- Performance driven professional with over 14 yrs of total experience, with 3+ years as a Product owner and over 4 years on Project management
- Diverse Management experience including Project management, Business analysis, Pre - sales, Interpersonal business relationship ensuring repeat business, improving team performance, Risk management, Design Thinking, RPA Implementation Methodology, Cloud Migration
- Implemented end-end Product Lifecycle management for the design and development of certain products on Visitor Experience management and Employee support
- Gained all round exposure on Agile Scrum by incorporating some of the best Agile practices
- Managed revenue of around $3 Million USD with 20+ team members
- Experience on projects using Web based and Client/Server technologies using SQL Server, Business Intelligence, Java, .Net
- A results-oriented and diligent professional currently serving Confidential, Reston(VA) as Product owner, with a passion for resolving complex problems and business challenges through innovation
- Experienced in performing risk management activities to minimize project risks, determining project objectives, organizing and arranging resources and ensuring smooth pace and on-time delivery of assigned projects.
- Possess excellent Customer Relationship Management skills. Responsible for sustaining and growing existing customer engagements and new business development
- An effective leader with exceptional communication skills and proven ability to leverage technology to develop and implement core project plans, based on initial work orders.
- Competent at providing direction, motivation, and support to project teams to ensure that project specifications and deadlines are met.
- Project Management
- Agile Practitioner
- Software Process Excellence
- Microsoft Technologies
- Business Analysis
- Design Thinking
- Cloud Migration
- RPA Implementation
- Pre - Sales
- Adaptable in managing diverse nature of development & testing projects in a Global Delivery Model, time and material, fixed bid and multi vendor
- Spearheading large sized teams
- Managing Budgets and P/L
- Usage of Design tools (Visio, Axure), Microsoft Project 2013, TFS, Target Process, Jira
- Experience in Migrating legacy applications to a cloud environment
- Key skills in PMO, Process Definition, Implementation, Metrics and Audits/Assessments
- Implementation of ISO 9000 standards, Six Sigma Frame Works and SEI CMM / CMMI models
- Exposure to Agile and Scaled Agile methodologies
- Handling of RFI/RFQ responses, defining business solutions, effort estimations and Proposal defense
- Overseeing customer visits, presentations, and achieve business targets
- Interfacing with customers on project progress, issues and delivery related issues
- Exposure to Account /Relationship management
- Managing design, development, maintenance and Cloud Migration projects majorly in Microsoft & Java technologies
- Experience on Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI)
Technologies: MSBI(SSIS,SSRS,SSAS), SQL Server 2012/2014, Power BI, AWS
Tools: JIRA, Axure (Design Tool), Visio, Microsoft Project 2013, Target Process
Metrics: Defect Density, Effort variance, Schedule variance, Profitability
Project Mgmt: Project Management, Test Management, Defect Management, Pre-sales, Customer Relationship, Business Analysis
Project Manager/Product Owner
- Currently working as a Product Owner with a large non-profit organization supporting higher in the US. Involved in the design and implementation of software for Student Financial Aid management. Also worked on handling products related to student skill assessment
- Gained all round exposure on Agile Scrum as a Product Owner. Handled requirements analysis, Defining & Authoring of EPICS, User stories, Grooming, Managing Product Backlogs, Conducting Sprint Planning, monitoring and improving the Team Velocity, Metrics, Creating and managing the project on JIRA, Integration Systems.
- Steering and administering story mapping sessions, recurring backlog refinement meetings, focused refinement meetings
- Extensively used the tools Jira and Target process to document the User stories, Epics and required functionality
- Implemented some of the best processes in Agile methodology and extended coaching to teams
- Managed series of projects end to end, primarily on the Transportation,, Telecom domains. Consistently ensured on-time Delivery, Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Business growth.
- Managed revenue of around $3 Million USD with 20+ team members
- Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to timelines and budget agreed with Management while balancing quality control and customer satisfaction through the life-cycle of the project.
- Worked on re-designing and migrating legacy applications to a cloud hosted environment
- Accountable for business growth, Project Management for multiple teams/projects.
- Handled projects using .Net, Java, Testing and Business Intelligence
- Effective business communication and reporting
- Prepare and maintain Project plans, Risk assessment and mitigation, Quality control
- Review the project performance (schedule, cost, quality) Metrics on a periodic basis
- Prepare detailed statements of work, work breakdown structures and gain approval from stakeholders
- Manage project scope, delivery, quality levels, performance, and end user adoption of solutions
- Understand the customer business and grow the account through proactive initiatives and ideas
- Conducted ‘Design Thinking’ workshops for certain initiativies within the Organization
- Design and development of products in-house on Visitor experience management and employee support applications. Implemented some of the advanced features such as Facial Recognition, Seamless pre-arrival process for the visitors, Digital Kiosk,etc. These are being widely used within the organization across various locations, with prospective clients in place.
- Attended workshops on RPA Implementation Methodology and working on a POC for the same
Sr. Functional Lead
- Responsible for execution of multiple applications of strategic business value and end-to-end delivery by managing teams across geographies in Canada and EMEA regions
- Responsible for requirements gathering, high level design and documentation, imparting functional knowledge to teams, client facing, functional evaluation of development work done
- Participate in the review of SOWs, presentations to customer and ensure SLA Compliance
- Provide support in managing scope, schedule, cost, risk, quality and resources
- End-to-End Deployment Management of releases for various programs - Accountable for successful release, program launch and SDLC phases planning and execution.
- Ensure Process adherence by project teams by conducting toll-gate reviews and check-points. Liaise closely with Dev. Managers/Leads and Test Managers/Leads.
- Preparation of business proposals, responses to RFI/RFQ and active participation in proposal defense
- Drive Process improvements and consistencies across Project Management groups
Technology Lead - Microsoft BI & SQL
- Participated in business requirements, analysis, project planning & scheduling, design, development, creating UAT Test Plans / Test cases and tracking testing defects, managing teams
- Technical lead for the Report Automation Module, involved in analysis, design and development of complex reports using Microsoft SQL Server BI reporting and analysis tools
- Ensuring defect free ticket resolution & project delivery and 100% compliance on updating CDI & EV%
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and recurring business
- Quality Planning & Practice(Conducting CM Audits on a regular basis, updating IPM+ with request & defects on a regular basis, conducting Defect Prevention sessions on a monthly basis and creating DP Causal Analysis documents
Senior Systems Engineer
- Analysis, Design, Development and testing of the BI applications including development of Stored Procedures, jobs, Design & development of Complex Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
- Module lead for the complex Report Automation and Exposure Monitoring System to unify all the monitoring systmes
- Participated in analysis, design, data modeling, development, integration and testing. Design & enhancement using SQL Server Business Intelligence tools. Various complex reports were created using database tools, functions & stored procedures.
- Handled the deployment and production support activities for the projects