- Over fifteen years of diverse management and consulting experience of projects within private and public sector.
- Banking and financial related environments, state and local government, telecommunications, utility, Native American Tribal initiatives, mining and oil/energy and healthcare and insurance industries.
- Utilize PMI PMBOK knowledge areas of integration, communication, scope, procurement, resources, budget, and schedule, quality and risk management, change management. Directing projects from start to finish including planning, initiation, execution, monitoring and closure. Project management office environment(s) with CMMI maturity levels ranging from level one to level five.
- Programs and projects include software application development, IT Infrastructure; business process development and improvement; service/support and practice controls; application development; merger and acquisitions; data warehousing; system migration and integration; testing; operations, business intelligence, business continuity and disaster recovery, data and asset management and utilization, risk management and mitigation, vendor management, contract negotiation, budgeting, statistics, and proposal creation.
- Methodologies include SDLC, waterfall, RAPID, RUP, ITUP, Agile/SCRUM, iterative, and hybrid.
- Strong leadership, superior communication and soft skills.
- Team sizes from 10 - 150. Budgets from $8K - $10M+. Co-managed $100M
- Various tools include MS Office software suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) MS Project; Project Server; SharePoint; MS Access; Visio; Primavera, SQL; Oracle database, financials and Enterprise Tax System, Crystal Reports, Business Intelligence software, and more.
- Manage client Cisco Unified Communication program for multiple locations within geographical regions from network assessment and remediation of LAN/WLAN, WAN/RWAN through implementation of UC/UCCE.
- Develop program and project budgets, project governance processes, risk management, resources, inventory control processes, schedules, status, and communication with client and executive management, stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Manage vendor and sub-contractor statements of work and change management process.
- Convert 5000 end points from analog to Cisco Unified Communications (UCaaS); design/develop contact center call flows, business continuity, user communication and .
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Successfully manage Cisco Unified Communications implementation.
- Design calls flows, script/software development, testing and release for precision routing as well as provisioning of more than 50,000 end points nationwide utilizing Cisco UCCE Contact Center services and solutions and Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Call Manager (CUCM, CUC, CUSP).
- Customer experience reviews. Manage schedule, risks, quality, HR resources cost/budget.
- Managed special project for acquisition activities.
- Develop implementation processes, change management, schedule, work breakdown structure, including business continuity plans, PCI compliance, asset management, communication plan, provide status to all levels, and develop processes for each project role to maintain deployment quality of 99%. CUCiLync, Cisco IP Communicator, and video.
- SIP SBC, PIC, PG & VG.
Confidential, Gillette, WY
Sr. Program Manager
- Manage multiple concurrent software implementation, infrastructure, and construction and mining programs such as: multiple MS Office product implementation projects, mobile data security and management console, Microsoft Office 365 implementation.
- Cisco Unified Communications implementation as well as construction and relocation of site structures, implementation of mine planning software.
- Provide leadership and guidance for implementation of Project Management Office (PMO) including Project Management Maturity (PMM) analysis.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Manage end-to-end infrastructure automation program for major telephony company.
- Program consists of six (6) concurrent multi-million dollar projects, including migration to Cisco Unified Communications system.
- Manage scope, budget, schedules, resources, third-party development vendors’ estimates, schedules, development; create and manage project schedule, testing and release schedules.
- Provide project metrics, monthly financial statistics with earned valued, and status for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and audits; confirming the client is receiving quality product on time and within budget.
Sr. Project Manager
- Manage all aspects of operations, rating and billing systems; third party vendors’ contracts, asset management.
- Create all operational functions to ready this company to open for business.
- Develop customer service processes; business processes, (order entry through provisioning and operations), create documentation and conduct sessions for new employees.
- Participate in roaming and interconnection agreement negotiations and implementation of agreement via billing; prepare and submit required reporting to FCC, CPNI, USAC and tax reporting on usage, customers, Universal Service Funds.
- Establish financial assurances processes.
- Develop profitable marketing service/call plans to ensure revenue milestones are met.
- Manage e911 phase II implementation.
- Perform all duties as Universal Service Funds administrator; oversee ETC designation and customer distribution.
Sr. Project /Program Manager
- Overall project management for development of proprietary software framework for future client customization.
- Utilized Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
- Developed and managed project plan and schedule; monitored development releases, developed change management process; established and executed action plans to mitigate risk.
- Evaluated and reported progress to client executive sponsors and ensured milestones and deliverables were timely met.
- Developed quality assurance plan.
- Established and implemented issue resolution process.
- Manage end-to end project from Request for Proposal (RFP), requirements identification, business process modeling and improvements through implementation of new technology system; RUP methodology; System conversion, integration and customer relationship as well as manage and mentor international development and analyst teams.
- Conducted joint application development sessions (JADS) to produce and document requirements, use case development and define and illustrate business process models; create requirements matrix and develop associated test cases and tracking of defects.
- Determined resource requirements and staffed project accordingly.
- Composed documentation then conducted for new business analyst and development resources.
- Established and managed project plan and schedule; monitored development releases, developed change management process; managed project budget and customer invoicing.
- Created risk assessment and mitigation plan and developed quality assurance plan.
- Developed change control process and procedures for implementation specification changes or additions.
- Set customer expectation and report progress to client executive sponsors.
- Ensured milestones and deliverables were met.
- Assumed control of existing customization project to decrease outstanding issues; obtain client acceptance of implemented product; close initial project and enhance client relationship.
- Managed project schedule, budget, and global development teams.
- Reduced outstanding project and development issues by 40% within first 120 days and significantly improved customer/client relationship.
- Managed issue and release plan and process;
- Developed change management process.
- Identified new opportunities, estimated associated cost, resource requirements and composed proposal for expanded scope thus increased contract total value by 10%.
- Developed plan and schedule for new system enhancements.
- Elicited requirements via one-on-one interviews with users.
- Established and documented on-going support and maintenance plan.
- Performed post implementation client review.
- Client project management for multiple concurrent projects relating to IT, telecommunications, data management, oil and gas, government and operations, retail Point of Sale (POS) and assessment of commercial-off-the-shelf products (COTS).
- Conducted JADS to elicit and document requirements. of business analysts and developers on proper documentation of requirements, use cases, and test scripts, test results and defect and requirement tracking.
- Developed project plans and schedule and defined associated domestic and international resource requirements.
- Completed cost analysis, work and resource estimates for proposals.
- Managed project scope and change management process.
- Conducted risk assessment and established mitigation plan.
- Determined performance criteria and metrics as well as maintained quality controls.