- Certified Scrum Master with 6 years of experience in the field of information systems with emphasis on Agile Methodology and Oracle database management.
- Expert in facilitating meetings, shielding teams, resolving conflicts, coaching agile practices, tight grip on agile estimating and planning, forecasting, removing impediments and creating communication channel.
- A great record of success as a team leader with great coordination skills and time management and with effective communication, speak four different languages.
- Experience using agile project management tools like JIRA/Confluence, Visual Studios, excels, SharePoint, Microsoft calendar and Rally.
- Extensive Knowledge of SAFe, Kanban, and XP methodologies.
- Proven track record defining vision, strategy and value creation models for shaping strategic product designs, managing and transforming enterprise agile product delivery and digital transformations.
- Good exposure on developer tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible GitHub, GitBash, Splunk, Artifactory
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and projects using Oracle, SQL Server and SQL
Tools: Apache, DNS SERVERS, File systems, Firewalls, Account Mgt, Load balancing, TCP/IP, SSL SMTP, SFTP, Oracle Sql Developer, SQL*Loader, Exp/Imp/Data pump, Top, DBCA, DBUA, ADDM, Remedy, Toad, OEM Grid, RMAN, Microsoft Visio
Operating System: LINUX (Ubuntu, RHEL), Windows server 2008
Hardware: Sun Fire 15k, Sun 6320 storage, Sun enterprise servers 890/880/420/450 , 6320, Hitachi, EMC, Dell, servers, Compaq servers 6000/3000/1600/800 , HP/UX - 9000, Red Hat Linux 6.2
Agile Tools: Jira, Confluence, Rally, Visual Studio, SharePoint, Excel
Remote Tools: CiscoVPN, Checkpoint VPN, Remote Admin, VNC, Remote Desktop
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum) methodology - Agile mindset, Evangelist of Agile/Scrum principles and methodology.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication and presentation.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Able to think out of the box; apply the appropriate process/methodology or solution to a given problem, proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Project Management Methodologies and Project Management tools i.e. MS Project
Confidential, CATONSVILLE, MD
Agile Scrum Master
- Nurtured self-organization and cooperation to cultivate a level of power that helps the team bring the best of them and deliver the best value to the customer.
- Facilitated sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Protected the development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Used Jira and confluence to collaborate, define work, and track progress and issues with projects and teams.
- Worked closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Educated and reinforced scrum methodology and agile framework to immature team members and key stakeholders.
- Directed and led development team from project initiation through the delivery of final product.
- Guided projects to completion on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Managed project scope to ensure delivery was compliant with scope commitment.
- Tracked and managed product backlog, burndown metrics, velocity, and task breakdown.
- Addressed problems through risk management and contingency planning.
- Engage Product Owners, Portfolio Leads, and PMs to fulfill their individual roles.
- Participated and/or Led scrum adoption practices across the organization and related Community of Practices.
Confidential, ASHEVILLE, NC
- Oversaw design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products.
- Developed detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Facilitated daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Ensured clear feedback in the team to approach changes and solve conflicts.
- Ensured milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle.
- Built strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners.
- Documented progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Scrum Master/ Oracle database Administrator
- Prepared for daily stand-up meetings, facilitated and scheduled meetings, demo and all scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective, etc.).
- Properly managed the backlog and aided the team to determine suitable commitments for product backlog items and sprints.
- Created a positive and easy communication channel (team, product owner, stakeholders).
- Protected the team from outside interruptions and distractions and removed impediments.
- Addressed team dynamics, resolved conflict and resource constraints.
- Fostered a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- Used Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency.
- Perform Installation and configuration of Oracle 10.2.0.1 database on HP-UX platform.
- Used to run the scripts to check the status of databases such as growing table sizes, extend allocation, free space, used space, fragmentation etc.
- Performed space management, capacity planning, disaster recovery and overall maintenance of the databases.
- Maintain the data integrity and security using integrity constraints and database triggers.
- Provided 24X7 supports for all the production and development databases.