- A multi - skilled professional with a proven track record in managing complex functional projects/programs in various environments.
- Confidential is an easy going individual who enjoys challenging and diverse roles and is confident working with business and technical experts from any industry.
- Confidential is presently seeking to join a company that rewards effort and initiative, while at the same time providing plenty of progression and development opportunities to its employees.
- Experienced Project Manager; offering 14 years of success leading all phases of Project Management and the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Business strategist; plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies; able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Strategic Planning
- Operations Management
- Change Management
- System Migrations/Integrations
- Enterprise Implementations
- Requirements Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
- Vendor Management
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook, & Share Point)
- Microsoft Project 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Project Server 2007, 2010, 2013
- Adobe Acrobat
- AWD Imaging System
- Mainframe Software
- Version One Software
- Rally Software
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Successfully managed projects for marketing, administration (claims, customer service, actuarial, finance, legal and compliance) and insurance product implementations.
- Managed and led a team through all phases of the application development lifecycle (SDLC) for dozens of custom solutions.
- Delivered industry-leading software that saved clients processing time, gained presence in the market share and generated increased revenue within a year one of launch.
- Project-managed large-scale initiatives involving the transition of systems and applications to new or consolidated platforms.
- Achieved seamless migrations and integrations that were transparent to client customers, accomplished with no unscheduled downtime and delivered cost savings that were under the project’s budget.
- Directed global rollouts for marketing to include new software, systems and insurance products for clients including AEGON marketing distributers and NFL Retirees.
- Ensured defect-free releases through careful planning, testing and QA efforts. Generated revenue of $6M in annual premium.
- Led building moves and server infrastructure moves within the organization.
- Reduced cost savings of $5M annually and consolidated business process and leveraged process improvements within the organization.
- Led product, marketing, and electronic application teams in the planning, design and development, testing and implementation of the client’s initiatives.
- Improved consistency, speed to market, process improvements, and system enhancements.
Confidential, Fort Worth, Texas
- Escalated promptly any issues that may impact operations.
- Produced stage plans, highlight reports, risk logs, requests for change.
- Provided strategic direction during the implementation stages.
- Managed client expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service.
- Monitored staff & team performance.
- Successfully managed top-priority, large scale and complex business and technology initiatives with budgets of up to $5M.