- Working as IT Program Manager with Confidential with over 19 years of Software Development, Consulting and Delivery experience. The IT experience includes over 8 years of Design & Coding, 10 years of Project Management and 4 years of SAFe Scrum Master / Agile Practitioner.
- Presently working with Confidential in Oaks, PA as Scrum Master / Senior Technical Project Manager in hybrid Agile/Traditional SDLC Project by managing 3 Agile Teams that design, develop, implement and support System & Data Integration services like APIs, Web Services, File Interfaces, Single Sign - On and Data Repositories. Have mentored & trained team on Agile Process.
- Playing the role of Engagement Manager / Vendor Partner with the client by taking care of client relationship, business development & resource management on behalf of Confidential Technologies.
- Acting as Business Transformation Specialist for Wealth Management Firms & Financial Services Firms by working & collaborating with Business Owners, Product Managers, Customers, Vendors, Operations, Technology & Infrastructure stakeholders.
- Proven expertise in Program & Project Management, Program Strategy, Delivery Management, PMO, Product Roadmap Development and Agile Leadership across Banking & Financial Services, Travel and Retail verticals.
- Designed, Developed and Managed Enterprise Software Projects on Visual Basic 6, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Java/J2EE, OOAD, UML, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, IIS, SOA, SAML SSO, SOAP, RESTful Web Services technologies through Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Hands-on exposure to RFP responses, Estimation, Budgeting, Scheduling, Business Case Development, Organizing & Planning, System & Service Design, Solution Architecture, Framework Development, Enterprise Database Design, Data Migration & Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in MS Excel, MPP, Visio, Rally / Agile Central, GIT / Stash, ServiceNow & Confluence tools.
- Has been the Process Champion for Confidential Technologies by contributing to Quality Council Charter, Ideation & Innovation Program, New Business capitalization and Professional Services support.
- Two time prestigious “ of Excellence” (AOE) ee from Confidential Technologies for my leadership skills in building & optimizing team productivity capabilities and bringing value add to customer.
Senior Technical Project Manager & Scrum Master
Confidential, Oaks, Pennsylvania
Technologies: Oracle PLSQL, ETL, Kafka, Informatica, Java/J2EE, SAML, SOAP & RESTful Web Services
- Direct and manage a team of Project managers, Product owners, Tech leads, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Business Analysts, Middleware Admins, Architects, Database Developers, UX Analysts and QA personnel to develop & maintain large scale Data Integration & Systems Integration services.
- Plan, monitor & track implementation of Web Services, APIs, File interfaces, Data Repository, Single Sign-On and front-end modules on Oracle PLSQL, Informatica, Java, Kafka, XML, SAML, SOAP & RESTful technologies.
- As Scrum Master in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), ensure team meets delivery assurance & the objectives by facilitating Scrum ceremonies like release planning, backlog grooming, team development, sprint planning, DBT activities, daily stand-ups, demos and retrospectives in time-box mode.
- Identify & Estimate Activities; Prepare WBS, integrated project plan & schedule; assign & track work; report and complete activities through discovery, estimation, prototyping, technical analysis & design, coding, testing & UAT phases by complying with scope, effort, cost, schedule & quality goals.
- Work with Private Banks, Financial Institutions, Investment Firms & Wealth Advisors in USA & UK to integrate SEI’s products & components with external systems that cater to Wealth Management, Financial Planning, Portfolio Performance & Data Analytics, CRM, Reporting, End Client Website and various other peripheral systems through JIT Web Services (SOAP/HTTPS), Scheduled & ad-hoc Bulk retrieval and initiation services and replication of Data Repositories / Data Marts.
- Participate in discovery workshops & due diligence phases with clients & vendor partners; gather requirements, prepare estimates & project schedule with implementation roadmap.
- Assess business case & gaps, develop lightweight use cases, prepare effort & cost estimation and submit to Market Units for approval & authorization, ensure alignment with core business processes.
- Work on building Project pipeline, pull backlog items based on velocity & capacity, align release with Agile train’s roadmap and cadence and add value to potential shippable increments.
- Responsible for addressing all the software requirements & deliverables in scope, defining processes, status reporting, internal auditing, optimizing resource utilization, ensuring acceptance and sign-off.
- Explore areas that have opportunities for process & quality improvements. Represent the team in PMO & Executive Steering Committee meetings to imbibe organizational business goals & strategies.
- Hire and mentor resources, develop skills & competencies through s, perform appraisals.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Technologies: .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SSRS, IIS7 Windows Server 2008, Infragistics & AJAX Controls
- Effort estimation using Function Point method, contract & SOW preparation.
- Prepare, Review and Update Project Plan, Test Strategy and Operational Process.
- Manage a team of 8 members for design, development, implementation and support.
- Contract preparation, gather requirements, create workflows, develop POC, prepare business use cases and run the UAT at onsite client location for 3 months.
- Collecting & reporting project metrics, conduct causal to arrive at corrective actions, plan & implement defect prevention activities, make every effort to keep tasks on critical path on track.
- Conduct status reviews with stakeholders, baseline and collect project metrics, plan defect prevention activities, Senior Management reviews and facilitate Internal Process Audits
Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0, Visual Studio 2005, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, VB.NET
- Survey existing business processes, elicit requirements and validate, work with client stakeholders on for requirement refinement, perform due diligence, prepare use case and scope documents.
- Spent 3 months at onsite in Italy as SME for Assessment & Feasibility, RA, UAT, Warranty phases.
- Estimate the effort, build the iterative delivery schedule for implementation and prepare Proposal.
- Manage a Technical Team of 6 people and worked on Technical design for different layers of architecture including scheduler, logging, exception handling, admin module and data model.
- Define data migration strategy, source and target data mapping rules.
- Change control, Action & Risk Register management.
Technologies: .NET 2.0, Enterprise Library 3.1, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, VB 6, VS 2005, VB.NET
- Prepare VB6 to VB.NET transformation strategy from legacy application to re-engineered system, profile all the modules and screens and identify reusable components, prepare CRUD matrix, map database structures for conversion tasks of profiling, mapping, scripting, sequencing and loading.
- Gather requirements, prepare Requirement Specification & Use Case documents, capture NFRs, identify dependencies, assess trade-offs & limitations, maintain requirement traceability matrix.
- Prepare conceptual and process flow model of the system, identify infrastructure needs, setup development, test and UAT environments, establish Standards & Guidelines for code management, specify code version control policies and configuration management procedures. Develop Data Access Layer and Business Layer components.
- Programming in VB.NET and PLSQL for core modules and reports, performance tuning of PLSQL code, prepare and execute Unit Test Cases, conduct System Testing and Integration Testing.
Associate PM & Quality Manager
Technologies: .NET 2.0, VS 2005, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005, XML, Crystal Reports
- Worked as Associate Project Manager managing the Technical Reviews, implementing best practices and providing the governance for the Quality Assurance team as Quality Manager.
- Helped Emirates IT group upgrade to CMMi3 by auditing the quality and operational processes and implementing
- Establish Project’s capability baseline, Review Project Charter and Plan, define quantitative software quality goals, analyze metrics data for vulnerabilities in quality and processes and plan for corrective actions.
- Review Project artifacts, Technical Architecture and Design Document, Unit Test Cases, Integration Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Cases for conformity to standard and guidelines and ensure traceability to requirement, implement software process improvement & defect prevention steps.
- Managed Confidential QA Team of 5 people in Developing Test Plans & Test Strategies & UAT support.
- Work with Client team for testing and acceptance of project deliverables.
Technical Team Lead
Confidential, Charleston, SC
Technologies: .NET Framework 1.1, VS 2003, SQL Server 2000, VB.NET, ADO.NET, VB6, COM
- Lead a team of 6 members in design & development of custom modules for the Product.
- Initially, championed a POC by writing Plugins to existing applications to demo the technical capabilities of the team and got a new team sponsorship from client.
- Analyze end client’s customization requirements, estimate the effort and cost, prepare technical proposal, establish project delivery schedule for enhancements of Client’s Product.
- Prepare work break down for team activities, own up critical components development, create DLLs for standalone common modules
- Manage client communication on requirements, query resolution, change request approvals, conduct causal analysis after every plug-in release.
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, COM, MTS, XML, Oracle 9i, PLSQL
- Development of UI, backend objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions for the Portfolio Management Application.
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Part of UAT at client location, resolve issues and revalidate, get acceptance and sign-off, conduct user s.
Senior Software Developer
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, MySQL, Crystal Reports
- Design, Development, Testing and rollout of Software that manages candidates profiles and resumes.
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, SQL Server 2000, ActiveX, COM, Crystal Reports, FoxPro 2.6
- Migrate FoxPro code to VB6, design data model, maintain data dictionary, develop new MIS Reports
- Manage code version, server setup, user guide preparation, custom macros
- Documenting the current functionality and future state, testing and rollout in various locations across India