- Seventeen (17+) years of cross - functional information technology and project management experience at fortune 500 companies in Healthcare, telecommunications, retail, and industries.
- Senior manager, certified project manager (PMP) and Scrum Master (CSM) with experience in waterfall and Agile methodologies, Vendor Management, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Information Security, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Cloud Computing, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), 6 Sigma and Project Management Office (PMO).
- Manage complex and high impact projects in Business (Outsourcing and Offshoring, Marketing, Finance, HR, and Product market launch), IT (Cloud migration, Software Development, Application Deployment and Infrastructure), and Telecommunication (GSM, Signaling, and Data).
- Strong track record in delivering complex projects and programs on time, within budget and in adherence to scope of work.
- Effective communication and presentation skills; creating daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly executive reports to C-level management and board members.
- In-depth knowledge of Software development, complex IT infrastructure and datacenter initiatives.
Technologies: AWS, Azure, IBM, HP, Dell, Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Nortel, F5, Riverbed, EMC, Sun Servers, Wintel, AIX, SAN, Juniper, Blackberry, Nokia, Motorola, GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G, LTE.
Infrastructure: Cloud Migration, Data Center Infrastructure Design, Virtualization, Cloud computing, Colocation, server installations, storage systems, servers clustering, database mirroring, availability, backup/recovery, archiving and redundancy in addition to creating business continuity plans and disaster recovery sites. Networks redesign, LAN, WAN, connectivity, T1, fiber, satellite, wireless, routing, acceleration, load balancing, VPN, VPC.
Applications: Telecom Billing, Oracle ERP (Financials, Procurement, Inventory, Human Resources)CRM, Data Warehouse, Middleware, SAP, Financial and Banking Systems, Web
Services, Web Portal, Reporting Tools, Email, Mobile Applications, ADP EV5, ADP eTime.
IT Security: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI, Identity Management, File integrity monitoring, Security Information and Event Management, Privileged Account Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Host Intrusion Prevention, Next Gen Firewall, Next Gen Antivirus, Multi-Factor Authentication, Web Application Firewall, Patching, Security Awareness, Security Audit Single Sign On SSO.
Other: HIPPA, PCI DSS, MySQL, IAM, HIPS, FIM, AWS, Azure, Zerto, Oracle Database (7, 9i, 10g, 11i), EBS, SOA, DB2, MS Dos, Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, Android, iOS, Mac OS, Chromium OS, Office 365, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, FTP, SharePoint, Intranet, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, IBM Clarity, Tivoli, EPM, Jira, Confluence, Box, WebEx, Remote Access, Exchange, Cisco UCS, Workday, Symantec, Tableau, Cylance, App Dynamics, Solarwind, Logarithm, Saviynt, Fortinet, Zenedge, Netvault, ServiceNow, XenApp, ESX, CloudHealth, Dell Boomi, Cisco Spark, MS Teams, VSTS.
Sr. Program Manager
- Managed Confidential IT infrastructure and Security portfolio of projects.
- Managed the company wide initiative to migration core applications and services to Azure cloud.
- Confidential Healthcare is capitalizing on getting primum healthcare service to its subscribers and to achieve that the organization need to be agile and have the infrastructure that can support that goal.
- The program included multiple streams to insure proper utilization to the tools provided by Azure, securing data and compliance. Infrastructure core asset build, Application retrofit and migration, Security audit and compliance, Telecommunication Systems migration, Data pipeline build, WAN expansion and optimization and decommissioning of old assets are the steams completed.
- The total budget exceeds $2.50 million, 65+ (including 3 vendors) resources involved, 25,000 resource hours.
- Advocated, coached and trained the Infrastructure and Security teams on Agile methodology and tools including but not limited to Scrum, Kanban and VSTS.
- The results were impressive and recognized by Confidential management for the visible results in short time such as increase visibility, performance and Confidential to strategic goals.
Sr. Program Manager
- Managed Confidential infrastructure and Security portfolio of projects.
- Managed the Payment Card Industry PCI DSS Compliance Program.
- While Confidential growing in sales and credit card processing, the company moved to the next bracket in compliance which required elaborate documentations and demanding infrastructure, security policies, and user culture and security awareness changes. The program consistent of 18 different tracks (projects) defined by the assessment done by professional certified A Qualified Security Assessor. The total budget exceeds $2.00 million and 10,000 security and infrastructure resource hours.
- Data Center Consolidation Program. To drive cost saving, compatibility and expansion, I worked with the infrastructure data center delivery team to innovate and put plans to consolidate a distributed data center structure that is heavily relaying on expensive managed services, in to a cutting edge consolidated data center and remote site location templates that allow to eliminate managed services, streamline infrastructure technologies, and standardize operations and support.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Program. In the recent months, the system availability and scalability for ecommerce and order processing and fulfillment became a focus to insure no business interoperations. I managed a program to plan, design, and implement all the tools, replication sites, and process changes for business continuity. Technologies include AWS warm stand replication, physical datacenter and sites replication, workflow process changes, and alert systems.
- Cloud Migration (AWS): To reduces the physical infrastructure presence and move ecommerce support systems closer to its current platform in AWS. The initiative designed to move the infrastructure of 10+ applications from datacenter managed services to AWS resulting in $ 20K per month in operating cost savings.
- Managed Telecom and collaboration migration project.
- Total saving from different initiatives managed exceeded $2.2 million/year.
Business Program Manager
- Managed a company-wide initiative to outsource and offshore healthcare functions and processes for the call center and customer care support. Functions include high value billing, collections, documentation and triage processes.
- Offshore Project Facts: 10.00 million budget, 20+ Processes, 2500+ offshore agents and support teams, 5 locations in (India and the Philippines), 3 partners.
- Managed a project to develop and implement an automated enterprise data mart solution to accesses 25+ data feeds and application databases. The data mart makes data available for customized reporting.
- Managed a project to migrate 1200+ offshore agents from Citrix XenApp v. 6.5 to Citrix XenApp v. 7.6.
- Managed a project to upgrade human resources modules (ADP), modules include payroll (EV5), Time and attendance (eTime), Benefits, Health Saving account transition to new bank, introducing Single Sign On (Federated), mobile application, and outsourcing some HR functions.
- Manager a project to migrate 23 billing lockboxes that support the cash and non-cash collections for the whole company. Migrated from Health logic to PNC bank.
- Manager many other initiatives and small projects.
Lead IT Project Manager
- Managed a university-wide initiative to upgrade and replace BruinCard readers for Door Access, Vending Machines, Laundry Services, Restaurants, and Point of Sales (POS) that accept BruinCard as a method of payment.
- Managed infrastructure initiative to replace the large inventory of BruinCard readers (Door Readers, Activity Readers, Laundry Readers, Photocopy Readers, Vending Readers, Recharge Readers, and Point of Sale). The project included proposing and implementing a solution for each type of readers, replace and establish infrastructure required and manage the installation teams.
- Project Facts: $4.00 million budget, 1500+ Readers, 94 Buildings, 51 Departments, 480000+ Active BruinCard.
Technical Program Manager
- Lead the Wintel Infrastructure Lifecycle management group; manage multiple IT projects directed toward strategic business and organizational objectives. Managed $8.00 million annual budget.
- Established the team of senior project managers to manage the Wintel Lifecycle Management program, inventory management and lifecycle management of Wintel infrastructure. Total server portfolio exceeded 6000 servers to perform technology refresh, OS and HW upgrade and decommissioning of servers. The program achieved 266% of its server build goals and 160% of its server decommissioning goals.
- Managed the Citrix XenApp v. 6.5 infrastructure server builds and decommissioning of the previous version. The project is part of an organization wide initiative to virtualize its infrastructure including the Citrix infrastructure estimated to have 4000 active servers. The project main goal is to create ESX VM hosts and VM images that will be later streamed a copy of the OS and Citrix 6.5.
- Managed an application migration project to migrate web interface for the company from older version. The project is part of requirements to EPIC 2014 and required coordination and communication with multiple regions nationwide. The scope of work included coordinating tasks, report status and issues, risk mitigation and acting as a liaison between technical team and the business side.
- Provided consulting technology needs, including hardware, software, data, networks.
- Work with senior leadership in both the client and internally, supporting decision-making by providing project status report.
- Responsible for Project Management Strategy, Transformation, and Specialist Support to ensure project is executing as per project management plan.
Senior IT Manager - PMO
- Managed a major program to migrate, integrate and consolidate two IT departments after $1.25 Billion acquisition of a competitor telecommunications company. The program included couple of major projects with total budget of $45.00 million and lasted for 14 months in which both IT departments were successfully integrated and consolidated realizing enhancing performance >20% and cost saving of $5.00 million.
- Managed a program to build a tier level IV datacenter housing all critical computer systems of the company (Such as: Billing, CRM, ERP…etc.) with considering disaster recovery sites. The program total budget of $18.00 million and included all aspects of building a datacenter from site survey and civil engineering work to connections, storage and ensuring backup and availability of applications and services.
- Managed the implementation of TABS (Telecommunication Application for Billing Systems) a custom-made Oracle application to support telecommunication billing. Manage the customization and implementation of this billing engine that is designed to handle charging for multiple telecom industries and generate a single invoice for the customer. The system handles unlimited customer hierarchies, where billing entities can either be the Contract or the Subscriber.
- Managed a project to create an IP network backbone to connect datacenters, facilities and retail shops. The project included the design and implementation of network equipment and at the end of the project the network backbone was the biggest IP network active in Iraq and used also to support data services and value added services provided to 10 million cell phone subscribers. Multiple technologies were implemented including T1 and Satellite Connectivity, wireless hotspots, routing, acceleration, load balancing and data safety.
Senior System Engineer
- Managed the development and deployment of a customized Oracle base solution for non-government organizations sponsored by Confidential . The system provided a microfinance solution implemented in 4 Middle Eastern countries supporting 7 organizations with portfolio funds of $20-$100 millions.
- Oracle/Java based enterprise system development and implementation.
- Global enterprise solutions.