- A professional technology professional with a unique combination of Product Management, Project Management, Program Management, Partner/Vendor Management and Technical skills.
- A professional with a record of successes in designing and delivering a wide range of strategic internet solutions and products for mobile (Android and iOS), Web, Interactive TV and Broadband applications.
- A skilled and experienced solution delivery manager with a wide range of experience in working with technical and business teams of Mobile Carriers, Car Manufacturers, Cable Operators, ISVs, ISPs, OEMS and content providers.
- Firmware and Middleware for IOT devices for Vehicle Engine and Fleet Management
- Mobile Media applications: Online Store for Ring back tones, full track music and Video On Demand (VOD) - Mobile applications
- Mobile electric car applications and connected car applications.
- Mobile e-Commerce Applications
- Mobile Instant Messaging and email applications
- Mobile Location Based Services and Applications
- Content Publication and Management Systems
- Co-brand Portals and Web sites and Content Portals.
- Certified Scrum Master/Agile
- Established Project Management Offices and SDLC processes with creative Project Management and Program Management approaches and methodologies to satisfy complex requirements, budgets and schedule objectives. (MS Project, Share Point, MS Office)
- Developed Product Roadmap, master project plans, methods and tools to manage shared resources.
- Organized a portfolio of complex interrelated projects to meet business, partner relationship and technology challenges.
- Provide and organize effective project communications for Team, Executives and multiple stakeholders.
- Developed and manage Requirements Documents, Product Road Map and Deployment plan
- Team leader for cross-functional teams that also included external vendors and strategic partners.
- Develop tools and methods to organized and motivated project teams and cross-functional teams and stakeholders to develop complex products and meet challenging project and business goals.
- Developed an environment for cohesive productive teams through strong structured communications and team building skills in multi-cultural settings.
- Managed projects that involved international teams members (USA, Canada, Europe, China, and India).
- Develop product roadmap, application architecture and platforms
- Developed specifications for complex products with creative User Experience and product design skills.
- Developed creative methods and the processes for developing complex Information architectures, Site architecture and design, Application design and User Interface design for complex Web Sites/ Applications for multiple platforms and mobile devices.
- Identified and implemented solutions for usability issues that resulted in innovative product designs.
- Developed functional specifications for Mobile applications, Content and Site Management Systems and complex mobile portals and e-commerce sites.
- Developed technical specifications for Instant Messaging and Email applications.
- Developed technical specifications for of Mobile Applications.
- Manage and developed complex release plans
- Manage and organized change management process
- Organized deployment of methods and tool to enable efficient deployment of Web, Ecommerce and Mobile Application and infrastructure. These releases often included complex release strategies and plans to manage participation of all internal and external stakeholders and international teams
- Organized and maintained polices and process for environment readiness for product launches in the production environments.
Senior Technical Program Manager
- Lead and organize Mobile, hardware, Firmware and Middleware teams in developing fleet Management IOT and applications for Drivers and Fleet operators and OEMs.
- Scrum Master for Firmware and Middleware development team.
- Developed tools for Dash Board reporting for monitoring performance of drivers
- Developed workflow management application for Vehicle inspections, passenger accountability and driver task.
- Refine and improve project management and development process.
- Work with Product Managers, Developers and UX team to develop mobile centric user experienceand data management strategies.
- Leading team to develop next gen services that will integrate new devices, tablets and cloud services.
Senior Product Manager
- Lead development of applications for Android and iOS phone and tablet ecommerce application. (Agile Scrum)
- Develop Road map for Park Mobile applications
- Negotiate and manage schedules and deliverables with key stakeholders and technical teams.
- Lead process for redesign UX of Mobile Products. (Agile Scrum)
- Managed Engineering team (Developers and QA) - Set standards, processes, priorities and solutions for implementation issues.
- Developed application for Hong Kong and Shanghai park prior to park launch.
Senior Technical Program Manager
- Lead development of shopping applications for Android and tablet ecommerce application.
- Introduce team to Agile ( Agile Scrum Master)
- Primary Point of Contact for Mobile Product Manager and Partners for feature development and integration.
- Managed and develop roadmap for redesign of application platform architecture.
- Developed International release process for 18 variants of the application for publication on App Store, Google play and 3rd party app stores in China and India
- Developed and lead Engineering team in executing product roadmap and release schedule and plan for the Mobile shopping application.
- Managed Off shore QA and Engineering teams in India and China.
Senior Program/Product Manager
- Manage release process and change management process ( Agile Scrum method)
- Manage development and deployment of mobile and web portal telematics applications/solutions for electric and hybrid vehicles - includes mobile, portal and head unit user interfaces.
- Manage and analyze Customer requirements and develop Integration architectures and Implementation plan - work with multi-teams and stakeholders to get buy in and approval.
- Manage communications, change management and approval process with international stakeholders and partner (customers).
- Develop and manage Smart Phone application Program that includes iPhone, Android and Blackberry applications.
- Develop Program for integrating 3rd Party applications on Mobile platform. Manage technology collaboration relationships with third party application and services providers.
Senior Program Manager
- Analyze Mobile Product Management requirements and Product Roadmap for eCommerce, mobile applications and web portals.
- Design and develop Functional Specifications for iOS and Android platform applications.
- Development and execution of a Project Plan for multiple Mobile Application Projects for quarterly releases and major redesign efforts (Agile scrum method)
Senior Program/Product Manager
- Deployed android application for Confidential Media store as the primary POC.
- Development and execution of a master Project Plan to integrate multiple Project Plans of various products, platforms and operations teams.
- Lead a cross functional Project team distributed over 4 countries and 3 US cities ( Agile Scrum )
- Created requirements document for the design of OEM and Carrier specific features.
Sr. Program/Product Manager
- Lead team in effort to enhance application architecture and UI designs for Android and iPhone application and PC web applications.
- Coordinated development with Vendors and internal product/development groups.( Agile Scrum )
- Coordinated issue resolutions with external Ads and SMS aggregators.
Senior Partner Solutions Product Manager
- Established and updated application architecture, standards and guidelines for Mobile applications.
- Evangelized and promoted AOL’s open source Mobile Application Platform with Partners and Carriers to build clients and applications for WAP Content Portals, location bases services, Email and Instant Messaging.
- Coordinated a cross functional team, consisting of AOL product teams and Vendors to develop and launch a major feature that created a integrated Instant messaging experience on PC and Mobile devices.
- Increased revenue by establishing new revenue stream i.e. reseller program for ISVs and OEMs that were traditionally non-revenue partners.
- Assembled an ecosystem of ISVs and carriers for AOL’s Open Mobile application platform that would increase the distribution and use AOL services and products.
- Lead the team in resolving major application design problems and user experience issues for the entire application that lead to the redesign of the application.
- Negotiated with US and international stakeholders to resolve schedule, feature design and deployment issues
- Manage the Design and development of Functional Specifications for eCommerce applications.
Sr. Program Manager
- Resolved issues with a complex set of requirements documents and schedules.
- Redesigned application architecture and user interface for the application.
- Establish Change Control Process to manage change orders and contain scope.
- Developed a master project plan to resolve coordination of development and deployment teams
- Developed and Managed a Master project schedule of 8 major interrelated projects.
- Managed relationships with Cable companies for the development of Portals for Cable companies.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Group Program Manager
- Established and managed a team of 12 Program Managers, User Experience / UI Design Team, Development Team, and Operations Release team.
- Establish Project Management office for coordination of 40 + interdependent projects that spanned 3000+ customers.
- Managed relationships with Carrier’s Account Managers and Business development teams.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Lead Program Manager
- Managed and mentored a Team of 8 Program mangers, Test Team, Operations Release Managers and User Experiences / Interface Designers.
- Established Program Management Team, Development Team, Release management Team and Operations Team which improved efficiency and team moral
- Lead the development of the content publishing system for Confidential .
- Enhanced product design by developing site architecture, UI design for Confidential Channel Sites (Entertainment, Local Guides, Women, Computing Central; Health, Careers, etc.)
- Enhanced products increased daily unique visitors from 6 million to 38 million; which resulted in increasing advertising revenue.