Accomplished Program Management Leader with expertise across the entire program management spectrum— managing programs, tracking strategy implementations, and leading projects. Leadership strength in organizing corporate leaders, aligning their efforts on strategic priorities and tracking results. Background includes military experience in U.S. Marine Corps, Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
- Program Management Project Management Strategic Planning
- Quality Management Six Sigma Methodology Hoshin & Scorecard Reporting
- Business Process Improvement Financial Analysis Risk Assessments
Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, MapPoint, PlanBase, Visio, Wikinet, and Snagit. User and System Administrator for Instantis EnterpriseTrack.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Senior Program Manager
- Coordinated strategic planning process for the Commercial group using Hoshin Kanri planning methods.
- Facilitated the annual planning process and led monthly reviews of strategic initiatives.
- Led process improvement projects applying Six Sigma and Confidential methodologies.
- Managed pilot launch in New Mexico of a new in - home retinal scanning service offering. Coordinated project with regulatory affairs, sales, operations,, and IT to launch.
- Designed an annual business plan template used by all Sales Directors to connect their tactical goals to the Commercial Strategic goals. Built and maintained a wiki page to store the plans.
- Successfully insourced over 7,000 tests per month and generated significant momentum for Cardiology Franchise. Led national project to convert send-out cardiology test to internal Quest labs. Assembled and managed regional sales teams. Scheduled conversion work to accommodate lab and logistics capacity.
- Directed sales force optimization team resulting in accelerated Representative sales growth. Analyzed sales data and markets to determine optimal territory size. Made recommendations for representative sales and leadership development, those recommendations are now being implemented in a follow-on project.
Six Sigma Analyst
- Managed the Company-wide Strategic Scorecard. Collected data and goals fo r lines-of-business and created reports for senior management.
- Administrator of Instantis EnterpriseTrack Six Sigma project tracking system. Managed the system settings and controls. Review all projects for completeness and standards prior to closing. Point of contact with Instantis sales and engineers. Managed a major version upgrade in 2011.
- Trained all Green Belts, Black Belts, Champions, and other users of Instantis.
Confidential, Little Falls, NJ
Functional Senior Analyst
- During the acquisition / merger with Mellon Human Resources and Confidential, redesigned the client print fulfillment processes. Developed methods of allocating print and mail work directly to the client accounts for cost tracking, and where applicable, billing to the clients - resulting in $millions of billable work charged back to clients, and improving management's ability to evaluate client profitability.
- Negotiated with print vendors to report their work with monthly electronic reports that breakdown jobs by client and type - eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- Developed annual budgets for six departments. Updated the forecast monthly to report actual results, changed plans, new and lost business and business trends.
- Led process improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma techniques. Worked with business managers to create process maps, access risks, identify improvement opportunities and appropriate controls, and document updated procedures.
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
Manager, Financial Analysis
- Supported technology upgrades by creating financial models to compare strategies for procuring hardware and software.
- Analyzed costs, risks, and benefits of transitioning from purchased hardware to leasing.
- Improved operational efficiency, leading process improvement efforts.
- Process mapped current processes and facilitated cross-functional meetings to agree on improvements.
- Reviewed the depreciation schedules and physical assets to ensure compliance with GAAP standards for a publicly traded company.
- Developed business continuation and disaster recovery plans for Technology Procurement and Finance.
Risk Management Consultant / Project Manager
- Supervised external consultants, temporary employees, and Prudential staff on projects.
- Managed vendor relationship with consulting and temporary employment firms.
- Approved staff levels and invoices.
- Led outreach and systems task teams for Individual Health remediation project.
- Coordinated mailing of 167K personalized packages to policyholders ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Strengthened controls and improved processes, facilitating risk assessments and managing corrective actions with business leaders, project managers, auditors, and systems experts.