- I am certified as a PMP (Project Management Professional) for traditional project management and in agile as SFC (Scrum Fundamentals Certified), CSM (Certified Scrum Master) and SPOC (Scrum Product Owner Certified) and soon will be a SPP (Strategic Planning Professional).
- I took a BPR (Business Process Re - engineering) approach to redefine project management, strategic planning and leadership and wrote a book entitled “Stop Strategic Planning Your Organization into the Abyss” where I describe optimal methods to make strategic planning truly meaningful and to achieve those plans through greatly enhancing project management and re-inventing leadership techniques.
- It takes all three to achieve greatness.
- I taught these principles to business, banking and provincial governors in China.
- I have written offers of support for this book by Lee Lambert, founder of PMI (Project Management Institute), Stacy Goff, founder of IPMA (International Project Management Association) and James Stockmal, President of Association of Strategic Planning.
- I meld that with the servant leader concept from Scrum.
- Managed mission critical projects from government, hospital, telecom, manufacturing, construction, etc.
- Multiple years as a product owner and a Certified Product Owner
- 20+ years’ experience managing selection and implementation of systems of all kinds - such as financial & clinical systems, including EM/HER in hospitals, television studio production systems, accounting systems, etc.
- Designed, managed nursing, product line management, strategic planning, customer support and other systems
- Design/Build of Business Intelligence systems and data warehouse where the cost of each product line was established - leading to intelligent pricing and contract negotiation and discontinuation of services losing money.
- Managed implementing a CRM solution (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) for a major healthcare carrier.
- As Product Manager developed a web marketing presence and campaign for six products - including dealer networks, web development and marketing including web stores.
- Utilize change management and business process re-organization to enhance business efficiency and generate acceptance and support of change.
- As product manager, I have driven all efforts from concept through branding, marketing, development, building of sales teams and distribution channels including social media efforts, government and legal group regulations and lead teams in a way to maximize their growth.
- As product owner, I have managed all coordination between stakeholders and cross functional scrum teams including determination of the product roadmap, constant reprioritizing backlog based upon changing business needs, competition, etc. and assuring highest value of delivery on a constant basis.
- Managed development for companies such as Confidential and as many as 52 developers at a time; including development standards for Oracle, J2EE and Inline code documentation.
- Technical design for numerous application and managed development of them.
- Designed infrastructure for Confidential Aluminum plants automation.
- Implementing a new object oriented SDLC with development standards, RUP, UML and LDAP authentication.
- Managed Reporting Team; business objects developers and design and use of the Confidential data warehouse.
- Document and design improved process workflow in numerous organizations, including healthcare, manufacturing and retail. This included the workflow for a new Microsoft division (MMS), redesign of aluminum manufacture and much more.
- Applied BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) to author my book described above.
Project Manager and Product Owner
- Designed and developing Ultimate PM, a product that incorporates the best project management techniques by determining the most complete and accurate budget and schedule possible, easy development of Confidential, auto generated and monitored network diagram, team collaboration, enhanced risk management and monitors performance with metrics that actually include everything that makes up a budget.
- It shows precisely how a project, program or portfolio is performing and merge agile and PMBOK.
- Ultimate PM also properly supports strategic planning. I also spoke at PMI organizational meetings and conduct seminars on best practices in project management in USA, China, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. Product owner for development of Ultimate PM for 5+ years.
- Acted as scrum master.
- As product owner, I worked with the stakeholders to determine the product roadmap, continually updated the backlog based upon changes in direction and, as scrum master, encouraged and supported a team becoming efficient and productive.
- Mentored seven Chinese provincial governors and various bankers through acceptance and modification of improved strategic planning and project management.
- Implemented EMRs into physician offices and small to midsized medical clinics in the best possible manner through managing all parts of each project.
- Provided needs assessments, product selection, vendor negotiation and installation services.
- Assisted in satisfactory completion of government re-imbursement criteria.
- Spearheaded the digitization of a mid-size healthcare company, including systems and file integration, process improvement to eliminate inefficiencies and establish security, and provide change management that included coaching and software .
Senior Project Manager
- Successfully molded a team of healthcare IT consultants into an effective group to manage issues regarding EMR/EHR patient systems for all military bases in Washington and Alaska.
- Developed triage system for prioritization, mentored staff into understanding concepts of customer support and managed vendor/customer relations.
- Through my tenure, regional support statistics went from worst to first.
- Managed a total process and software change for a military medical hospital that was receiving failing scores for patient care, providing a customized process/trouble-shooting-system and KPI metric system to measure and maintain quality/ QA.
Senior Technical Program Manager
- Migrated them from a manual system to a software application
- Oversaw the both the selection and migration of management system, taking the Confidential from manual/paper to digital database and creating a new process for production and editing that gave them the capacity to produce their own televised meetings and provide video bookmarking for internet agenda linking.
- Integrated agendas for end-user interaction and informatics and created internal ordering system, utilizing and customizing a print management system that automated the entire process and digitized a paper-file system.
Technical Project Manager
- I provided the technical leadership of a team of Accenture and Confidential employees and successfully delivered a national CRM solution with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Managed all technical issues, development of interfaces and data quality issues for each region of the country - since all had different systems and policies to interface with Salesforce.
- Managed a CRM implementation across 7 regions, migrating multiple contact management system data to Salesforce, implementing a new data entry and QA process for Confidential employees to follow.
- Identified process gaps, inefficiencies, and extraneous steps to provide efficiency.
Senior Program Manager
- I designed and implemented workflow for the Microsoft MMS division (established to remotely manage large international corporation networks).
- I established the hardware procurement process, determined roles and responsibilities for internal groups and vendors, mitigated technical, international and scheduling issues related to procurement, imaging, shipping and onsite setup of hundreds of server sites around the globe and managed communication globally and across organizations.
- Product owner and scrum master.
- As product owner, determined the product roadmap for five Microsoft projects.
Technical Project Manager
- I managed all internal projects and applications, architecture and methods for Confidential .
- I defined business processes, roles and methodology, established use cases into corporate requirements gathering and established release and deployment management processes for them including managing an offshore team to develop an ecommerce SharePoint Internet/Intranet portal.
- Also managed the development of two products for Microsoft both as product owner and scrum master.
- As product owner, I met with all stakeholders, determined their needs, built the product roadmap and maintained the backlog based upon return on investment.
- As scrum master, I encouraged and supported a cross functional development team to successfully deliver the product.
- Developed and implemented a voice recognition based EMR and medical transcription across many medical clinics, hospitals and radiology groups.
Program Manager and Development Manager
- Redesigned and developed a cell phone activation system to successfully handle 26,000 activations per hour with a failure rate less than .5%, responsible for ecommerce website development projects, transformed the development process by promoting interdepartmental collaboration, methods and support, initiating and implementing a new object oriented SDLC that included development standards, RUP, UML and an LDAP authentication system
- I conceived, designed and implemented a local and wide area network and cable plan that monitored the resistance across the points of anodes in aluminum "pots" for Confidential Aluminum to optimize the mixture.
- Designed and managed development of a voice recognition based EMR, established a national dealer network for Pacific Voice EMR.
- I researched patient demographics, established business cases, lobbied a government agency and successfully established