- Hands on project/ program management from inception to analysis, design, development, testing and implementation/ post implementation.
- Proficient in project planning, tracking, risk/ issue management, scope management, executive level status reporting.
- Management of budgeting and project financials, including resource management, budget forecasting and actuals.
- Good working use of tools including JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Visio, PPM, Primavera and Clarity
- Management of entire project lifecycle from inception, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation/ post implementation.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. Can create collaborative relationships with business partners, executives and technical leads.
- Government Contracting Fundamentals .
- Agile Development
- Risk/ Issues Management
- Program Portfolio Management
- Executive Level Reporting
- PMO Lead
- Budget Management
- JIRA/ MS Project
- PPM/ Clarity Confluence
- MS Office
- Identify and mitigate pain points which previously caused massive schedule overruns. Identify, vett and baseline application owner requirements.
- Drive technical, business and vendor teams to ensure schedule, budget and quality baselines are met.
- Ensure that vendor delivers explicit contractual and SOW work promised.
- Develop cloud readiness checklists from deep organizational analysis.
- Design and implement highly available, scalable and robust AWS Infrastructure.
- Provide hands - on leadership working with engineering and business teams to understand internal business application’s current use cases.
- Integrate with AWS native solutions like VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, EMR, LAMBDA, Cloud Formation, ECS, and RDS.
Project/ Product Manager
- Portfolio and product ownership from brainstorming, d Confidential analysis, story creation and vetting; on through to product delivery and conversion.
- Agile development.
- Product roadmaps user stories and epics.
- Produced wireframes, requirements definitions, and functionality documentation.
- Facilitated enhancements and roll-outs to new teams.
- Daily stand ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, and release planning.
- Worked with Product Owners and QA team to ensure testing and feedback completed within Sprint timelines met.
- Worked with client teams and LOB to shape client requirements.
- Ensured stories, acceptance criteria, and all related documentation was delivered on time and completed.
- Supported development, testing, and user acceptance.
- Streamlined project selection and prioritization, allowing for greater portfolio alignment, oversight and control
- Created financial, strategic and risk metrics that allowed Senior Level Executives to make Go/ No-Go project strategic decisions.
- Defined project methodologies, oversight and change controls. Managed quarterly portfolio review process. Created a project change review board.
- Produced a multitude of organizational templates and reporting standards, as well as ad-hoc reports for executive level as needed.
- Solicited knowledge from industry SME's during extensive discovery/ solution process.
- Led vendor selection process, including live demos and proposals. Drove all discussions with business sponsors, procurement, vendor management and solutions and business architects, to choose the best technical solution at the best price.
- Led team through discovery, business requirements, system analysis, build, testing, deployment and warranty
- Managed all budgets and required reporting.
- Projects included a COTS PPM implementation, as well as numerous d Confidential infrastructure and security projects.
- Worked with analysts, architects and developers to establish technical solutions.
- Drove project teams to completion within scope, budget, timelines, quality, and SLAs. Managed monthly financial headcount and forecast vs. actuals.
- Managed monthly financial headcount, forecast vs. actuals, and accruals.
- Captured and successfully mitigated risks and issues by running weekly meeting and subsequent follow-ups.
- Extensive use of MS Project and MS Office.