Seasoned manager with 14 years of large - scale information technology implementation experience. Possesses the combined practical expertise of an engineer and Principal IT project manager. Hands-on experience includes dozens of projects with a major emphasis on integrating business systems with business processes while expertly managing the organizational transitions.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Project Planning and Management
- Staff Recruiting and Development
- Operations and Developmental Engineering
- Software Design and Development
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Technical Writing and Publication
- Program Management
- Partnership and Alliance Management
- Organizational and Process Reengineering
Principal IT Project Manager
- Managed all deliveries of the Market Intelligence solution with 96+% of on time deliveries. In 2015 we implemented with 28 new customers.
- Led implementations of IX, Market Intelligence, Schedule, Slot, Fleet, and Codeshare Manager at multiple airlines, including Etihad Regional, Southwest, South African, JetBlue, and Air Canada.
Tools: MS Project, UNIX, Excel, Visio, Agile, SharePoint
- Worked closely with Development, Marketing, and the customer to provide a customized view of key commercials for a large South American airline for an on time delivery.
- Continued working with Development, Marketing, and the next customer to further enhance the reporting capabilities of the solution, while again delivering to the second launch customer on time.
- Built project artifacts including playbooks, guides, project plans, and interface documents
Tools: MS Project, UNIX, Excel, Visio, Oracle SQL Developer, SharePoint
Sr Operations & Development Engineer
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Developed a cost indexing system which allowed for more efficient flight fuel and time management.
- Developed a terrain clearance solution for inclusion into the Flight Planning System that automated procedures which were previously a series of cumbersome manual steps.
- Worked closely with aircraft manufacturers to perform analyses of various aircraft and engine types that aided in making future aircraft purchasing decisions.
- Developed time and cost saving process improvements for gathering fleet planning data.
- Performed airport data analysis to support flight operations.
Tools: Visual FORTRAN, VB.Net, Boeing EPD, FPS, UNIX, Microsoft Access and Excel.
Owner / Broker
Confidential, New Berlin, WI
- Managed to grow the company, which grew to 6 employees in the first year, even in the worst of economics conditions.
- Led public service Medicare insurance workshops for citizens nearing retirement age.
- Researched, analyzed, and drafted business cases for small business owners so that they could provide the best health and life insurance options for their employees.
Tools: MS Visio, MS Office
Operations Automation Analyst
Confidential, Oak Creek, WI
- Managed the conversion of outdated legacy systems to leading-edge applications and hardware. Planned and executed five separate sub-projects involving as many as 125 people.
- Led the assessment of shared service opportunities for User Administration for all web applications used by the company.
- Researched, analyzed, and helped draft business and systems use cases for consolidating information technology resources that led to approval to move forward.
- Created information models, business and systems use cases, technical architecture diagrams, process flow diagrams, and system configuration specifications to ensure project success.
Tools: MS Project, SDLC, Waterfall and Agile Methodologies, MS Visio, SQL, MS SharePoint, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat
Senior Operations Engineer
Confidential, Tempe, Arizona
- Managed Weight and Balance Program and directed team of up to 45 people for world’s largest Airbus carrier.
- Managed Sport Teams program.
- Served as Quality Advisor and Team Lead for systems integration for merger. The project spanned the complete development life cycle; collecting requirements, building business and systems use cases, and development and testing.
- Saved company an estimated $100 thousand per year by implementing error free calculation substantiation system.
- Researched, organized, and drafted a multi-year strategic plan for technology that was used to secure funding, prioritize projects, and manage expenditures.
- Managed implementations of operational processes necessary to improve operational performance.
- Authored and led the implementation and publication of an integrated set of government approved technical and functional manuals for multiple departments.
- During this six-month project, led the design and development of a central interface and reporting system to feed changes to the manuals.
Tools: MS Project, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, RUP, Iterative, VB 6.0 & .Net, Oracle, SQL, MS Server 2000, CA Portal, MS Office, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, MS Visio, MAPPER, UNIX, Lotus Notes, Crystal Reports.