- Software Development * Enterprise implementations * Quality Assurance
- Offering 11 years of success managing software development and marketing projects.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Proven ability to manage project teams to meet timeline and budgetary targets using Agile, Waterfall or ADAPT methodologies.
- Offering eight years of Q/A testing and management experience, assuring the delivery of quality products.
- Leverage technical, business, and Q/A acumen to communicate effectively with clients and respective teams.
- Project Management IT Project Lifecycle Value - Added Leadership
- Risk Management Software Development Cross-functional Mgt.
- Cost Control Requirement Analysis Leadership
- Project scheduling Sys. Migrations /Integrations Team Building/Mentoring
- Implementation planning Testing/QA/ Support Scrum Master
- Project Manager operations including administrative functions, assessing risk and Current identifying unstated assumptions within the profile configuration and onboarding functionality.
- Resolving interpersonal conflicts in support of making the OPUS program successful.
- Provided communication to management to review project plans, status reports, and deliverables.
- Develops overall project milestones and monitors the execution of the project against planned time lines, directs and reviews program plans, status reports, and deliverables with program manager and project team.
- Provides technical and functional management to OPUS Consumer/BSALES and BCARE users.
- Responsible for managing campaigns for the enterprise marketing
- Supported the enterprise marketing platform and Salesforce teams while managing multiple software development projects
- Responsible for initiating project requests, creating estimates and forecasting resource activities via Changepoint.
- Facilitated JIRA elaborations sessions, daily scrum calls, and weekly EMP leadership meetings.
- Managed projects using Waterfall, SAFe-agile and ADAPT methodologies.
- Maintained overall delivery status of the projects via Kanban boards.
- Served as Project manager and Scrum Master for the Consumer Retail Marketing team.
- Application project manager responsible for identifying and overseeing the delivery of application solutions.
- Management of resources to maximize the contribution of the IT functionality to the business.
- Duties include managing multiple projects ranging from simple to the complex, managing budgets up to 1.5M.
- Managed projects using a variety of methodologies; serving as a Scrum Master, Co-Scrum, and Agile project manager.
- Scrum responsibilities include representing the team to management, facilitating daily scrum calls; ensure team is aware of project release and sprint goals.
- As the Agile project manager, responsible for preparing estimates and budgets, managing timelines while maintaining overall delivery status of the project.