Accomplished servant - leader capable of delivering large-scale software development projects on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching multiple Scrum teams. Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self-management. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Agile Methodology
- Project Management
- Technology Development
- Data management
- Business Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Scrum, SAFe, Agile Release Train
- Program Increment Planning (PI)
- Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP)
- Continuous Integration
- Remote Team Dynamics
- Microsoft Office
- HTML, Power BI
- Google Earth Pro
- MapInfo. GIS Tools
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Developed A multi-technology, multi vendor RFDS tool.
- One stop platform for end to end process.
- Architectural view: Data base clusters, Java Platform Rule engine, Business logic to handle multiple
- Use Cases, Proprietary Algorithms and Engineering Rules.
- Worked with the team, stakeholders, Product Owners during discovery and inception phase to understand the product and facilitated Scrum Teams on Team norming and worked on ground rules at that time.
- Facilitating Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Worked with Product Owner on Artifacts Such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Sprint Burndown, Release Burndown.
- Developing and Deep Analyzing of Metrics to improve Team performance.
- Managed the overall performance and delivery of cross functional Teams.
- Coaching and Mentoring Team members, Product Owners.
- Management & coordination of local & remote offshore teams of engineers.
- Development of Project issues log, Action register and project status reports.
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Managed and Lead Drones Pilot Program for site verification and construction validation.
- Management & coordination of local & remote teams of engineers supporting various market.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, grooming, demo, retrospectives, and other related team and intra-team meetings
- Development of project issues log, Action register and project status reports.
- Hosting Go No Go meeting daily for Site construction and integration.
- Tracking deliverables and ensuring timely delivery, Supported design team for Creation of RFDS ‘s, Port Matrices and Configuration sheets for NSD and DIY Sites.
- Tracked / Initiated E911 order/status and managed Provisioning and routing requests.
- Tracked / Initiated CIQ order/status and provided Power requirement for sites upgrade or modernization (NSN BTS, and eNodeB).
- Managed sites closeout packages project and Reviewed post launch integration and SSV/SSS reports provided by Nokia and TTS got all deficiencies fixed prior to Site acceptance and updated data base with final site configurations and Released to Performance and Optimization to enhance the area/cluster.
Scrum Master / Project Manager / Principal Engineer
- Hosting Go No Go meeting daily for integration.
- Removing impediments.
- Agile adaptive planning and continuous improvement, collaboration and forecasting with AT&T.
- Tracking deliverables and continuously delivering incremental values throughout the project.