- My main initiative is to obtain a position targeting an Executive Assistant or Project Coordinator position.
- I am an Administrative Professional eager to leverage Twenty five years of business experience in office management and Marketing Assistant positions.
- I would like to secure a position in a busy, office friendly work environment for the long haul.
- I am highly organized, efficient, pay attention to detail and skilled in a variety of office support tasks, including but not limited to all major computer applications, office machines and telephone systems.
- Most experienced in the following: Office Organization & Business Administration Records & Database Management General Bookkeeping (A/P & A/R) Telephone & Front Office Reception Scheduling & Calendaring Meeting & Event Planning
- Have a tremendous amount of experience Filing & Data Entry (95 WPM) Meeting planning and organization.
- I have experience with excel spreadsheets & reports.
- While at Bristol - Myer Squibb I spent a great deal of time making travel arrangements - both Domestic and International.
- I also had the responsibility of creating expense reports using the SAP system which is what I also used to order office supplies via a P-Card.
- I was in charge of overseeing the company’s $4 million dollar budget and reporting back monthly to the V.P.
Confidential, Ewing, NJ
- Worked for Vice President of Estimating Michael Phillips handling work load overflow of Special Projects that needed immediate and time sensitive attention.
- Gathered Correspondence for pending legal litigations and organized as needed for evidence for PM’s and Company Executives.
- Owner sold PJM and it is now being reconfigured and made into Strictly a Service Company.
Confidential, Horsham PA
- Over saw work productivity and handled maintenance contracts.
- Attained a large contract with Davita managed by CBRE prior to my exiting the company in October.
- Worked with Timberline, Yardi and Corrigo software
Confidential, Philadelphia PA
- Worked directly for CEO Ron Liberati handling all bids and Estimating Projects materials and documentation Was brought in as a Consultant
Confidential, Bensalem, PA
- Handled ordering and tracking of all job materials, and equipment.
- Secretary for Safety Committee and handled direct correspondence with Confidential .
- Created all safety and O&M manuals for job sites.
- Handled updating weekly cost commitment for each project.
- Oversight of weekly reports for comparison of accounts receivable and payable, and the release of purchase orders.
- Worked directly for Director of Operations in handling day to day Employee time tracking and .
- Handled all expense reports, travel arrangements, and personal calendar for Director of Operations Tom Dunn.
- Worked with all Microsoft Office Suites and Timberline Modules
Confidential, Ivyland, PA
- General Construction Firm Executive Assistant / Handled bid programs for construction related jobs.
- Also handled payroll, all health care forms and Job Submittals as needed, as well as Workman’s Compensation .
Executive Assistant/Marketing Assistant
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Wright Administrative duties included travel, budget tracking, meeting coordination, event coordination for Innovation Day events, and holiday parties.
- Handled calendars for four executives.
- Coordinated and attended focus groups for product introductions.
- Worked directly on Keri Lotion and Excedrin Migraine campaigns.