- Seasoned professional with 17 years of experience in Business Development, Account Management, Consulting, Program and Project Management for customers in Hi - tech, Oil and Gas & Utility Industries.
- Demonstrated sustained revenue growth, increased profitability and customer satisfaction year on year by successfully selling IT and Product engineering solutions, managing large IT outsourced engagements executed in onsite, near shore and offshore in multi-vendor environment and matrix organizations.
- Experienced in building deep client relationship with CXOs, Business and Technical leaders, Client Outsourcing Organizations & PMOs.
- Significant experience working with latest digital technologies including IIOT & Big Data platforms, Artificial intelligence and Machine learning etc.
- Well versed with PMBOK principles and SDLC.
- Hands on experience delivering projects using various software development methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, TDD, Incremental and Iterative etc.
- Managed end to end transition of IT applications, program managed complex software product development, application development and migration, infrastructure maintenance & support projects.
- Experienced in setting up offshore delivery teams and processes including hiring and onboarding, knowledge transition, infrastructure setup, identifying KPIs, metrics and SLAs for successful outsourcing management, BCP/DR planning etc.
PROFFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Program Manager
- Designed and Architected Key industry solutions for Confidential.
- Created architectures for Analytics and IOT solutions including industry standard platforms like, Predix, OSIsoft, Hortonworks, Cloudera, SAP HANA etc. Currently leading a team of E&U industry consultants, technical architects and developers to develop arrowhead solutions in the areas of Digital Oilfields, field workforce enablement, data driven optimization- advanced analytics, Mobility, IOT & Connected Operations in Oil and Gas, Power generation, T&D and in Retail utility industry.
- Technology platform architecture that help build technical solutions to streamline operations, enable field workers, transform supply chain and enhance customer experience leveraging Cloud, Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language processing, analytics and collaboration powered by a digital technologies like SAP S/4 HANA,HANA Cloud Platform, Hortonworks, integrated with Leading IOT platforms real time operations management and predictive maintenance for Electrical submersible pumps
- Real time monitoring of drilling monitoring for optimized operations
- Integrated Rig Maintenance Management Solution: Proactive maintenance management and scheduling
- Artificial intelligence enabled virtual assistant Bot for Oil and Gas field worker to assist in executing field
- Actively looking for cross selling of business opportunities within the existing relationship using consultative selling and pursuing business growth opportunities with potential new customers. RFP bid management, Deal Management activities like leading the entire deal process including solution design, pricing, contract negotiations.
- Forging and nurturing key alliances that are strategic to the growth of Confidential Energy and Utilities Practice.
- Currently leading key innovation solutions in partnership with OSIsoft, Rockwell, Docusign and Kore
- Mentoring the consulting team to create new solution offerings and providing guidance in writing white papers
Digital Transformation Program Manager
- Program managed a strategic large digital transformation program (budget: $6+ Million) . The program objective is to establish a complete light outs digital factory and includes setting up of the entire digital technology infrastructure including SCADA systems, Plant Automation, Warehouse management using Automated guided vehicles, PLM, MES and Manufacturing analytics with seamless information flow from shop floor to top floor.
- Technology landscape: Ignition SCADA and Historian, SAP Warehouse management, Production Planning, SAP Me MII, Seimens Team center, Dematic Automated Guided Vehicles, Plant Historian
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Led large distributed project teams and complex programs for Confidential clients based in Houston executed using Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Overall responsibility for the relationship with the customer technical leaders, planning and delivery of programs and projects ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Additional responsibilities included channel development and key sales pursuits.
- People responsibilities included being a career manager and mentoring a team of new program managers and project managers.
Business Account Manager, Lake Forest, CA
- Sustained Revenue growth of over 30% year on year, increasing the revenue to more than $12M and increased profitability by 5% points in 3 years
- Enhanced customer satisfaction by 1 point on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Established new business worth more than $5M over 3 years by selling new services to other parts of the customer organization
- Supporting the Growth of Confidential ’s Business in the Industrial Automation and Controls and Energy customer space- Actively looking for cross selling of business opportunities within the existing relationship using consultative selling and also pursuing business growth opportunities with potential new customers
- Deal Management activities like qualifying opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, Confidential capability and deal profitability. Leading the entire deal process to ensure a high standard of professional excellence is maintained among deal team members.
- Develop and sustains client executive relationships through personal meetings, presentations, business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
- Maintaining healthy relationship with the Confidential outsourcing Program management office for timely preparing and reviewing the statement of works (SOWs), contract management and financial management activities including invoicing to payment
- Reviewing and reporting engagement status through a Monthly Balanced Score Card for entire engagement and demonstrating continuous improvements in key metrics to Confidential Leadership
- Creating overall annual account plan, budgets and establish and implement short- and long-term strategies to deliver services to meet the overall annual revenue target
- Overall responsibility of the successful delivery of the R&D software product development programs.
- Setting up of the PMO to manage the operations of the entire Portfolio. Activities included setting up the governance structure, standard operating procedures, setting up processes, identification of KPIs and SLAs for the smooth functioning of the PMO
- Negotiating contractual terms including rewards and penalties for the statement of works, establishing KPIs, SLAs and metrics at the project, program and portfolio level to measure and monitor the health of the outsourced portfolio of Projects
- Managed a portfolio of multiple projects worth $5M for developing web applications for new credit card products.
- The scope of work included development of online applications for new credit cards for 19 international markets to acquire new customers and increase cards in circulation.
- The projects were executed using waterfall and involved JAVA technologies.
- The project teams were distributed across multiple geographies including USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands, France, Japan, Australia and India comprised of 30 associates including developers, business analysts, technical architects and testers.