Principal consultant, partner Confidential. Discussed clients’ needs and provided contract resources as requested. Mentored new graduates into full time roles with clients.
Project Management Methodologies: Agile - Scrum, Kanban, Iterative Waterfall, Six Sigma, JAD, SAFe, LeSS
Project Management Tools: Clarity, JIRA, TFS, Trello, Innotas, Planview, Primavera, MS Project, Quality Center, Confluence, Rally, SharePoint, Project Server (PWA), Visio, PowerPoint, Slack, MS Teams
Process Improvement: Six Sigma, Process Improvement, Pareto, ITIL, Agile Certified
Business Analysis: Use Cases, Story Boards, Root Cause Analysis, Market Analysis, Business Process Model, Data Flow, Statistical Analysis, Burn Down, Burn Up
Testing Methodologies: V-Model, Agile, RAD, RUP, Critical Path Scenarios, Automated, Manual
Standards: EDI, B2B, HL7, SOX, ISO COBIT
Environment: s:: Azure, Redhat OpenShift, AWS, Mulesoft
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Senior Project Management PMP and Agile certified leader with reputation for leading and cultivating high performing teams to meet business objectives using partnership, creativity, effective planning and proactively managed risks.
- Resource planning and hiring.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Sound decision - maker based on analyzing information and multiple viewpoints.
- Remote and on-site management.
- Comfortable liaising with senior leaders and other levels.
- Management of a broad range of IT initiatives, including SaaS, mobile / internet, application development, online security, data warehousing / mining, data management, data visualization, integration, infrastructure, application / database support programs and managing multiple complex IT projects.
- Delivered 1st project 1 week ahead of schedule, $250K under budget
- Project included Program deliverables: Merged data, Authentication, Security, Environments
- Coached team in Agile, Scaled Agile (SAFe) Principals; Agile Change Policy Author;
- Responsible for TFS SAFe Model adoption; maintaining accurate Kanban board
- Worked closely with Digital Architect to plan project and future program deliverables
- Lead team to 1st on time delivery in 3 years
- Delivered phased IVR bringing OCCM to forefront of customer service
- Conducted Requirement review sessions to ensure all Project Life Cycle members agreed to scope
- Creation of Statements of Work, Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external vendors
- Maintain spend against budget; (25+ SOW’s, internal resource cost; and infrastructure)
- Liaison to vendor PM’s to ensuring accurate and timely communication and deliverables hand off
Mobile Tech PM
- Mobile and hand-held device projects delivered using Waterfall / Agile hybrid methods
- Implemented large scaled project that replaced legacy technologies - 31 implementations, no issues
- Reduced citibank.com failure recovery time, reduce average response time by 30%
- Implemented OFX download capabilities inside Confidential, resulting in an annual savings of $760k annually
- Manage multiple projects with internal/external dependencies, complex scopes, increased risk
- Implemented large R&D Agile project creating software to test federally regulated rail side computers
- Coached Agile Teams; Managed backlog, used Agile metrics to drive quality and eliminate waste
- Prepared plans for integration testing to ensure quality and delivery within mandated date
- PM for HIPAA 5010 compliance project responsible for delivery within mandated timeline
- Managed multiple projects for Enterprise Data Warehouse teams; sized projects, assigned resources
- Used knowledge of the Confidential ’s SDLC - Lilly Software Engineering Framework (LSEF) to prepare a risk-based approach and presented a two-phase bid proposal reducing risk to both companies
- Created proposal using SEI systems engineering methodologies, including quality personnel in the planning phases, creating a traceability matrix to support validation and verification of the bid application
- Built project charter, budget, schedule, risk, and resource documentation
- Implemented updates to Confidential Exchange, the interface between states for processing Confidential claims
- Performed SCRUM Master duties; Daily scrum meetings, assisted in writing user stories
- Managed Sr. Technical Architects to secure proper solution, documenting integrations points
- Project completed within revised schedule/budget while working with shared and scarce resources
- Early implementation saved Lilly $20M on a follow up Six Sigma Project
- Liaison between IT and customer service reporting to the VP of IT / VP of Customer Service
- Delivered projects to drive improved customer experience and reduce cost
- Early delivery of vendor up-sell project early resulting in $1.25M bonus to
- Replaced long distance carrier resulting in $200K annual cost reduction
- Outsourced email correspondence; Increased KPI’s, reduced annual cost by $500K