure in each agency into one unified architecture, platform, and utilization of common applications, resulting in economies of scale cost reductions of approx 4 to 1. Pilot s success allowed successor program Confidential its continued funding and forecast schedule roll-out.
- This roll out is intended to continue IC COEs effort, only this time with all 17 IC agencies and to include a more comprehensive suite of mission, business, and enterprise applications.
- Selected to and solely responsible for over a two year period, accomplishing cost savings of approximately 32 million dollars involving a dozen In Jeopardy medium sized 6-12 million dollar, 3-5 year FFP contracts. Savings mentioned occurred just with canceled option year contracts. Expert contract analyses was performed, packaged and presented to decision makers and/or stake holders. Contract disposition recommendations rarely were changed, with trust placed on expert s opinion derived from facts and findings. Additional unrealized cost savings occurred through contract salvage get well adoption plans/recommendations, also presented to stake holders for contract mod authorization approval.
- Project managed legacy Data Center(s) infrastructure migration to AWS Cloud, exceeding schedule and cost projection.
Sr. Technical Project manager
Confidential, Lanham, MD
- Sr. Program Manager for the development and network deployment of the Confidential 's first fully integrated national mental health program.
- Position responsible for both network deployment and project managing the Confidential ’s mental health personnel hiring, and establishing through project managing the creation of new health policy standards and intake processing and procedures.
Operations Manager/Systems Engineer
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Project managed multiple technical projects in support of Confidential 's Confidential II voice/video/data consolidation program. Performed system deployment testing and lab analyses of various video collaboration technologies. Assistant to Sr. Program Manager for deployment of Confidential II (Next generation remote defense collaboration system), a 40 million dollar program.
- Successfully managed and reorganized an IT department of 8 personnel, department included web Management and hosting, LAN/WAN monitoring, Microsoft 2003 server management and desk top server management support. Managed the IT department that supported 150 clients.
Network Collaboration Consultant
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Provided expert communications consulting services for high - level IT clients focused on network optimization and remote collaboration.
- Managed pilot testing and deployment for remote collaboration projects, concerning private, commercial, and government sectors in support of not-for-profit Telework Consortium.
- Sr. network capacity and department technical advisor and subject matter expert (SME) for deployment of Confidential 's network expansion. Confidential at time, was a leading edge network services provider.
- Authored Confidential 's (now merged with Verizon) first business intelligence competitive analysis manual.
- Championed Confidential s backbone network consolidation effort, resulting in cost benefits estimated to fall within 2 million dollars.
Sr. Network Capacity Engineer/Supervisor
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Supervised Confidential 's global network capacity and information management department. Confidential was the world's largest NSP (IP Network Services Provider) at this time.
- Responsible for the creation, then automation and packaging of Confidential s global network status reports. Responsible as the Chairman for Confidential s monthly recurring interdepartmental capacity/strategic planning meetings, providing real - time, forecast and strategic network requirement findings to all company department heads and senior executives.
- Responsible for creating new engineering methodologies for reporting and sizing build-out and consolidation of Confidential 's backbone, hub infrastructure, and customer termination points.
- Performed expert network capacity analysis of network traffic flow characteristics based on supported protocols (TCP/IP, ATM, Frame Relay, etc), network devices (hubs, switches, routers), network configurations (LAN, MAN, and WAN), network expansion plans, and next generation architecture infrastructure forecast requirements.
- Ensured optimal performance within established network service level agreements (SLA) and allocated budgetary requirements.