- Over 15 plus years of diverse experience in Business Analysis and Project Management. Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills in designing, developing, and implementing innovative business process and providing system solutions using new approaches, technology and training in Manufacturing, Financial, Solar(energy), Utilities and Software companies.
- Interacted with stakeholders, various business units and lines of operations, gathered business requirements, conducted user interviews to generate functional specifications.
- Extensive experience in business process re-engineering, identifying risks and documenting mitigation strategies
- Performed GAP analysis on AS-IS and TO-BE business requirements and business processes to accomplish corporate objectives.
- Worked on generating Test cases and Test plans and performed quality control for defect and issues management.
- Generated reports related to findings and observation and corresponding mitigation plans to assist effective implementation of internal controls.
- Worked with Compliance, Legal and Operations Risk department to analyze and document Risk and Mitigation strategies.
- Maintained Project Plan, Scope & Charter, Solution Blueprint Doc, Business Process Design, DRM (Deliverable Responsibility Matrix), DR (Disaster Recovery Plan), SI Plan (Service Introduction), Weekly project status, Meeting minutes, Action log, etc.
- Implemented GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) solutions within the Enterprise.
- Assisted in creating security risk assessments, analysis reports, dashboards and risk rating and scoring methodology.
- Conducted daily Agile Stand Up meetings during Sprints implementation. Also Involved in Agile sprint planning, User Stories, Agile sprint review, and Agile sprint retrospective.
- Participated in project health checks along with core project team and executives to make sure all deliverables are completed and routed for approval.
- Liaised with teams for product selection, ensuring strategic and architectural fit, and ability of product to scale to meet requirements.
- Worked on integration of various applications with system of record for developing optimal solution for strategic decision-making.
- Conducted activities related to reporting, analysis and decision-making for change requests and issues management.
- Maintained work plan, resources, budget, schedule and milestones for multiple projects.
- Worked with the Procurement department to generate Requests for Proposal (RFP), Master Service Agreements (MSA) and vendor selection.
- Created use cases, activity diagrams, Network diagrams, to clearly define the data process model, and the business process model.
- Experience in working with end clients, customers in various aspects such as Sales, Billing, Customer Care, Contract Management and Marketing.
- Always open to learning with an eye for in-depth analysis of processes and systems.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent problem solving, team building, judgment and decision-making skills.
Modeling and other Tools: MS Visio, Helioscope, SolarNexus, Enact Systems
Methodology: Waterfall, Agile scrum
Operating Systems: Windows NT 4.0/XP/2000/8/10. Mac OS
Utilities: MS Office, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Project, HP Quality Center, Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, SFDC, GCP (Google Cloud Platform), CRM, Metric Stream GRC
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Responsible for transitioning Enterprise Applications L2 support from existing Third-Party vendor to another.
- Oversee Knowledge Transfer (KT) sessions, workshops and documents creation between offshore and onshore SME’s/teams.
Environment: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Servicenow, SFDC, Zoom, Slack, CSP (Customer Service Portal)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Built, Deployed and Implemented effective Cyber Security technologies and processes within the Enterprise Network such as IBM App Scan, Ping Identity, MS PKI & SCEP, MetricStream Risk and Issue Management (GRC), Confidential Wireless Security, Beyond Trust, Cisco ISE and PAN Firewall devices, Infrastructure, etc.
Environment: MS office suite including PowerPoint, Office, Share Point, Metric Stream GRC, SAP, EDRS, Jira, HP Quality Center, BMC Remedy, HP PPMC, etc.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Consulted, Adopted, customized and institutionalized IT methodology for Energy related companies in the Solar domain.
- Managed vendors, scheduled vendor demos, customers evaluation, Business requirements analysis and software configuration/integration.
- Managed implementation teams to procure and manage potential clients using CRM and ERP solutions.
Environment: Helioscope, Zoho CRM, MS office suite, Hubspot CRM, Enact-Systems, PowerPoint
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr. Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Enviornment: Microsoft Office suite, Okta Identity tool, CRM
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Business Analyst
Enviornment: Microsoft Office suite, MSVisio