- Experienced IT Software professional with 16 years’ experience working with clients in understanding and implementing requirements and applications/systems in various roles as a Senior Business Analyst, Senior Project Manager, Senior SFDC Architect, Senior Program Manager/Product Manager and Senior Product Owner c ollaborating with product management, engineering and other cross - functional teams to construct solutions from software inception, implementation and development lifecycle in a role of both hands on and hands off Platform and project development.
- Experienced working with Director level and above to define problems and priority of work and project roadmaps.
- Excellent knowledge of the System Development life Cycle (SDLC), Trade Lifecycle, UML, RDBMS,ERP System development, Saleforce.com (SFDC) CRM, Software Validation, Data Modeling, Process Flow Diagrams, and Use Case Modeling and various software development methodologies including Agile Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Excellent communication, analytical, programming, interpersonal, and presentation skills; expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead Project Manager and Solution Architect for Complete development, deployment and implementation of Microsoft Project Server (ERP) globally to support Clinical trial project managers in
- Train project managers and IT administrators on system architecture and process flows based on Operational Level agreements and Service level agreements for several Pharma clients.
- Lead Data Architect /Project Manager for a redesign and implementation of an existing Salesforce CRM to integrate with SQL Data Warehouse BI-(Business Intelligence Application from Salesforce (CRM) to complex (SSRS) system integrated with internal MySQL agreement management database for a Small Media Startup to provide finance reporting analysis for forecasting such as deferred revenue and revenue recognition, Billing, Invoicing, Accounting/Cash on hand and Marketing Strategy analysis.
- Senior Data Manager/Product Owner for Confidential /Xffinity Web Ecommerce Sales portal UI supporting indirect affiliates overseeing the Data Reconciliation Commission ETL team which provides support to orders placed through SFDC by Indirect Affiliates.
- Leading daily scrum meetings and member of scrum of scrums providing updates regarding dependencies with Vendor Management, Account management and Project Management teams. Creating Master deployment strategy project plans for stage to production deployment with system dependencies such as SFDC, Siebel, AWS Data warehouse, Confidential sales portal UI, Tableau and Java APIs.
- Lead Quality testing strategic efforts with both off shore and on shore teams and provide QA sign off for STAGE to production environment deployment for all ECCR releases and work with Senior Release management admins and PM’s around product dependencies in all systems from SAP Order Management to AWS Redshift Data Reporting warehouse.
- User Acceptance Testing Lead
- Creating Test Plans for system development
- Defining Product/Platform Feature Roadmaps
- MS Project MVP Certified
- Agile Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Backlog management
- Project Management
- Technical System Architecture
- Rally - Agile Development Software for Business Agility
- Systems Development Life Cycle Management (SDLC)
- Cross-Functional Supervision -Technical and Functional
- User acceptance Testing
- End to End Testing Lead
- Salesforce Development Lifecycle (SFDC)
- MS Project Server MVP Administration and Implementation Certified
- Force.com third party cloud based applications
- Salesforce.com (CRM) SFDC
- SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
SR .Technical Project Manager
- Engage closely with business team as well as working closely with Stakeholders to understand business drivers and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements
- Create documentation for end users sales and marketing teams using custom integrated SFDC apps for entering of manual adjustments to token consumption accounts integrated with java based rules engine (Quattro) using custom SOAP API’s
- Senior SFDC SME drive and manage SFDC developers and manager communication with Business Stakeholders and Sales teams for implementation across all development from Visual Force Page changes effecting user management and order management for Enterprise customers and development of new SFDC workflows from back office integrated systems such as Siebel and SAP
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Write and define technical user stories in Rally and Jira for developers
- Create test data contracts which flow from SAP through to SFDC (Salesforce.com)
- Provide high level Use Cases for UAT with business owners for Network Security Releases for Confidential Account Web Portal UI
- Lead Platform Governance efforts with Premier Sales Business stakeholders for contract management and asset management in SFDC
- Create functional use cases for deployment of SFDC (Salesforce.com) end customer agreement module and custom objects used for contract renewal process.
- Subject matter expert for business functionality on SFDC
- Provide code review for SFDC Developers before pushing to Stage environment
- Document both Functional Specs for business users and Technical Specs for Java EE API Development with Confidential portal to support Customer Entitlement access to Confidential products.
- Documentation of SOAP and Rest API development including assist in the initial design of the XML format with other devlopment teams.
- Lead scrum meetings in absence of Team Lead/Scrum master.
- Technical liaison to business stakeholders and product owners
- Analyze/document detailed functional specs including use cases, user interface design, data and interface specifications, and report specs
- Analyze/document current and future business processes for sales and marketing teams
- Align sprint schedules based around technical dependencies both on and off shore teams.
- Work to coordinate testing and development environments (DEV and STG) with teams in China and India.
- Coordinate with global teams regarding release schedules and system dependencies with BSA’s and PM’s in China development team.
- Drive the planning and facilitation of user acceptance test (UAT), including creation of UAT scripts
- Create project plans around release schedules
- Creating both high level Test Plans & Test Cases for UAT with C-Level Business Users.
- Provide QA Sign off for Stage to production for release management team with comprehensive business and technical test case documentation
- Troubleshooting issues with Deployments to STG and Production with business stakeholders then supply development plan
- Working with System Solution Architects for development and deployment strategy
- Participate and lead tactical planning efforts surrounding cross-portfolio programs and systems such as amazon order rentals and enterprise contract management systems in SFDC.
- Work with Dev team to understand all API from both a technical and business prospective for Licenses (Serial Number activation) asset management in SFDC to Confidential Web portal which allows customers to download software on to their desktops and also use cloud base products such as BIM 360 and AutoCad 360.
- Take lead on integration efforts working with data ware house team and project teams to provide solutions to the business
- Develop functional and technical test scripts for system integration for the following applications: Siebel, SAP Order management, SFDC-Customer agreement management, contract management, contact management and customer objects) Hadoop big data for cloud and desktop product usage processing, Confidential custom web account portal to tableau built on AWS Redshift data warehouse providing analytics reporting platform for Enterprise Cloud Consumption and Reporting platform.
- Work with business finance to define currency conversion requirements into technical user stories.
- Agile DAD environment
- Support and Lead UAT for Ecommerce based asset management for Confidential Customer account Web Portal UI for Enterprise customers such as GM. Ford Motor Car and AE COM Engineering firm.
- Liaison from Enterprise core reporting business unit to the QA automation team. Work with Automation team to deploy automation scripts in Jenkins and deployment of code to GIT hub, Understanding all use cases and technical limitations to deploy scripts prior to production release
- Lead Development teams off shore in creation of Master Data Management (MDM) with Off-Shore teams in both India and Singapore.
- Work with UX team on potential gaps with Reporting Requirements from business process prospective and data validation prospective.
- Perform SFDC outbound SQS validations in Spunk logs for during deployments in dev to Stage and Production environments.
- Working with Product Owner to schedule releases based on technical dependencies
- QA Tableau reporting requirements and query validation with development team.
- Creating, Maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog of technical user stories.
- Manage end to end testing of all systems for data integrity and validation rules.
- Lead collaboration with SOX Auditing team, business finance and Legal to understand requirements and data validation checks around enterprise product usage reporting for enterprise customers.
Confidential, Hayward, CA
SR. Data Integration Architect
- Develop, maintain and enhance all core SSIS integration interfaces.
- Report Direct to CIO of the Company
- Develop and automate complex billing invoices using SSRS
- Work with China team to automate inventory categorization at the SKU level
- Lead Companywide Concept discussions, Planning from initial inception to implementation of all Enterprise Architecture, Information and Data Architecture, Data Processing and Services and Service Oriented Architecture
- Travel to China to meet with business stakeholders and assessment of business processes to fit data migration/integration needs of the business.
- Create Plan of action for deployment efforts with both on shore and off shore team in china
- Gather requirements from business supplier and manufacturing to supply data quality.
- Work with BI team to supply data extracts for forecast analysis.
- Lead deployment of data integration solutions to fit business needs and data quality.
- Lead Master data management creation strategy and coordination efforts with global teams
- Evaluate existing and new toolsets to implement best solutions
- Maintain and enhance current SSRS reporting environment
- Develop, maintain and enhance BI database. Establish common BI repository for data analytics and reporting Perform various ad-hoc analysis in support of business needs across all functional business groups
- Performance and optimization minded
- Formulate and Manage multiple projects on and offshore integration plans
- Create integration plan for integration of china business system for supplier data to BI forecast system.
- Work with business stakeholders to formulate development into Technical user stories for development of OLAP & BI data architectures
- Aglie Scrum master for devOps team
- Lead and drive development roadmap dual role due to no Project managers within the company
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Agile Product Owner/ Product Manager
- Coordinate Data requirements across multiple teams both functional business users, solution architects and other product owners from Finance to UI development. Create Data mapping from multiple system architecture. Create ad hoc reports for senior level business management. Primary Data owner for deployment of Confidential Web UI.
- Create project plans around release schedules
- Creating and executing Test Plans & test cases
- Gather Requirement for user access data from Xfinity MyAccount web interface to provide reporting user login features with SSN,Drivers licenses ID’s and My Account ID’s.
- Develop communication plans based on all database changes and configurations with in Confidential -Commerce Xfinity Salesportal Web UI.
- Collaborate with Product Owners in Account Management, Sales Management and Vendor Management to create detailed project plans during deployment from Dev, STAGE and Production environments
- Provide business plan and analysis for Archiving of Biller and account management data
- Business owner of all data reconciliation ETL processes across Sales portal Web UI from SCMS (Sales channel management) to Business Finance Commissioning for indirect affiliates.
- Working with operations team to troubleshoot data integration errors and job failures.
- Assess the data impact of every feature & user stories across multiple platforms Salesforce.com (SFDC), iComp (commissioning system),NDW Reporting OBIEE reporting system.
- Preform financial Analysis on customer debit and house debit for customer amnesty business logic.
- Create business Documentation for reporting requirements from Finance and Run risk analysis on potential gaps between databases.
- Create analytic reporting based on Orders from vendors such as Verizon and Best Buy. Evaluation of impacts to data, commissioning fees & downstream reporting. Write SQL data queries for Data analysis of data integration impacts from Salesforce to Tolam DB using Pentaho integration
- Business stakeholder for SFDC deployment changes
- Salesforce.com Subject matter expert for Reconciliation Team
- Define Business rules for data integration and reporting to support several business units (Marketing, Sales both direct and indirect affiliates and finance.
- Coordinate with Sales Offer team to apply new product codes for database integration from Sales Channel Management to Account Management to Commission Engine Custom ETL Processes.
- Create Technical User Stories for API and ETL Development for Salesforce integration configuration from Salesforce to ETL (Oracle based Rules commissioning rules engine which supplies logic based on offer type and SKU activation of Products (Ex Xffinity home plus 2 Cable boxes provides commission of 10% of a customer’s first months bill to Verizon wireless).
- Coordinate production deployment and SaaS analysis for Senior Management Reporting in Business intelligence oracle OBIEE.
- Oversee User Acceptance of all user stories for OBIEE business intelligence development and ETL commission engine.
- Create mock reports for developers to follow guide lines within technical user stories (IE orders vs. carts for marketing based on sales channel, direct and indirect affiliates such as VZW, Best buy and Whitefence.
- Work with Big Data Hadoop team in Based Denver Colorado to define business Scoop job processing logic
- Coordinate business requirements for data commissioning ETL system to support affiliate sales for VZW, Best Buy and Allconnect who sell Xfinity products and must be provided with a commission.
- Manage Data Reconciliation development team for sales commissioning system engine 15 developers 1 Data Architect.
- Agile scrum master for commissioning ETL team and Reporting Analytics team.
- Develop user stories and acceptance for commissioning ETL engine team and OBIEE reporting teams.
- Prioritize sprints items for development teams for reporting and ETL commissioning system in Rally project management tool
- Facilitating Daily Agile scrum meetings, sprint planning, spring review, and sprint retrospective for Commission ETL and OBIEE business intelligence teams.
- As PO for Data Reconciliation team Attended daily scrum of scrum meetings with Account management, Sales management and commission management to track product roadmap based on integration dependencies
- Produce Sprint tracking reports for senior management from Rally
- Manage and create defect priorities with the project roadmap team
- Work with Project Managers to provide project updates based on project roadmap dependencies.
- Set release schedules based on project roadmap dependencies from several development business groups (Sales channel management, Account management channel, Recon.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Senior System Engineer/Senior Business Analyst
- Provided problem solving technical support to Cost and Engineering analyst such as importing of large data extracts from SAP financials Project Server SQL Based project management system
- Provided Ad hoc reporting models through direct connection to SQL Server using Excel Power Pivot.
- Designed OLAP cubes for Financial Dashboard Reporting.
- Customize Earn Value Management (EVM) to provide accurate finance reporting to support Cost Engineers budgeting project plans for decommission oil/gas processing plants
- Provided feedback/lessons learned from pilot deployment of MS Project 2010 Server (ERP)to the STRATA Sequel team (designing the EMC project management system using MS Project 2010 as platform) to help shape the optimal project management user interface. Designed SSRS Complex Reports. With direction from business stakeholders design import application from access databases for cost engineering to Project Server. Writing and document stored procedures in SQL for Reporting Development. Agile Scrum environment. Document issues with pilot program to increase efficiency in strata 2.0 system deployment. Reporting functionality documentation I. Confidential . (currency exchange rates from US to Local foreign exchange).
Confidential, New York, NY
Lead SFDC Technical Architect/ Product Manager
- Designed and configured Salesforce (CRM) integration with Internal Admin MySQL for deployment of reporting MSSQL server 2012 based Business Intelligence (BI) system for finance reporting and billing.
- Created calculations in SQL server integration studios. Create testing scenarios for integration packages.
- Designed Salesforce (CRM) business process from Sales to billing to contract renewals.
- Preformed analysis on finance forecast and contract renewal process
- Preformed finance data analysis to provide revenue recognition and deferred revenue
- Create Master Detail Relationships for data quality from Parent accounts to child accounts IE(Marketing firms with more than one sub account Maxwell House, Nestle - Conde Nast.
- Define and create update salesforce process for Work Flows, Approval Workflow, Reports/Graphs and Dashboards. Gather requirements from business stakeholders (CFO for finance system design)
- Defined scope and budgets for project Created and managed project deployment plan
- Create project plans around release schedules
- Creating and executing Test Plans & test cases
- Develop user/client requirements and deploy systems on time and within budget
- Developed integration plan with existing Salesforce (CRM) interface.
- Defined data processing rules and business processes for data cleanup with existing data.
- Programmed in Salesforce API’s to connect to DBSYNC/DBAMP data extraction to SSRS
- Configured of SSIS packages to integrate MySQL admin with Salesforce data through SSRS
- Defined business rules around sales data to approval of contract
- Reported Directly to Chief Finance Officer(CFO)
- Provided Users with comprehensive test plan and business process documentation regarding data entry though Salesforce (CRM) to SQL server data warehouse accounting system.
- Created three different design specs with Scopes and Budgets plans for System deployment to present to Business Leadership team.
- Created user interface for reporting in SSRS
- Manage Deployment strategy and Deliverable schedules
- Defined data quality management business process from Sales to contract Implementation to approval process.
- Deployed of sql reporting system and configuration to Salesforce using third party software DBSync .
- Designed configuration with QuickBooks force.com third party application as accounting interface directly connected to SQL server data warehouse to salesforce url.
- Run Agile Scrum Daily Stand ups meetings
- Drive sprint deliverables and project roadmap
- Designed reporting to execute rolling revenue recognition based on year, quarterly and monthly time phased for forecast reporting using SSAS programing.
- Designed in PowerShell management tool for SharePoint Reporting Interface. Designing of Dashboards for CFO and CEO for current status of contracts of accounts based on yearly or monthly and quarterly.
- Provided marketing team with data extracts from salesforce through SQL Server Stored Procedures.
- Designed (SSIS) SQL Server integration Asp.Net packages for data transfer from MySQL to SQL Server 2012
- Designed Active Directory through Windows Server 2011
- Configured and Create Data warehouse from Salesforce cloud based URL to SQL Server 2012 Functional Business Intelligence system
- Configured HTTPS web security for access to SSRS web interface.
- Created Security groups for SSRS web access.
- Configured IIS web services for access to Reporting Services (SSRS) web interface.
- Designed mock-up User Interfaces to communicate visual data flow to the end users.
- Lead the efforts of the client architecture team in defining the Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse end-to-end architecture.
- Scripting SQL Stored procedures to provide revenue recognition, data quality and deferred revenue.
- Worked with the client architecture team in defining tools, processes and technologies to be leveraged on the data warehouse.
- Worked extensively with the end users team in understanding the business rules and writing requirement specs, technical specs and mapping documents (UML) from staging to data mart, cubes and reporting needs to the end user community.
- Design Use Cases in XML from sales order creation workflow to account receivable
- Integrated SQL Server Reporting Studios (SSRS) with SharePoint interface for Dashboard Design
- Lead daily Scrum meetings with Development team.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Business Analyst (Lead)
- Defined business requirements in regards to database structures and document availability of data.
- Written business documentation for user interfaces and extraction of database well as database structure and environment.
- Designed and refine implementation plans for data extraction
- Worked with business finance regarding project targets and budgets. Creating Reporting specs in SQL Server Reporting Studios (SSRS).
- Managed group of 3 Business analyst
- Coordinated with gas transmission or Confidential transmission directors or Project Manager Leads regarding report structures from project server compiling multi dept. finance reports.
- Create use cases for data process improvements.
- Create documentation for data security workflow for project governance department
- Worked with DBA team to design data extract process from SAP to SSRS
- Work with Project governance dept. around defining business process documents around system project system configuration.
- Redesigned SAP BW (business warehouse for data extracts to EPM project server system through ETL process.
- Setup SAP automation jobs for data extracts to Project Management System
- Designed Business process for finance reporting analysis
- Documented business process for reporting requirements
- Created DTS and SSIS ETL packages to import data from Oracle based SAP into SQL server 2008 data dumps for import finance data for Project Server reporting.
- Setting up Brainstorm meetings to figure out the business need for detailed dashboard reports for Upper Management.
- Design Business process for finance reporting analysis
- Design financial reports to support maintenance and engineering project managers
- Document business process for reporting requirements.
- User testing analysis for project server reporting at portfolio level for project governance department. Writing testing scripts (SQL2008) for data integrity.
- Responsible for reporting and analysis at the portfolio level. For a portfolio of projects they do all of the information and financial reporting and metrics.
- Design forecasting finance models using SSAS.
- Working with the enterprise systems and databases to pull data, slice and dice, cut and paste to pull information together, respond to questions from leadership. Agile Scrum environment.
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
Sr. Data Analyst
- Gathered requirements from finance advisors regarding reporting structure.
- Coordinated with IT administrators regarding maintenance and delivery schedules to create reporting structures within SQL Reporting Services.
- Created ETL packages through Visual Studios SSIS.
- Created complex reports using SQL Server 2008 reporting services (SSRS) and VB with excel backend programming creating links from excel tables using Pivot method to SQL server.
- Business reporting to support Finance advisors.
- Provided product sales data with adhoc queries from several different data sources SQL and Midas Data Teradata DB2 oracle warehouse.
- Extracted and updated weekly data from Teradata warehouse provided by Confidential to reconcile Confidential Finance data for life insurance, trust and annuities.
- Supported reporting requirements for Finance advisors for wealth management I. Confidential (life Insurance, annuities and trust)
- Migrated reports from VB excel based reports with a MS Access odbc connections to Teradata (DB2) to SQL Server 2008 into Visual Studios 2008 Crystal Reports and SSRS reporting.
- Obtained goals and targets from several data sources including outside vendor trends into detail reports from prior year data to Year to date data.