- Visionary global leader and strategic thinker with proven success in managing and improving quality programs, reducing defects and improving overall efficiency and productivity using industry best practices, process improvements and test automation.
- Certified Scrum Master with indepth knowledge and experience of Agile Scrum.
- Expertise in designing, managing and maintaining all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies and metrics with a focus on promoting and sustaining quality in a diverse portfolio of software and products resulting in superior business performance.
- Adept at financial estimations for annual capital and operational budgets.
- Excellent executive communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with technical and non - technical stakeholders.
- Proficient in recruiting, coaching and mentoring QA Engineers and implementing quality programs leading to development of next generation technical and managerial talent.
- Expertise in testing tools and frameworks
- Ability to train, lead, and motivate cross-functional teams with experience in integration with, and evaluation of third-party applications.
- A strong technical leader and team player who chooses to lead-by-example with hands-on technical experience, excellent analytical abilities, multi-tasking skills, proven quick learning, and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional ability to maintain and build client relationships and ability to work in cross cultural environments.
- Experience managing global QA teams.
- Exceptionally strong problem: solving, decision-making, planning, delegation, communication, motivation, and time management skills.
- Proficient with Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Drive the quality roadmap and implementation of standards, processes, Metrics, KPIs ensuring and evaluating the quality of our product suites.
- Cross organization: quality feedback with large scale product vision balancing user experience and operational goals.
- Talent: and resource management.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects seamlessly.
- Team building, conflict resolution, skill enhancement, and development.
Automation Tools: Selenium Web Driver, Eggplant, Quick Test Professional SQL, HTML,REST,webservices,JAVA
Database Management: MySQL, MS Access, Oracle,DB2
Computer Platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, OS X 10.6-10.14. , Unix
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android, Blackberry.
Tracking Software: JIRA, ALM, Manuscript, Rational Clear Quest,QTest
Testing skills: Test planning, scripting and summary, traceability matrix, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting.
Computer software: MS Office, WebEx, VMWare, TOAD, Fiddler, Putty,VNC,Workfront,Sharepoint
ADA Accessibility Tools: JAWS 18.0, NVDA, VoiceOver, Color Contrast Analyzer, Zoom text
Telecom tools: Cramer, Service Order Manager (SOM), Ensemble Billing System
Domains: Telecom, Finance, Healthcare, Assessment
- Used Agile Scrum methodology to facilitate scrum ceremonies (daily scrums/ stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demo and sprint retrospectives. )
- Collaborate with Product Owner to groom backlogs and stories to ensure highest value features are defined, understood, and delivered on a priority basis. Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Worked with product owners, scrum masters, and team members to develop user stories, to prioritize features and manage user story backlog, to break down business requirements and translate them into actionable software requirements for developers.
- Work with external teams to remove impediments affecting velocity.
- Publish/ analyze Reports and metrics
- Building up and leading the Testing Team (Automation and Manual) to the success of project
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, managing and deploying the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Define the project goal, or project performance standard
- Observe the project performance, and compare between the actual and the planned performance expectations
- Record and report any detected problem which happens to the project
- Weekly senior leadership reporting as part of the larger Client Services programs
- Prioritize and re-prioritize work as required or at the direction of leadership to ensure overall project / program/company success
- Set up strong processes in the team and ensure that team adheres to them through internal audit checks.
- Execute critical components of the project.
- Conduct regular meetings to Identify, document, track corrective actions to closure
- Provide input, guidance to the team to insure continuous improvement.
- Identify area of opportunities for automation and focus on automation utilization.
- Active involvement ins all phases of the SDLC design, coding, integration, Reviews,QA,UAT and deployment
- Business requirement analysis to ensure 100% coverage in test design.
- Oversee Business Analyst team
- Responsible and accountable for coordinating and conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders.
- Obtain sign-off and baseline requirement documents
- Create user stories, user acceptance criteria, epics, process maps, data mapping and formal requirement documentation.
- Prepare Impact Analysis by analyzing the existing system for new enhancements.
- Provide support to applications during testing by tracking problems and troubleshooting them to sustain application in production
- Analyze business objectives and business requirements to come up with detailed use cases.
- Help and support business team and technical team throughout SDLC cycle.
- Managed a team of 30+ consisting of Manual & automation testers
- Responsible for budget forecasting, Estimation, Resource planning
- Work with offshore/onsite/nearshore QA teams, client and development vendor to ensure smooth hand-off and seamless coordination.
- Ensure the quality goals & delivery deadlines are met.
- Create project work breakdown structure(WBS), Develop project schedule and plans¸ Create project baselines (scope, schedule, quality), Determine project team and their roles and responsibilities, Create staffing management plan, plans
- Determine & provide project status reports needed by management and customer.
- Determine appropriate project operational process and Identify the risk & issues for the releases.
- Be part of requirement & testcase review doing Gap analysis.
- Analyze production defects and work with Dev and UAT team to get it deployed.
- Identify and plan the transformation initiatives for the project. Implement, execute, track and benefit materialization for the planned levers.
- Preparation and publish Metrics report to the management and client. Analyze the report and have retrospective meetings with the team.
- Responsible for appraisal and performance management for team members
- Status reporting, tracking, resource management.
- Ensure that the agreed SLA/KPIs are met and guide team to improve on them.
- Continuously work towards process improvement initiatives for the team
- Implemented Risk based testing & OATS
- Take part in reviews of test deliverable with client & other vendors and obtain approvals/sign-offs
- Prepare project risk and contingency plans. Conduct meetings & reviews with management and client.
- Audit representative of the project to ensure the Confidential process and quality is met.
- Use C2.0 for project management and ensure the project health continues to remain green throughout the year.
- Utilizing internal tools (ADPART) to improve productivity
- Responsible for Administering different Project’s SQA Team, Assignment and Execution of day-to-day tasks, Test Planning, Test Executions, Defects Reporting/ Defects Management, Identification of Process weaknesses and their Improvements and mentoring junior SQA Resources, based on Waterfall (V-Model), Agile methodology for multiple clients and projects.
- Provided hands-on experience to testing tasks and also mentoring and junior testers for the same.
- Earned first hand business knowledge for the worked projects in different domains through business analysis of current and upcoming products.
- Creation of data validation scripts and business cases to validate the data in the target tables.
- Own complete offshore deliverables including hand-off, transitions and review of the work product
- Involved in kick-off meetings for new projects
- Active participation in requirement reviews and Gap analysis
- Prepare strategy for RBT (Risk Based testing)
- Responsible for Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test estimation, Test case design, Test execution, defect creation, project & defect tracking, Status reporting
- Involved in testing of Price Plans and CRs using AMDOCs knowbility (Ensemble) system.
- (Creating subscriber profiles with the plan/service that is tested. Creating usage files, Verifying the rated usage, Run billing and invoicing, verify invoices).
- Worked in onshore establishing a strong client relationship